arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

user posted image

I swiped this one. Love the code, thanks! happy.gif

Valentine's Day Giveaway!!!

Please note. I want these to go to someone without Valentines and/or having difficulty catching Valentines.

Seven Valentine dragon hatchlings up for grabs!

Batch 1: One Rosebud hatchling, one Sweetling hatchling, and one Arsani hatchling to go!

Please Post if you get these hatchlings!

Batch 2: One Heartstealer hatchling, one Radiant Angel hatchling, one Valentine '09 hatchling, and one Heartseeker hatchling to go!

Please Post if you get these hatchlings! Gone to pollyfirstfirst! Enjoy your new hatchling!

WARNING!

All batches grow in 3 hours!

Both batches gone to someone. I don't know who. Please tell me who took them. I would like to know.

Edited by Shokomon

Valentine's Day Giveaway!!!

Please note. I want these to go to someone without Valentines and/or having difficulty catching Valentines.

Seven Valentine dragon hatchlings up for grabs!

Batch 1: One Rosebud hatchling, one Sweetling hatchling, and one Arsani hatchling to go!

Batch 2: One Heartstealer hatchling, one Radiant Angel hatchling, one Valentine '09 hatchling, and one Heartseeker hatchling to go!

WARNING!

All batches grow in 3 hours!

Got the second batch, thank you! Regifting these two from the second batch: https://dragcave.net/teleport/47d6f62c0a916...747408dc888c66f Gone, would love a post back from who took it.

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

I have two 2G unrelated purebred black hatchlings, one precogged male, one precogged female!

Sending together as they'd make a perfect breeding pair, please name these guys smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Gone! Enjoy them 6zuzie6 smile.gif

Edited by Lucifer_

I have two 2G unrelated purebred black hatchlings, one precogged male, one precogged female!

Sending together as they'd make a perfect breeding pair, please name these guys smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you! They're super lovely. I'll definitely make sure to name them. biggrin.gif

AP find, very unique and cool silver/alt sweetling/regular sweetling. https://dragcave.net/lineage/TK15f

Hopefully someone will take it who can do the lineage justice, and find a mate. smile.gif

Gone to Kegluneq! Thanks for the post back. smile.gif

Edited by legofrodo12