arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

Thanks dirtytabs! Hey Coyote though if you really want it for the zz code I don't mind giving it to you, and you can eventually get me a red cb one later if that is cool with you, I don't collect the z's so I would want you to have such a special double Z biggrin.gif

Here's a cute CB Rare surprise that needs a home.

It was a reflex click and I have all the sprites already xd.png

Please don't kill it, naming would be nice, but not required. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Gone. Hope the new mommy/daddy treats it well. smile.gif

Edited by LchTessMnstr

Holiday-kin hatchies, will gender correctly. Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by jaxbaq

This 3G Chrono Xenowyrm checker from two Mutamore alts is in need of a forever home! Offer a dummy egg if you promise to let it grow to adulthood on your scroll and will not harm it (freeze, zombify). I'll check back in a few hours wub.gif

Sent to a new owner! To everyone else who offered (sorry!), check out ladyinpink's Alternate Lives raffle thread. That's where this baby (and probably the sibling I already have too) came from.

Edited by The Dragoness

This 3G Chrono Xenowyrm checker from two Mutamore alts is in need of a forever home! Offer a dummy egg if you promise to let it grow to adulthood on your scroll and will not harm it (freeze, zombify). I'll check back in a few hours wub.gif

Also offered a dummy smile.gif Too lovely to resist.

Lovely3EG Pink Hatchling, leave any junk egg so I know you won't kill or freeze it, fine to regift it, hoping to help with someones BSAs: updated link Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by natayah

3EG Pink Hatchling from Spriters Alt EG feel free to leave any junk egg so I know you will not freeze and/or kill fine to regift: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by natayah