arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

Thank you. I took the first one and the last one as a breeding pair. What a beautiful pairing. Thank you so much.

Following the strange, shimmering brook, you find yourself under the shadow of a willow. The tree is abnormal, with pink, glittery leaves and strange symbols carved into the purple bark. Nestled around the base of the tree are several eggs. Which do you take?

This bright egg has a warm shell. Enjoy, Nachtmotte!

This egg has a faint green glow around it. Enjoy, AlmightyDragon!

This mottled red egg almost glows from within. Enjoy, TensaZangetsu!

This egg has a very clean look; it’s completely devoid of dirt and scratches.

This egg has a very clean look; it’s completely devoid of dirt and scratches. Enjoy, SilberFly!

Offer dummies, and please let me know where these babies go! Do not kill, bite, freeze, abandon, regift, or experiment with them, or I will be more tightfisted in the future.

Thank you!

4 2G Vine hatchlings -gone- Good luck, Bacillus_Incognito! ^-^ Edited by Lesh4537

4 2G Vine hatchlings - all were influenced to make proper checkers - please be nice! ^-^

Thanks a bunch! I have a dream of making a giant super-checker, this will be incredibly helpful, thank you!

3G Silver x Caligene Checker with an alt in the base!

ER!

(precog says it's going to be female, influence it NOW)

Please please PLEASE tell me if you get this precious little eggy, and please please PLEASE name it, the person who took the last sibling I put here never named it or told me even though I requested it! You don't have to, but please tell me, I'd appreciate it!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

https://dragcave.net/teleport/6425a786819da...6504857bbeb80b9

3G EG from Spriter's Alt.

Please, I have one request (ONLY ONE) of you all, and it breaks my heart that nobody had fulfilled it; please tell me directly that you have gotten it, quote this post, or pm, it doesn't matter. Please do that!

I picked up your pretty hatchie, thank you! They'll be named and loved wub.gif

3G Silver x Caligene Checker with an alt in the base!

ER!

(precog says it's going to be female, influence it NOW)

Please please PLEASE tell me if you get this precious little eggy, and please please PLEASE name it, the person who took the last sibling I put here never named it or told me even though I requested it! You don't have to, but please tell me, I'd appreciate it!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Got this one! Sorry for the delay in response; I got distracted. sad.gif