arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

silver X gold shimmer deadline checker

All that work to only forgot to remove a name or two...

3g aeon X green copper checker

it actually has a neat backstory,

A tale of old, like the ones grandfathers tell to their grandkids to teach them good morals about bravery and not doing drugs.

Pourlemoment bred the mother to the ap hoping it would become a checker breeder

Someone found it on the AP and left it on this thread (so sorry, I forgot their name, I have always been bad with names)

I tried to breed a father and my coppers hated me, I got one green copper out of a few breedings, a copper X a new release, censorkip.gif you to probability!

then I left that copper at the thread, telling the bold tale of glorious copper and aeon espionage

I got a PM from Jazeki offering the mate

They grew up and will breed frequently, so that this thread will have such a checker dropped off every now and then so that people may know and continue the story.

So take this aeon X Copper checker and know it's tale, a tale of hope, generosity, and glorious and bloody revolution (there was a revolution in there, don't see one? READ IT AGAIN AND PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME!)

Edited by blockEdragon

silver X gold shimmer deadline checker

All that work to only forgot to remove a name or two...

3g aeon X green copper checker

it actually has a neat backstory,

A tale of old, like the ones grandfathers tell to their grandkids to teach them good morals about bravery and not doing drugs.

Pourlemoment bred the mother to the ap hoping it would become a checker breeder

Someone found it on the AP and left it on this thread (so sorry, I forgot their name, I have always been bad with names)

I tried to breed a father and my coppers hated me, I got one green copper out of a few breedings, a copper X a new release, censorkip.gif you to probability!

then I left that copper at the thread, telling the bold tale of glorious copper and aeon espionage

I got a PM from Jazeki offering the mate

They grew up and will breed frequently, so that this thread will have such a checker dropped off every now and then so that people may know and continue the story.

So take this aeon X Copper checker and know it's tale, a tale of hope, generosity, and glorious and bloody revolution (there was a revolution in there, don't see one? READ IT AGAIN AND PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME!)

Took the awesome copper. Thank you so much.

Pretty black still hoping for a home...

Thanks!

Took your black, thank you! biggrin.gif