arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

Honey Drake egg from a heart lineage I created - I bred one a few weeks ago and sent it off to the AP to hopefully make someone happy, but they killed it. So! The new one goes here, in the hopes that the person who grabs it will take good care of it and name it well! Please only take it if you will give it a name and whatnot.

Honey Heart Drake

Honey Drake egg from a heart lineage I created - I bred one a few weeks ago and sent it off to the AP to hopefully make someone happy, but they killed it. So! The new one goes here, in the hopes that the person who grabs it will take good care of it and name it well! Please only take it if you will give it a name and whatnot.

Honey Heart Drake

How pretty! Snapped it up, thank you! <3

shinies

brown copper - gone! ty for letting me know ♥

gold tinsel - gone! tysm for taking egg!

no requirements but try and get them to adulthood please!!

Edited by White_dragon_2k9

3rd even gen black hatchie from gaia checker

On a two way since I'd like to know where she's going unsure.gif Offer a dummy

(willing to rebreed her if she fails, but I influenced her so I hope not, PM me anyway)

Happy she found a nice home wub.gif If she misgenders, PM me cool.gif

Edited by Mistyca_7

This little Anterean baby boy is looking for a new Forever Home with lots of love. smile.gif

Send a dummy if you want to adopt him. And please name him. He needs a nice name.

Will you love me?

Adopted by Pippyspot wub.gif

Edited by Frodo

2 hatchlings

Gone. Enjoy smile.gif

Edited by D-wing

This little Anterean baby boy is looking for a new Forever Home with lots of love. smile.gif

Send a dummy if you want to adopt him. And please name him. He needs a nice name.

Will you love me?

Adopted by Pippyspot wub.gif

Thank you for the lovely hatchie! I apologise about the delay between taking and posting, something popped up unsure.gif

Pyro wub.gif