arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/6425a786819da...6504857bbeb80b9

3G EG from Spriter's Alt.

Please, I have one request (ONLY ONE) of you all, and it breaks my heart that nobody had fulfilled it; please tell me directly that you have gotten it, quote this post, or pm, it doesn't matter. Please do that!

I picked up your pretty hatchie, thank you! They'll be named and loved wub.gif

3G Silver x Caligene Checker with an alt in the base!

ER!

(precog says it's going to be female, influence it NOW)

Please please PLEASE tell me if you get this precious little eggy, and please please PLEASE name it, the person who took the last sibling I put here never named it or told me even though I requested it! You don't have to, but please tell me, I'd appreciate it!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Got this one! Sorry for the delay in response; I got distracted. sad.gif

2nd Gen Blue Fire Gem found in the AP

Gone! Hopefully it has found a nice home.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I have two CB Fire Gem Eggs; a Green and a Blue. Both will gender to be Female (Precognition.)

Blue:

Gone! Enjoy! :3

Green:

Gone! Enjoy! :3

I have them set as a two-way trade as I would prefer these go to someone who has none/ not too many. I understand some individuals have a hard time grabbing these, so I want to try and make some available. Just trade a dummy egg/ hatchling, and allow me to check your scroll. (Setting your scroll up so that the check is easier would be much appreciated, too.) <3

You may also send in a trade if you need a female of the two colors available to complete your set.

Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by Cupup889

I have a green fire Gem hatching (precoged to be male) up for grabs. I would love to see this one go to someone who has none or has barely on their scroll. Just offer a dummy egg please =3

Make an offer

Gone to Requirm

Edited by Raptor of Dragons