arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

3g aeon X green copper checker

it actually has a neat backstory,

A tale of old, like the ones grandfathers tell to their grandkids to teach them good morals about bravery and not doing drugs.

Pourlemoment bred the mother to the ap hoping it would become a checker breeder

Someone found it on the AP and left it on this thread (so sorry, I forgot their name, I have always been bad with names)

I tried to breed a father and my coppers hated me, I got one green copper out of a few breedings, a copper X a new release, censorkip.gif you to probability!

then I left that copper at the thread, telling the bold tale of glorious copper and aeon espionage

I got a PM from Jazeki offering the mate

They grew up and will breed weekly, so that this thread will have such a checker dropped off every now and then so that people may know and continue the story.

So take this aeon X Copper checker and know it's tale, a tale of hope, generosity, and glorious and bloody revolution (there was a revolution in there, don't see one? READ IT AGAIN AND PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME!)

One of my most requested Spriters Alt PB White Combos - Male Hatchling (grew up on my scroll, precog confirmed) if you want to give it a not frozen or stabby stabby and/or regift to do same home, please offer any junk egg for consideration, and if you want this line and for some reason aren't chosen I'll be taking normal breeding requests again in the next few weeks, make a note to yourself to PM me then.

Thanks for the offers, it has a new home, and I apologize to the other requester someone beat you to the punch! Just see my prior offer and PM me in a few weeks!

Edited by natayah

One of my most requested Spriters Alt PB White Combos - Male Hatchling (grew up on my scroll, precog confirmed) if you want to give it a not frozen or stabby stabby and/or regift to do same home, please offer any junk egg for consideration, and if you want this line and for some reason aren't chosen I'll be taking normal breeding requests again in the next few weeks, make a note to yourself to PM me then.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Offered!

Thanks for the offers, it has a new home, and I apologize to the other requester someone beat you to the punch! Just see my prior offer and PM me in a few weeks!

He'll be so handsome and loved! Thank you so much <3

5G shimmer from golden wyvern

Throw in a dummy egg smile.gif Was trying to trade for it but no one came up, so leaving it here. If you're really up for trade, I would give you a huge hug for something like this hehe

Gone! Enjoy!

Edited by IOU

5G shimmer from golden wyvern

Throw in a dummy egg smile.gif Was trying to trade for it but no one came up, so leaving it here. If you're really up for trade, I would give you a huge hug for something like  this hehe

*throws in an aCTUAL HATCHLING*

there then, i offered :>

EDIT: yey, thank you! i'll be sure this little guy grows up well!

Edited by Cobaltberri

*throws in an aCTUAL HATCHLING*

there then, i offered :>

WOW. Thanks for offering! I accepted that one happy.gif

And whoever's scroll name is nuttymeg3, if you still want an egg with the same lineage, send me a pm and I'll try breeding again next week happy.gif