Syrup

Act as your avatar!

Uuu? If danmaku isn't for playtime, then are explosions? *Grins widely as she blows up the tree the bullets pierced*

nope nope. play is for games. games do not involve killing or severley hurting. a game is tag. in tag i fly around and try to touch you. if you get touched, then you have to try and touch me. do you fly with your wings?

Aww, I like fire and breaking stuff. But "tag" sounds fun! My wings can fly, uuu! I'll bet you can't catch me! *Flaps wings and zips out of reach from kiyye*

You must be very fast in order to catch me, uuu! Now let me catch you~! *Streaks toward kiyye, hand out, giggling, with fire danmaku crackling in the air behind her*

*Shoots kiyye a nervous look before hiding in a new laundry basket* Good luck.

Whats with the random laundry baskets??? this place is so weeeeeeeiiiiiird compared to dream land 0.o

Uuu, come back! I have to tag youuu! Ufufufu! *Speeds after kiyye, flames in tow*

If you're bored, come play tag with us~! We'll have lots of fun and fire! *Blasts towards incondicency*

No icon to see here...keep moving please.

if theres no avatar, then why are you in this thread? aaahhh more fire * flies to grab bucket that just fell from the sky * * gets water from RMMC * * dumps water on all fire in sight * pant. * continues to play tag *

I like it here that's all.