Newbie Gifting Project

The Newbie Gifting Project Thread

Hello there, I used to be non-existent on dragcave and most of the internet last 2013, but I'm back now, and more than happy to donate to newbies who want eggs!

I used to be a donor to this thread, per this archived version of this thread!

Still, I'll go with the usual process. Thank you very much in advance!

I would like to be put on the donors list!

Forum Name: Hoar

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Phosfate

Stipulation: No killing/biting gifts. Freezing okay. Will breed anything in scroll EXCEPT for dragons with prefix of Charity or Generoso. Will not in-breed.

My favourite animal would be a dolphin. C:

I need to be removed from the giftee list as I'm going to have my bronze trophy once my current dragons grow up.

Thank you for all the donations that people have given me, it has really helped! smile.gif

Gifting

I have the following eggs to give away:

1 CB user posted image(Lineage here) Gone!

(1 CB user posted image(Lineage here)) Spoken for!

As always: no biting, freezing, trading or killing.

PM me with a link to your scroll

If no one is insterested in the others, I'll be releasing them into the AP soon...

Bump

Edited by Ravensilver

Gift report!

Donor's name: Ravensilver

Giftee's name: ayanesenpai

Lineage link of the gifted egg/hatchie:Cave born

Breed of the gifted egg:Two-headed Lindwurm

Edited by ayanesenpai

Forum Name: Zephrana

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Zephrana

Stipulation: Will breed holidays, prizes, and metallics, though my sweetling has a set mate. If a dragon has a stair/checker/spiral lineage, I try not to break from it. Please, no killing gifts.

Teal blue is one of my favourite colours.

Forum Name: Firedda

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Firedda

Stipulation: I will breed you anything on my scroll. But please, no biting, killing, abandoning, or trading. If I breed you something, it is special for you. laugh.gif

(Green and Blue are my favorite colors)

Forum Name: Dewdropmon

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Dewdropmon

Stipulation: No killing/endangering/neglecting/zombifying/biting your gift. There is a chance I may ask you to gender it a certain way for the lineage. I will not bite. Please do not request holiday/prize eggs, although you may request non-holiday/prizefail offspring from holiday/prize parents. No trios. Some dragons have set mates - pm for info. I have quite a few inbred dragons and a lot of messy-lineage dragons. I am marking inbred dragons with "IB" at the end of their names. Please do not freeze your gift unless it is inbred and please do not request an inbred egg unless you plan to freeze the hatchie. Please name your gift. Finally, please pm me any requests.

My favorite color is sky blue.

Lying on a Newbie Gifting form will give a 2 week Strike to any person who does this.

Trading away eggs gifted through Newbie Gifting will result in being Blacklisted.

Please remember to thank those who have donated eggs to you,

and to use your manners and show appreciation when someone is offering you a gift.

~Updates on the Newbie lists~

Jascuty - You have been removed from the list. Congratulations on your Bronze badge!

key_of_stars / keyblademastersapphire - Your list has been moved to the primary list as you no longer have dead eggs on your scroll.

~Updates on the donor lists~

Dewdropmon - You have been added to the donor list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting and thanks for offering eggs to the Newbies!

Firedda - You have been added to the donor list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting and thanks for offering eggs to the Newbies!

Hoar - You have been added to the donor list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting and thanks for offering eggs to the Newbies!

Zephrana - You have been added to the donor list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting and thanks for offering eggs to the Newbies!

To be added to our donor lists you have at least to have a Silver trophy. Please provide the right proof before submitting your Donor Request. You can gift eggs in our thread nonetheless. Just go ahead and PM our listers or offer your eggs here in the forum thread.

Anyone is welcome to PM newbies or to post eggs on Newbie Gifting, the donor list is for newbies to PM requests to them.

Please make list updates by posting your changes in bold print. Do not make list changes by resending a new introductory form. If you are unsure as to how to change your list, please look through the rules or look through this forum thread for examples.

Mystic_halo

Newbie Request!

