Syrup

Act as your avatar!

Nya ha ha! Of course I am! Dunno about the crows, though. They keep following me.

Hey, what's with the big lizard, anyway? Ooh! Ooh! Can it eat people? Like, really gruesomely?

I want the last pizza slice!

I want it!

I deserve it!

I deserve it!!

Me!

Me!

Pizza? No idea what THAT'S supposed to be, buuuuut... if I cast a death curse on one of you, can I have it?

Nargh! You fleshlings, you think this thread is yours? HAH! This thread is now part of Decepticon Domain and is now MINE! I Lord Starscream is it's Ruler!

Edited by Starscream

Aww, a ruler? Man, why do those kinds of things keep happening? Hey, Ruler! Who do you want me to kill? 'Nobody' isn't a valid answer. Nya ha ha!

Oh you wish to dedicate yourself in my service? well, yes.. if you could locate Megatron and kill him before he returns, I will reward you as my second in command! MUAHAHAHAHAA!

Megatron? Nya ha ha ha, that's such a silly name! Riiiiight, so eternal suffering? Death curse? Lots and lots of bloodshed? I'd love the last! Ooh, and maybe I could try the suffering one on myself... Sounds fun!

*Link thinking* Midna. If you ****ing tell me where to go I will tear you apart. You're lucky you can help me save the world.

*Midna talking* C'mon Link! You have to do what I say if you want to save your friends! NO. NOT THERE. This way!

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

You don't look like a wyvern. What's wrong, someone cut your wings off? C'mon, show me who did it! I'll make sure they pay in blood!

I like your way of thinking. You wouldn't mind if I, uh... trapped their soul in an unfinished project and rendered them rather ****ily in pixel form, just so I could finish the project right? I will interfere as little as possible with your line of work, and this could be the start of beautiful, beautiful cooperation.

Does trapping souls involve eternal agony? Because that sure sounds nice! Leave the bodies to me, though, okay? Or you'll have to pay too! Nya ha ha!