arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

I just found this copper in the abandoned page and didn't want it. It has a code that reminds me of the MLP universe!For any code hunters who still like MLP! ~Yeah, this one is gone.

Here's a Breeding pair if anyone is interested!!~ You're welcome, Predator fan! Enjoy it!

And here's another breeding pair if anyone is interested enough!

Edited by ViperSwan

This egg seriously sucks!!

I left another breeding pair back on the last page as well!

You're welcome, Scorpion King!

Edited by ViperSwan

I just found this copper in the abandoned page and didn't want it. It has a code that reminds me of the MLP universe!For any code hunters who still like MLP! ~Yeah, this one is gone.

Here's a Breeding pair if anyone is interested!!~ You're welcome, Predator fan! Enjoy it!

And here's another breeding pair if anyone is interested enough!

I took the breeding pair.

thanks.

cool.gif

Sending my shinies:

1!

2!

3!

4! ~ You're welcome!

5!

Edited by ViperSwan

uno

dosGone! Enjoy!

tres Gone! Enjoy! And thanks for posting back happy.gif

Trying to trade some of my 2G tan ridge wings (because I don't want to inbred them) but no one seems to be interested.... So offer dummies for 'em happy.gif #2 and #3 are incuhatchable (with enough views). And give them good home please!

Actually, PM me if you would like future trade with PB tan ridge wings! I collect them and my goal is to breed high gens PB tan ridge wings!^u^

I'll check back before I go to sleep.

Edited by IOU

uno

dos

tres Gone! Enjoy!

Trying to trade some of my 2G tan ridge wings (because I don't want to inbred them) but no one seems to be interested.... So offer dummies for 'em happy.gif  #2 and #3 are incuhatchable (with enough views). And give them good home please!

Actually, PM me if you would like future trade with PB tan ridge wings! I collect them and my goal is to breed high gens PB tan ridge wings!^u^

I'll check back before I go to sleep.

Thank you so much! biggrin.gif I'm tempted to offer for the second for a breeding partner, but I wont be greedy. This site is filled witb too many awesome people for that. happy.gif

ETA: decided to offer 4 it, but will be breeding some nice things tomorrow in return. Would do it now, but its hard to copy & paste on this phone. happy.gif;

Edited by Syiren