arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

1 Tetra Egg and 1 Tetra hatchi for someone who hasn't gotten any yet. Offer a dummy egg, as I want to be sure it goes to someone who doesn't have any smile.gif This release has been a little crazy, I know they're not Fire Gems but I still hope they make someone's day.

-GONE! Thank you!-

PS: No clue what their genders will be, so I can't guarantee they'll be a mating pair. And please do not bite them.

Edited by Silverwatermist

1 Tetra Egg and 1 Tetra hatchi for someone who hasn't gotten any yet. Offer a dummy egg, as I want to be sure it goes to someone who doesn't have any smile.gif This release has been a little crazy, I know they're not Fire Gems but I still hope they make someone's day.

Offer dummy egg for egg & hatchling

PS: No clue what their genders will be, so I can't guarantee they'll be a mating pair. And please do not bite them.

I've got one but i can't catch a second. I hope you don't mind me offering. even if it is just for one.

1 Tetra Egg and 1 Tetra hatchi for someone who hasn't gotten any yet. Offer a dummy egg, as I want to be sure it goes to someone who doesn't have any  smile.gif This release has been a little crazy, I know they're not Fire Gems but I still hope they make someone's day.

-GONE! Thank you!-

Silverwatermist very kindly donated two tetras to this thread but I only needed one.

as promised I'm returning the extra tetra to the thread (the hatchie)

-same terms apply offer a dummy egg if you have no tetras (or only one)

gone to Braviary123 s scroll

Edited by velvet_paw

I've got one green fire gem I'd like to go to someone who hasn't managed to snag any yet, please offer a dummy egg smile.gif (Will be female)

CLAIMED! smile.gif enjoy!

Edited by Psykotika

A white shimmerfail whose father was a lovely gift from a friend <3

Gone. Enjoy!

Edited by Laura-Borealis

I have one Tetra, but if you don't get someone with 0 offering on each trade, I would love one (I missed the start of the release and haven't been able to catch any after the first batch when I came online two days ago). I'll offer an egg on each just in case, but I won't be disappointed if I don't get one. smile.gif

Edit: thank you very much! It will be loved! c:

Edited by Ponystar17