Syrup

What do you collect?

I collect series of horror books (Philippine's true ghost stories) and I got 21 already! biggrin.gif

Pokemon plush, various figures from Resident Evil, Predator, Alien and such, and Bionicle and Technic Lego parts. I am almost always attempting to improve my lego-ized D0g with all the nifty new parts that come out from time to time. Also, soda tabs, because...I really don't know, I just like them, especially the AMP, Rockstar, and Monster ones with different colors and cool designs.

Like many people on here I collect rocks. My mother was going through my room and found all these rocks. She kept asking me if I was sure I was in the right profession! (I'm studying astrophysics, not geology.)

I also collect foreign (as in not USA) coins and thimbles. I have a lot of blankets, but I wasn't really trying to collect them, people just kept on giving them to me!

Beyblades, Bionicles, Video Games, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards. I've got around 7,00 YGO cards.

I also collected the little identification sticks from plant pots that you buy at the garden centre when I was little. Weird collection but man did I ever love those flower ID sticks.

I don't collect anything. I don't have the time, money, or space.

Headless items.

WHAT? Don't look at me like that. I'm serious. xd.png

I have a nativity scene with a headless Joseph, and one of those angel ornaments without a head, and a cottonball chick from 3rd grade whose head fell off. happy.gif

>.>

<.<

...would anyone want to see my collection of weapons? I can take a picture tomoarrow after school...

Plushies and dragon stuff

for Dragon stuff I just started and I have: A wallet, a statue, a little plush, a t-shirt, a how to train your dragon poster, and a dagger.... and all my dragons on DragonCave... and 4 CDs from a band named DragonForce... does it count?

for plushies I have lot of dogs, few cats, and other random animals, oh and one of my favourites Yoshi biggrin.gif

I also can say I coolect dog stuff because og all my plushies and also have lot of little dog statues and toys

Edited by Little-Star

Plushies and dragon stuff

for Dragon stuff I just started and I have: A wallet, a statue, a little plush, a t-shirt, a how to train your dragon poster, and a dagger.... and all my dragons on DragonCave... and 4 CDs from a band named DragonForce... does it count?

for plushies I have lot of dogs, few cats, and other random animals, oh and one of my favourites Yoshi biggrin.gif

I also can say I coolect dog stuff because og all my plushies and also have lot of little dog statues and toys

DragonForce is amazing so yes it counts <3

I collect knives and swords

I also collect stuff from my favorite bands (Kiss, rolling stones, the Beatles, red Hot chili peppers) including but not limited to: Cd's, vinal , shirts, bumper stickers, tickets, trading cards (Kiss has a set), and other things smile.gif

I collect knives and swords

I also collect stuff from my favorite bands (Kiss, rolling stones, the Beatles, red Hot chili peppers) including but not limited to: Cd's, vinal , shirts, bumper stickers, tickets, trading cards (Kiss has a set), and other things smile.gif

You should try to get ahold of one of the KISS comics that has blood from the band members in the ink. True story.

WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD OF THAT???? that sound so cool smile.gif

I do have all but two of the Led Zeppelin vinyls. they are all original prints except for Zeppelin 1 I think and I have a copy of Zeppelin 3 that has the wheel intact smile.gif

Hmm I collect quite a few things:

Lots and lots of books

Dvd's

A wide range of manga

Dragon ball Z Collector Action Figures

Usb drives

Console Games (ds,wii,ps2)

i collect dragons and other mythical creatures,wolfs, rocks, porcelain animals,books, and bookmarks. Also anything that I can make other stuff with, like bottle caps that I make bugs out of with springs for legs and antennas. I also collect stickers, and random small stuff on the floor that I make other things with. Like once I found a shinny locket and now it's a necklace!

poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by scarlet-firesong

I collect dust and clumps of shed hair under my bed. :/ But really, just adoptables on the internet. Collecting stuff takes up too much space and I don't like just having stuff sitting around.

Soda tab chain mail would be freaking awesome though.

Edited by JOTB

Yugioh. Cards, toys and whatever to do with yugioh.

I also collet toyway Walking with Dinosaurs figures, but atm they are on hold til i get bored with collecting yugioh xd.png

Uhh i did collect these bug life things, but i gave up xd.png

Uhhh i think thats it...

xd.png

-Ra