Syrup

What do you collect?

Candles! I really do have a fondness for candles, I have a bunch but I usually never light them.

Posted (edited)

Goofy & cool coffee mugs! Video games and consoles, also anything dragon related like statues, jewelry, and clothes.

General geeky garbage like broken circuit boards(also things that look like circuit boards), and merch with mostly video game and science references.

I casually collect soda pop-tabs and (over)filled a wooden box but can't come up with an art project to make with 'em.

Edited by -Iceheart-

Magic the gathering cards!! i have been collecting for almost five years now.

I like to collect my bird's feathers whenever he molts! His long wing and tail feathers are my favourite to have.

Trolls. I have close to 500 of them.

I have started to collect (more like hoarde) Early American Pattern Glass (EAPG). Most of what I have I bought to resell, but some of the pieces are just too attractive.

Posted (edited)

Rather realistic plush animals:v

(there's not enough room in the flat we rent, but when we finally get our own place, I'll fit them all on one surface!)

all_plushies_part1_by_vixendra_dd4imp3-p

all_plushies_part2_by_vixendra_dd4impo-p

I'm 27.

(I also have a collection of small, toony ones, mostly Blue Nose)

Edited by VixenDra

Posted (edited)

I have some weird collections...

I collect:

Chinese fortune cookie paper slips

Unicorn music boxes and figurines

Anime figurines

Breyer Horse figurines

Stickers

Pins and buttons

Pokemon Videogames

Edited by EgotisticBread

None of my "collections" are that extensive or organized, but I do have a tendency to covet: buttons, books, ribbons, stickers, and sealing-wax! 

My lovely friend Mereth also began giving me origami crows for my birthday (I love crows!), matching my age in number, so that's become a thing.

Incense, crystals, My Little Pony toys, stuffed frogs, pineapples of all types (except real ones, they don't keep well), candles, BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!!, and anything autographed by Stan Lee. 

I recently started to collect old coins, as well as silver coins/bullion. My boyfriend introduced me to the hobby and I've found it quite enjoyable!

I use to collect Pokemon cards, but I've kinda stopped because of life in general. I also collect dragons too like statues, dolls, jewelry, and other stuff. I just love dragons.

Also, I'm playing an online game called Pokefarm Q. I wouldn't mind if you guys come and take a look at my Pokemon. Here's the link to it.

https://pfq.link/LadyArtists28

Tell me what you think of them.

I collect gemstones and rocks. One of my favorites is a very large selenite sphere I got for Christmas. 

I collect rocks, crystals, and rat shaped things! I have a lot of pets, too, but I wouldn't necessarily call that a "collection"..

I think the first thing I started collecting was Breyer horses. I still REALLY like them and the whole community is great, but I’m a weenie and don’t want to be made fun of so I stopped and hid them away in the attic. Now I’m unemployed and struggling to find work so I have to sell them all, it’s a very valuable collection but also sentimental and sad to have to sell it :(. Now I mostly collect crystals, stuffed animals, Tamagotchis (gets very expensive tho with the new color version releases, plus they usually have to be shipped from Japan), used to collect vinyl records but not so much anymore because I just don’t listen to them that often, and I’m not sure that this is a collection but I have a memory box where I keep all sorts of movie tickets, concert tickets, flight tickets, festival armbands, programs from stuff like my high school graduation, also my prom corsage, random notes from my friends when I was in school, things like that. It goes back to 2012, so 6th grade for me. I have a lot of things I wish I could collect or would like to, but I just don’t have the money to get into them so I have to keep myself dedicated to just a few things. 

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure if anyone else used to do this or if it's totally weird but as a child (maybe around five or six) I used to wash all of my toothbrushes and keep them in a drawer.

Edited by DOLPHIN232

I've re-started my collection of pretty stones again (since my father threw away most of my old collection of stones when I was 13)😊

Now it's mostly with white quartz that I pick when I'm out and about on hiking trips though. I don't know what it is, I've simply fallen in love with white quartz so much.