Forum Name: WaningGrimalkin

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/WaningGrimalkin

Egg Request: None!

Requested Gifter:any

Requested Mother:any

Requested Father: any

Do you have any dead eggs on your scroll?

Happily, no!

Password like thing: From up on Poppy Hill!

This is a beautiful thing. I will definitely join in!

...once I get my silver trophy. Although I'll probably start donating when I get my bronze.

Thank you Lady_Lunevis for the green copper! Also, attackfish, I really appreciated the offer!

Donor's Name: Lady_Lunevis

Giftie's Name: WaningGrimalkin

Lineage:http://dragcave.net/lineage/ycksP

Species: Green Copper

Edited by WaningGrimalkin

Gift report!

Donors name: Amberose

Giftees name: Rhistle

Lineage link of the gifted egg/hatchie: http://dragcave.net/lineage/waXVB

Breed of the gifted egg: Bronze Shimmer-scale

I have it hidden right now cuz it's sick. I'm very happy to have one! Thank you! biggrin.gif

All three hatchies grew up on my scroll. Gifting eggs and even hatchies has gotten quite difficult..

Edited by e-sheep

Newbie Request!

Forum Name: TheWillowTree

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/TheWillowTree

Egg Request: Cheeze, Chicken, Paper

Requested Gifter: N/A

Requested Mother: N/A

Requested Father: N/A

Do you have any dead eggs on your scroll? No, and I'm going to keep it that way. smile.gif

If so, why? N/A

Favorite movie is Avatar! (The blue people one, not the other kind.)

I love the idea of this and I will most likely become a donor when I get my silver trophy someday!

Forum name: TwilightDreamWolf

Scroll:My Scroll

Requested Dragon: None

Requested Donator: Any

Requested Mother: Any

Requested Father: Any

Do you have any dead dragons? No! *shudders* that would be HORRIBLE!

My favourite movie? Hmmm. . . I'll go with The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Thank you! xd.png I want to become a Guardian breeder, so I need a female

Please remove me from the list, I'm happy with my dragons, and I now enjoy catching them! happy.gif

Edited by TwilightDreamWolf

Forum Name: Vain.3805

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Sulhir

Stipulation: Free for all. Open to suggestions for unnamed parents. Unclaimed gifts will be abandoned when they develop a gender.

Also -

Gift report!

Donors name: Vain.3805

Giftees name: Key_of_stars

Lineage link of the gifted egg/hatchie: http://dragcave.net/lineage/AxwZk

Breed of the gifted egg: Black Dragon

Edited by Vain.3805

OUR CURRENT DONOR LIST IS FULL, PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US AS WE REMOVE INACTIVE DONORS.

Lying on a Newbie Gifting form will give a 2 week Strike to any person who does this.

Trading away eggs gifted through Newbie Gifting will result in being Blacklisted.

Please remember to thank those who have donated eggs to you,

and to use your manners and show appreciation when someone is offering you a gift.

~Updates on the Newbie lists~

WaningGrimalkin - Your list has not been added as requested.

TwilightDreamWolf - Your request list was added. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

TheWillowTree - Your request list was added. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

Mitzuki505 - your list has been removed due to inactivity.

~Updates on the donor lists~

Vain.3805 - You have been added to the donor list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting and thanks for offering eggs to the Newbies!

To be added to our donor lists you have at least to have a Silver trophy. Please provide the right proof before submitting your Donor Request. You can gift eggs in our thread nonetheless. Just go ahead and PM our listers or offer your eggs here in the forum thread.

Anyone is welcome to PM newbies or to post eggs on Newbie Gifting, the donor list is for newbies to PM requests to them.

Please make list updates by posting your changes in bold print. Do not make list changes by resending a new introductory form. If you are unsure as to how to change your list, please look through the rules or look through this forum thread for examples.

Mystic_halo

Edited by Newbie Gifting Project

Here's the information for the Valentine's day event:

The Valentine dragons are caveborn only on Valentine's day, each year has a different breed. After that day, you can only get lineaged ones of that variety.

the older Valentine dragons are breedable Feb 8 through all day of Feb 14.

