arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

4EG Double Checker Gaia Xeno (4 Spriters Alt SW in Base) with Great Code (T0bZe) which can be read a few ways: To Be, To(o) Busy, also if you like the name Toby, etc, please leave any egg (junk is fine) so I know you will let it grow to an adult and not freeze or kill it and/or regift to someone who will honor the same thanks: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

4EG Double Checker Gaia Xeno (4 Spriters Alt SW in Base) with Great Code (T0bZe) which can be read a few ways: To Be, To(o) Busy, also if you like the name Toby, etc, please leave any egg (junk is fine) so I know you will let it grow to an adult and not freeze or kill it and/or regift to someone who will honor the same thanks: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you so much! I love the lineage, and I'll be sure to name it. ^^

6EG Pure "Thuwed Only" Purple Egg (No Inbreeding) - Its Pure Thuwed Line and a fertility BSA - Gonna leave it here for a few minutes and if no grabbers it will go to the AP, fine to regift or whatever, enjoy! Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

6EG Pure "Thuwed Only" Purple Egg (No Inbreeding) - Its Pure Thuwed Line and a fertility BSA - Gonna leave it here for a few minutes and if no grabbers it will go to the AP, fine to regift or whatever, enjoy! Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I grabbed this, thank you very much wub.gif

Vine Hatchling non alt ready to grow up soon EG Line (got from AP as hatchling): Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

2 Vine Hatchlings non alt messy lineages, fine to do with as you wish although would prefer not killed, great to regift to someone who needs freezies or to grow their scroll: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

4SS Prizekin Non Alt Undine (Gold Tins) Hatchling - Fine to regift would prefer it not killed: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please don't be greedy and allow people some chances to grab some as well (unless they take too long!!)

2 Vine Hatchlings non alt messy lineages, fine to do with as you wish although would prefer not killed, great to regift to someone who needs freezies or to grow their scroll: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Grabbed these guys, thank you!

Trying to adopt out the rather unremarkable breeings this week. Also, you can do anything you want with these guys.

24G Hellhorse that's right... 24G. ohmy.gif

4G Red Copper gone to a good home with Ninetails

19G Green Stripe messy

8G Ember from Bronze Tinsel & Ember stairstep

3G Sunstone from beginnings of a Ribbon Dancer & Sunstone stairstep gone to a good home

2G Undine from Ice gone to a good home

And some hatchlings:

4G Seasonal (Spring) hatchling; evengen, different seasons] gone to a good home

9G Ember from Bronze Tinsel gone to a good home with chatbugdweeb

4G Soulpeace evengen gone to a good home with ladyinpink

4G Avatar of Destruction gone to a good home

Edited by Koroshiya-Ichi

Trying to adopt out the rather unremarkable breeings this week. Also, you can do anything you want with these guys.

4G Red Copper

19G Green Stripe messy

3G Sunstone from beginnings of a Ribbon Dancer & Sunstone stairstep

2G Undine from Ice

And some hatchlings:

4G Seasonal (Spring) hatchling; evengen, different seasons

9G Ember from Bronze Tinsel

4G Soulpeace evengen

4G Avatar of Destruction

TY for the Soulpeace!

4G Red Copper

19G Green Stripe messy

3G Sunstone from beginnings of a Ribbon Dancer & Sunstone stairstep

2G Undine from Ice

And some hatchlings:

4G Seasonal (Spring) hatchling; evengen, different seasons] gone to a good home

9G Ember from Bronze Tinsel

4G Soulpeace evengen gone to a good home with ladyinpink

4G Avatar of Destruction gone to a good home

I took your copper, it could be a really cool patterned stairstep. wink.gif Thank you!