arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

The spare change that wasn't wanted from yesterday!

This uniquely coded Silver Tin apparently put nine of something somewhere!

This is just a boring Silver Shimmer!

Another boring Silver Shimmer!

Another old boring Silver Shimmer!

More Silver, same Shimmer!

Finally a pure bred green cop!

~You're welcome:

bitny

Kiramaru7

I hope you enjoy them biggrin.gif

Edited by ViperSwan

4SS Soulpeace Thuwed Egg x Winter Magi (one of 3 CB Soulpeace in game) - Please only take if you will not freeze and will allow to grow to a Soulpeace Adult. I would also prefer if you would be willing to continue breeding the line as is, looking into getting another stairstep and making it an arrow to rebreed, or have a super love of Soulpeace & Thuweds and having this line would just make your day. It is always ok to regift to someone who would fit the prior criteria as well. Ready to incuhatch. Enjoy: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Nebula Tinsel fail

2nd gen Ice

I would love for the Ice to go to someone who doesn't have one yet, regifting is fine, please no killing and post back once you have taken one!

Edit: both gone, thanks to both pippyspot and jihye999 for the post smile.gif

Edited by JadeShunDaliaMaggie

4SS Soulpeace Thuwed  Egg x Winter Magi (one of 3 CB Soulpeace in game) - Please only take if you will not freeze and will allow to grow to a Soulpeace Adult. I would also prefer if you would be willing to continue breeding the line as is, looking into getting another stairstep and making it an arrow to rebreed, or have a super love of Soulpeace & Thuweds and having this line would just make your day. It is always ok to regift to someone who would fit the prior criteria as well. Ready to incuhatch. Enjoy: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Certainly love the Soulpeace/holiday line (and think I got my current one straight lineaged one from you too) This little one will be right at home with me c: Thank you!

Edit:

user posted image

Claim my egg!

Gen 5 Thuwed from Soulpeace/Winter Magi c: Gone

Edited by OneWingedWolf