arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

Green/Earthquake Egg Thuwed - 4EG Pure "Thuwed Only" Line - EQ BSA for what that is worth - If In To can be read from code or other variations - Please only take if you won't kill & either you or someone you know that you will regift it to would enjoy this line. Thanks!: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Green/Earthquake Egg Thuwed - 4EG Pure "Thuwed Only" Line - EQ BSA for what that is worth - If In To can be read from code or other variations - Please only take if you won't kill & either you or someone you know that you will regift it to would enjoy this line. Thanks!: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thanks~

3G Mutamore x Thalassa checker:

Claimed! Thanks Alasse.

Edited by Terces

Copper from desert

Claim egg

Thank you so much. happy.gif

There's a royal crimson on the AP with a code that spells Comul, as well as a red-fined tidal with RIP in it's code if anyone is interested.

BSA hatchie pack: 1 pink (precog-ed female), 1 red, 1 magi.

Put a dummy egg in the trade; pack will got to the first person to do so who does not have many of these dragons (so scroll will need to be visible for me to check wink.gif).

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Enjoy, CrazyChess! smile.gif

Edited by Alectrona

BSA hatchie pack: 1 pink (precog-ed female), 1 red, 1 magi.

Put a dummy egg in the trade; pack will got to the first person to do so who does not have many of these dragons (so scroll will need to be visible for me to check wink.gif).

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Offered on the pretties!