arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

**Updated Gifts / Postings & Added**

CB Pink Egg - Please let grow to Pink adult and/or regift to someone who will enjoy - would prefer to go to someone who could use it and/or needs to grow pink army especially before holidays: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

4SS Silver Tinsel Egg (x Blusang) - Nice Clean Lower Gen Prize Line - Please only take if you will let grow to an adult and/or regift to someone who will do same as nice pretty clean prize line of Good gen & can easily rebreed: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Took the tinsel. I don't have this line yet. :3

**Updated Gifts / Postings & Added**

CB Pink Egg - Please let grow to Pink adult and/or regift to someone who will enjoy - would prefer to go to someone who could use it and/or needs to grow pink army especially before holidays: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

4SS Silver Tinsel Egg (x Blusang) - Nice Clean Lower Gen Prize Line - Please only take if you will let grow to an adult and/or regift to someone who will do same as nice pretty clean prize line of Good gen & can easily rebreed: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you kindly for the pink, I never seem to have enough of them.

Just in time to be grown up when the Valentines crazy starts ...

3rd even-gen purebred Red - GONE - Enjoy! (I'm thrilled to see it go to someone who's donated stuff here!)

Edited by WinstonGA

Sweet little Red boy hatchling,

just in time to incubate your Valentine,

looking for a forever home.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thanks for this little guy, I've been on a mad hunt for reds the last few weeks. He will be named and pampered. wub.gif

Edited by Aurae

it's a star! and it's parents are stars too!!

edit: gone, glad you like it moonlightshine (you also have the most fitting name for nebulas!)

Edited by JadeShunDaliaMaggie

Here's a 2g Nebula from calm aegis x blue nebula

Please no harming or changing in any way (e.g. biting)

https://dragcave.net/teleport/c182f75442ef5...c74bdb917ea66c0

Post back is appreciated, thank you to angelicdragonpuppy for breeding this for me. (the aegis was the wrong variant)

thanks

pretty none-the- less