arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

My Silver X gold shimmer deadline checker bred again!

backstory:

This checker took about 6 months to make due to breeding issues and kill slot issues, and then got messed up when I forgot to remove one of the names.

After some thought on how to fix this issue with the inability to rename dead dragons and the fact that deads don't loose their names anymore I gave some the others similar names to add some form of patterned symmetry to the line.

One day try again and make a new checker but id have to go from scratch and that's a hassle.

gone without a word!

Edited by blockEdragon

2G Teleport ready to incuhatch in 5 hours or less Magi Egg from AP: Take, would prefer it not to be killed fine to regift will toss back to AP in 5-10 mins if not claimed: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

2G PB Z'coded Nhio Egg ready to incuhatch in 5 or less hours - Would prefer it not killed got from AP fine to regift or whatever, will toss back if not claimed in 5-10 mins or so: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

2G PB Z'coded Nhio Egg ready to incuhatch in 5 or less hours - Would prefer it not killed got from AP fine to regift or whatever, will toss back if not claimed in 5-10 mins or so: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Got it! Thank you smile.gif

3G Silver metallic from alternating pacified/enraged Aegis stair.

Very nice code. This dragon wants to be a cop. Code is becop in all lowercase.

Offer any dummy if you want this shiny future cop! laugh.gif

Offered a red stripe. smile.gif

Edited by Coyote

Too lazy to trade this thing. Also too lazy to change the teleport type so offer a dummy please.

user posted imageRAWR!

Gone to kittyrules2003!

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Too lazy to trade this thing. Also too lazy to change the teleport type so offer a dummy please.

user posted imageRAWR!

Sent a dummy! If I get this, it's my first Dino!!

tanned ridge wing

Bred the wrong pair sad.gif Not even gen any more but still pure blood. Good for freezing? Anyways please give it a good home thx happy.gif

Gone! Enjoy and take care happy.gif

Edited by IOU