arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

2G Kingcrowne from Alt Mistletoe

Offer a dummy so I know where it goes. Please dont trade it!!!

Gone, enjoy!!

Sorry to those that didnt get the egg. Keep an eye on this thread next week as i will be giving away more. Have a wonderful day all!! smile.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

2G Kingcrowne from Alt Mistletoe

Offer a dummy so I know where it goes. Please dont trade it!!!

Gone, enjoy!!

Sorry to those that didnt get the egg. Keep an eye on this thread next week as i will be giving away more. Have a wonderful day all!! smile.gif

Thank you very much! It's my first 2g from alt, definitely won't trade it. wub.gif

I picked up this beauty, thanks! wub.gif She will be named and pampered and offspring will undoubtedly find their way back here. smile.gif

Edit: Related note, does anyone know/have offspring from the shimmer lines with witchlights? I've seen one (from Rinoa maybe?) floating about and it's so nice!

Thanks, banban! I'll make a note to PM you in a few days. smile.gif

Noted! As it happens silver/purple are two of my favorite colours so that's a happy coincidence for me! If you like the look of any of the prizes on my scroll let me know and I can try for an egg from them for you. smile.gif

Edited by Aurae

4G silver tinsel x blue lunar smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Gone to prismatika. I'm glad you like it. biggrin.gif

Post back is appreciated.

@Aurae : I could breed 4G silver shimmer x witchlight. PM me some time next week if you still want 1 (I'm scroll locked now). wink.gif

**if my inbox is full, please try in an hour or 2 later. It's a silver and male btw.. I don't have Rinoa line. tongue.gif

Edited by banban007