arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

Fleshcrown egg from upside down April Fool mint ( Dexxo) and Fleshcrown

Gone, enjoy whoever took it

Edited by Sirithiliel

Fleshcrown egg from upside down April Fool mint ( Dexxo) and Fleshcrown

https://dragcave.net/teleport/ae2feaf1360d9...434b4b313c1e2eb

I swooped that one up, will most likely be bred with my right side up April mint.

Thank you very much, did make my night since I was a bit bummed about not having a upside down one. Having one related is good enough for me.

Edited by kisshufan

I swooped that one up, will most likely be bred with my right side up April mint.

Thank you very much, did make my night since I was a bit bummed about not having a upside down one. Having one related is good enough for me.

I'm glad ^^ sorry it isn't a mint

I'm going to leave this little one behind, no need to offer a dummy egg this time. :>

4g Shimmerkin Spring eggy

All I ask is not to harm the egg/dragon, freezing is fine if ya wanna do that though.Gone - Enjoy! happy.gif

Edited by Namii

Here is a Halloweeny Monarch hatchling that has Shimmer grandparents to boot! I think it should make for a great mate next Halloween. happy.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Enjoy! biggrin.gif

I'm surprised I got it, since I jad ro abandon something because I'm hatchie locked, but I'm super happy. Thank you. 😄

I'm surprised I got it, since I jad ro abandon something because I'm hatchie locked, but I'm super happy. Thank you. 😄

You're very welcome, it makes me very happy to see that the little one ended up with someone who likes him so much! biggrin.gif

With that said, I've got one last Halloweeny hatchling to gift to people here today! This time, it's a 4th gen Magelight from Magelight x Pumpkin checker. One of its ancestors is a Spriter's Alt Pumpkin.

To whomever gets this one: have fun with it! wink.gif

You're very welcome, it makes me very happy to see that the little one ended up with someone who likes him so much! biggrin.gif

With that said, I've got one last Halloweeny hatchling to gift to people here today! This time, it's a 4th gen Magelight from Magelight x Pumpkin checker. One of its ancestors is a Spriter's Alt Pumpkin.

To whomever gets this one: have fun with it! wink.gif

I love it, thank you so much! wub.gif