Newbie Gifting Project

The Newbie Gifting Project Thread

I would like to be put on the donors list!

Forum Name: BlueIce

Scroll: Isabel

Stipulation: No killing, trading, freezing or vamping and please give the dragon a name. I will not renew teleport links when they expire. I will breed all the dragons on my scroll for free, except for my cb metallics.

Edited by BlueIce

Forum Name: Lady_Lunevis

Scroll: Lunevis

Stipulation: No killing, abandoning, biting, and please name! I'll gladly breed anything on my scroll (apart from my Blusangs, I'm hoarding them) for anyone who asks!

Lying on a Newbie Gifting form will give a 2 week Strike to any person who does this.

Trading away eggs gifted through Newbie Gifting will result in being Blacklisted.

Please remember to thank those who have donated eggs to you,

and to use your manners and show appreciation when someone is offering you a gift.

~Updates on the Newbie lists~

Sea_Kitty - Your request list was added. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

EscapistLore - Your request list was removed. Congrats on your bronze trophy!

Jazlindreal - Your request list was removed. Congrats on your bronze trophy!

Kira-san / Scarlet-sama - Your request list was removed. Congrats on your bronze trophy!

1337Forev3r - your list has been removed due to inactivity.

xkaylophobiax - your list has been removed due to inactivity.

~Updates on the donor lists~

BlueIce / Isabel - you have been added to the Donor's list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

Enderkid - you have been added to the Donor list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

Jass - you have been removed from the Donor list as requested. Please feel free to continue to offer eggs by PMing directly to Newbies or by posting them on this thread.

Lady_Lunevis - you have been added to the Donor list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

To be added to our donor lists you have at least to have a Silver trophy. Please provide the right proof before submitting your Donor Request. You can gift eggs in our thread nonetheless. Just go ahead and PM our listers or offer your eggs here in the forum thread.

Anyone is welcome to PM newbies or to post eggs on Newbie Gifting, the donor list is for newbies to PM requests to them.

Please make list updates by posting your changes in bold print. Do not make list changes by resending a new introductory form. If you are unsure as to how to change your list, please look through the rules or look through this forum thread for examples.

Mystic_halo

Gifting!

This lovely

CB user posted image(Lineage here)

is looking for a new home. ^^

PM me with a link to your scroll if you don't have a Paper yet. smile.gif

Gone. smile.gif

Edited by Ravensilver

Forum Name: NixNight

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/NixNight

Stipulation: I can breed what i have shown there and that only, if you want to ask for a certain egg i'll need a link to the parents you want bred and you'll have to post the form after its all done - Rules of the project must be followed and im forgetful biggrin.gif

Forum Name: Daemonhart

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/daemonhart

Stipulation: Must have no more than two of requested breed. You can pick the breed, but I will pick the mates. Offering any breed on scroll, including tinsels, shimmerscales, and my few metallics.

Gift report!

Donor's name: Lady_Lunevis

Giftee's name: Horsechick

Lineage link of the gifted egg/hatchie: Lineage

Breed of the gifted egg: Nebula

Enjoy! happy.gif

Gift report!

Donor's name: Lady_Lunevis

Giftee's name: naoshikka

Lineage link of the gifted egg/hatchie: Lineage

Breed of the gifted egg: Magi

Enjoy! happy.gif

Got two metallics for new users-

A gold wyvern, and a bronze tinsel.

If you have neither of these, please pm to get them.

Please note this is a package, and you can have AT MOST ONE of the breeds above.

Happy Hunting all!

:3

Awake noone wanted them.

Edited by Enderkid

Lying on a Newbie Gifting form will give a 2 week Strike to any person who does this.

Trading away eggs gifted through Newbie Gifting will result in being Blacklisted.

and to use your manners and show appreciation when someone is offering you a gift.

HorseChick - Your request list was added to the secondary list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

naoshikka - Your request list was added to the list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

Pandore - Your request list was removed. Congrats on your bronze trophy!

Daemonhart - you have been added to the Donor's list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

NixNight - I can't add you to the donor's list until you reach a Silver trophy level. Please continue to donate by offering eggs through the thread or by PMing donors.

To be added to our donor lists you have at least to have a Silver trophy. Please provide the right proof before submitting your Donor Request. You can gift eggs in our thread nonetheless. Just go ahead and PM our listers or offer your eggs here in the forum thread.

Anyone is welcome to PM newbies or to post eggs on Newbie Gifting, the donor list is for newbies to PM requests to them.

Please make list updates by posting your changes in bold print. Do not make list changes by resending a new introductory form. If you are unsure as to how to change your list, please look through the rules or look through this forum thread for examples.

Mystic_halo

Newbie Request!

Forum Name: Bells

Scroll: Cherry_Bells

Egg Request: Cheese, Paper, Chicken

Do you have any dead eggs on your scroll? Two dead adults only

If so, why? Zombie attempt

Polar bear wub.gif

Newbie Request!

Forum Name: cmason14

Scroll: LuvMeSumJazmin

Egg Request: Royal Blue, Royal Crimson, Magi.. Purebred please

Do you have any dead eggs on your scroll?

Nope

Favorite animal: Dog

Newbie Request!

Forum Name: biddyboo8

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/dragons

Egg Request: Black Tea, Mint, Ochedrake, Purple, Soulpeace, or Purple.

Do you have any dead eggs or hatchies on your scroll?: I have no dead dragons and I won't kill any dragons ever. Not even if there is a chance to kill them.

Added Note: If you want me to continue the lineage(I keep lineages pure)then just let me know. Also, I do take inbreds but if they are inbred I won't breed them.

Favorite Animal: I love all of them.

(I don't understand what you mean that I 'copied a format' because I got it from the post but edited it to make it easier to read.)

Edited by biddyboo8

Newbie Request!

Forum Name: Reckful

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/sashaaa

Egg Request: Silver

Do you have any dead eggs on your scroll? Yes, just checked I do have 2 dead eggs on my scroll.

If so, why? The first one was killed on the very first day I joined DC, i dont know you should abandon an egg if you dont want it, the kill action is like at the very top so I clicked it. Also I tried my vampire dragon ability on eggs out of curiosity and unfortunately failed and killed another egg... I swear I didnt really mean to kill it... Bcuz those vampire eggs I got were actually all from AP, I was just trying to figure out how it works D:

My fav movie... Harry Potter...

Edited by reckful

Newbie Request!

Forum Name: Candythekitty1152

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Candythekitty1152

Egg Request: Blusang Lindworm, Soulpeace, and Nebula

Requested Gifter:

Requested Mother: (for Soulpeace) White

Requested Father: (For Soulpeace) Daydream

Do you have any dead eggs on your scroll?

If so, why? Yes, an egg. It was a failed result of a neglect experiment I did but forgot about and it was too late to catch it in time. A hatchie and two Dead Adults from failed result of Zombifying dragons on Halloween.

It's hard for me to choose, as I love animals, but it's a tie between Cats and Dogs. Animals love me and I love them, but I have a big connection with those two.

Bells - Your request list was added to the list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

cmason14 - Your request list was added to the list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

biddyboo8 - Your request list was added to the list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

Candythekitty1152 - Your request list was added to the list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

HorseChick / Piluca0905 - Your request list was removed. Congrats on your bronze trophy!

pzoconnor - Your request list was removed. Congrats on your bronze trophy!

Reckful - I can't add you to the Newbie Gifting list until I see the missing items on your form, and you didn't request anything that we offer from our general list.

~None Today~

Mystic_halo