Jump to content
Syrup

Act as your avatar!

Recommended Posts

Ok I only have to reap 16, 243 souls more today. sad.gif

Share this post


Link to post

Don't mess with the flower power, ya'll.

Share this post


Link to post

I will devour your souls and rain darkness and terror upon the mortal realms. All those who oppose me shall be imprisoned in the same abyss as me. Now who wants a cookie?

Share this post


Link to post

Marluxia: Demyx, shut up.

Demyx: *starts playing sitar*

Marluxia: *starts counting down to a huge explosion*

Xaldin: Hurry up.

Demyx: *summons water and has a water mustache and a water smiley face*

Marluxia: Bye Demyx! *runs away*

Xaldin: What Marluxia said! *runs after Marluxia*

Demyx: Huh? Wh- *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Share this post


Link to post

HAI! XP

 

I be a rito lol

 

well right now im a wolf but...whatever xd.png

Share this post


Link to post
*Sits in playroom quietly* Why do I have to be locked up anyway? Ha ha ha... AND THEN THERE WAS NONE! *Rips teddy bear to shreds*

Share this post


Link to post

*looks to the right and sees nothing* *looks to the left...* I WILL BITE YOUR FACE OF- What? Oh wait... that's light! I HATE LIGHT!

Share this post


Link to post
I'm bored... Mr. Teddy is broken now... I wanna play... *Laughs manically*

Share this post


Link to post

*skitters past the locked room in which Flandre is in*

Eee! *skitters away and hides in the library*

Share this post


Link to post
Wait, don't leave me alone! Please come and play with me! I'm lonely! *Sobs and giggles at the same time which causes her to choke*

Share this post


Link to post

*whimpers behind the bookshelves* R-Remilla? Marisa? Anyone...I hope Flandre doesn't break out and find me.

Share this post


Link to post
*Cries* I'm boooored! I'm lonelyyyyyyy!- Heh heh heh heh! *A muffled boom is heard as the bed explodes*

Share this post


Link to post

*quietly chews on a broken orb*

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Share this post


Link to post

*after the explosion, I tiptoe past DH and cautiously peek in Flandre's room, emergency teddy bear in hand* Squeak?

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.