Syrup

Act as your avatar!

smiles and waves... Hello too you... smile.gif Edited by Darien

WS: smiles and waves back... Hello too you too... smile.gif Edited by WaterScorpion

Why didn't anyone tell me it was that easy?! *Burns something in a fit of rage*

Well... I guess it was confusing to someone who didn't know what she was talking about... I didn't know either, but I guess it's okay... *beats wings softly, to straighten out feathers* I don't know if I was confused or not. I probably was...

Who might I be? Oh... That's an excellent question... I've been addressed by Featherbrush all my life... But I don't quite know who I am, to be perfectly honest with you, WS. *gently shakes out wings and beats them softly, lifting self into the air* Edited by Cavedragon49990

Yes... That's so... See, when I was about 10, I was taken hostage by people, and kept on watch until I turned 14... So I haven't quite discovered myself yet... *gently floats down to the ground* It's odd... But I grew to like the people who were holding me hostage, you know... They did treat me pretty well if they weren't angry for some reason...

WS: Oh my!... 10? Solar sweeps? You don't look like you would be 10...*looks at Featherbrush skeptically* Unless... Is there some other form of measurement that you use for age?

... Solar sweeps? I apologize... But I don't seem to know what solar sweeps are... Us people use "years", for our age... *blinks softly* I was 10 years of age when it happened... I don't know how to convert to solar sweeps, if that's your aging measurement... Edited by Cavedragon49990

((in which I find out I was doing the math wrong in my head. still kinda works though uwu))

WS: ... What's a year? ... Huh, this is a dilemma. If you don't know what a solar sweep is and I don't know what a year is... I mean I'm almost 12 sweeps old, but you don't look that older than me... But then again, some think I'm sweeps younger than I am... *rubs chin as a thinking gesture* What is your definition of a year?

What? Say something! Am I so beautiful that you've no words left?

smiles and waves... Hello, how are you, have a good day... biggrin.gif

Piplup:I was gone learning how to speak English, if any of you want to know.

By the way... PIPLUP used Bubblebeam! Super effective! PATH LIGHT fainted! You got 2500 bonus cash!

Hello my children. I am the mighty Melon-God. Watermelons for all.

*Tosses slices into the air*

Edited by Melomancer