Here's a list of the older dragons, they can found starting Feb 8 at Midnight Dragon Cave Time (Eastern Standard Time)

and they will be at the top in the AP or Abandoned Pile:

user posted imageuser posted image Val 09, from 2009 Girl

user posted imageuser posted image Sweetling, from 2010 Boy

user posted imageuser posted image Rosebud, from 2011 Girl

user posted imageuser posted image Heartseeker, from 2012, Boy

user posted imageuser posted image Arsani, from 2013, Girl

The 2014 version will be available in the Cave habitats for 3 days now - Valentine's Day, Feb 14 through Feb 17! . We won't know what it will look like until it hatches.

*** If you get a holiday dragon with a strangely colored parent, it's a rare line and very desirable, especially if the Alt dragon is the mother or father to yours.

Also, each of the dragon images link to their page on Dragon Cave Wiki.

And please check the News Forum for information on the Valentine event. There's a post on it now, and there should be another news post to look for on Feb 8, and on Feb 14.

Also - there will be a special Holiday event starting Feb 14 and ending Feb 21. The events tend to be fun and well put together. While it's not yet been revealed, the past events have been fun and well put together and I think you'll enjoy it.

Thank you very much for the donations, people. I'm taking down my list, as I have enough rare eggs to get other eggs that I want. Again, thank you very much!

On a side note, other noobs out there! There's a whole bunch of rare eggs being dropped on the AP right now. I saw a tan ridgeback, 2 white striped dragons, a seasonal, a galaxy, and got a 2nd gen copper egg myself. Also two hatchlings, one I got myself, the other taken before I grabbed it. This is probably from people getting rid of their eggs, so they are not scroll locked(I looked that terminology up. Appreciate it.) tomorrow. It could also be that this is just a favorable dumping time, though.

This egg is available. Hopefully to a good owner and for about 24 hours. However the site says it will auto abandon in about 30 minutes and then it's up for grabs at the AP.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!Still available @ midnite'09 - Valentine X Sun Series Lines See following post.

Tomorrow, 9 Feb, at about 6PM Cave time (aka. EST) I intend to breed these Valentine's Day dragons using the following pairings:

Hellfire's Valentine > Valentine's Hot Date

Kyojaku no Saino > Goka no Joo Taken

Jenner's Chocolate > Shiroi Shima Joo Taken

On 10 Feb, at about 6PM Cave time (aka. EST) I intend to breed these Valentine's Day dragons using the following pairings:

Merry Map > Five Grand Threebies

Stormiel > Arashi Kokuo

F7WP > YHVIO

0a5e4 > aXYq

One egg from these pairings will be available to anyone who PM's me with a request and from which pairing. I found out the hard way last year that you can only grab one of the clutch and the rest get auto-abandoned. My niece informed that it seems to be the same this year when she bred her line of Valentines.

This egg has the highest generation offspring at 4 generations. The rest will be third generation and lower.

As you can see the two listed for breeding on the 10th are currently un-named. Suggestions for appropriate names (i.e. Naruto characters don't make that list biggrin.gif ), for either parent, will be muchly appreciated, as my imagination has packed it in for the month/year.

Happy Valentine's Day!

P.S. Hopefully I didn't step on my tongue posting this announcement this way. If so, I humbly apologize, but I was in a hurry to test and post before time ran out on the egg.

Edited by OrlahEhontas

I have 2 Val 09 and an Arsani egg up for grabs. PLEASE do not have one of the species you request. Also even if you need both please only request 1 as I'd rather three newbies get an egg then 2. All three are AP eggs:

Vday 09 1

Vday 09 2

Arsani

First come first server, so if you ask for a specific egg and it's gone, you may get another.

Your scroll MUST be viable so I can check.

PM me with your scroll name and the egg you want. If you have your heart set on one specific egg, and will not take one of the others, please say so. I'd hate to reserve an egg for you when someone else asks for it.