Syrup

Act as your avatar!

*sonics Jedi's light saber so it won't work*

*Uses the Force to take the sonic screwdriver from the doctor and smashes it into a wall* tongue.gif

*Bites Jedi, sucking her blood and leaving her dead.* That was just a trial. I can't hurt humans, though, because of this chip in my brain.

Uses the Force to stop the music and plucks the fangs out of hgfggg's mouth so they can't bite anyone again.

I'm a SIMMEH, who screams when there's a FIYAH and doesn't RUN! xd.png And Sims wub.gif babehs which I is strolling in da STWOLLER biggrin.gif

(randomness ftw xd.png)

~Cavey

Here. *Gives can of exploding Bread and Butter Pickles to Switch.* So stop that. Who said anything about fangs? *Crosses shows* Hmmm, what's this? *Fires at Jedi* Oh, it's a laser rifle. nice and big. Oh, it also has a "Stupid Magic Dispell". Goodbye, force!

Edited by hgfggg

*Uses her training to dodge the blast and breaks the gun with her own hands.* Never tick off a Jedi if you know what's good for you.

*goes and picks up sonic screwdriver and looks at it*

This thing has survived worth. *goes off into the Tardis*

*Uses her training to dodge the blast and breaks the gun with her own hands.* Never tick off a Jedi if you know what's good for you.

It's not a gun. If you broke it, the phaser and plasma output would destroy both of us. You would be killed first.

Not if I use the Force to create a shield around myself. And no puny weapon can destroy the power of the Force.

Not if I use the Force to create a shield around myself. And no puny weapon can destroy the power of the Force.

I already dispelled that pitiful magic.

It is not magic! And if you had gotten rid of it then how come I am still alive?

You simply chose to not break this phaser rifle. *Fires All around, killing all life around me.*

Defenitions:

Adjective: Used in magic or working by magic; having or apparently having supernatural powers: "a magic wand".

Noun: The power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

The Force is a binding, metaphysical and ubiquitous power in the fictional universe of the Star Wars galaxy created by George Lucas.

Magic is intended to be metaphsical and ubiquitous.

rolleyes.gif What is this Star Wars and who is this George Lucas you speak of?

You can not kill all life every where. Draws more Force into herself and flings hgfggg into the sunlight.

Oh No. "Oh, there's the ring!" *Puts on the mystical sun-defense ring. (That was really featured in BtVS.

Oh No. "Oh, there's the ring!" *Puts on the mystical sun-defense ring. (That was really featured in BtVS.

You mean the one Angel destroyed after you had him tortured?