Syrup

What do you collect?

I collect ghost story and legend books. I have a book shelf dedicated to them alone. Mostly they're local (east coast) lore, but I do have some international ones. I also collect movie tickets of stuff I went to see with my friends. It's really neat to look back at the ones from 7 or 8 years ago and see how much the price of movies has changed.

EDIT: Also forgot to add Beanie Babies. I have a wall full of them. How could I forget them; they're staring at me as I type. I also used to collect Playmobil, but due to space, I had to stop.

Edited by SnowWhite

I collect tickets to concerts/races/shows/events/etc. That I've ever been to, and I've been doing it for about 5 or so years. I've stapled them all to a wall in the shed and it actually looks pretty cool o.O

I collect Pokemon cards- pretty predictable, I know. So far I have 52 rare cards kept in a Shaymin tin, 113 uncommon cards kept in a Darkrai tin, and 167 common cards kept in a Meganium tin, and in all I have 332 cards.

I still collect Pokemon cards (though I might be a little old for that now |D ) as well as Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.

I also collect dragon figurines, Star Wars miniatures, and Zoids. I would love to start collecting fossils, but 1) there aren't really any out here that I could go find myself and 2) I lack the money to start buying some. I would also like to start collecting meteorites. I have 2 small pieces so far. Not much, but it's a start. :3

Years ago, I used to collect rocks. I still have most of them.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Beanie Babies...used to collect those, too. Still have most of them as well...I hope my mom doesn't decide to get rid of them. ._.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I collect owls. Statues and plushies, it really freaks out my friends when the owls are watching them.

I collect rocks, cheetah plushies, ocean animal statues, and bookmarks. My bookmark collection is very pretty. And I have a 4 foot cheetah plushie that was the start of my cheetah collecting.

Oh jeez, I collect all kinds of crap. I'm such a packrat xd.png

-Pokemon stuff (cards, toys, games, plushies... you name it.) This one's the biggest since I've been collecting since I was very little.

-Books/Manga

-Tickets

-Earrings

-Stamps (like, the kind you use with an ink pad) I don't collect these so much anymore, but if I see a really cool one I'll buy it.

-Foreign coins (and some bills too)

-Shells

-Animal figurines - I just started collecting them, so I don't have many yet.

-Plushies

Ops, I forgot my coin collection. It's gotten huge since my gramps came up for a visit, he gave me a bunch.

I like to hoard knowledge, Pokesav Shiny sprite museums (don't ask me why, I like it more than playing the game, I just like the colours and naming them and changing their natures for some reason :c), a coin collection (in the past), minerals, books-scifi, post cards, bookmarks, string, ribbon, shiny pens, jewelery (Pretty sure it got sold, but most of it was 18-9k gold, a small bit of diamond in a pendant, precious jade-used to have lots- opal), key tags, key rings (the round loopy part), fake plastic pearls, lots and lots of buttons, card and all manner of coloured paper, LOTs of bead, LOTS of coloured pencils, Floppy disks (don't ask), CD roms (blank or whatever I could get my hands on for the shiny surface), dried coral, shells, crystal and glass ornaments, seeds, dried flowers, test tubes and anything that looked like microscope slides, paint (mostly watercolour I salvaged), wire (particularly copper to conduct electricity), stacks of magnets, hundreds of marbles, hundreds of wish stones, easter egg (shiny) wrapping, ribbon and nice fabric, pictures and stickers of pokemon + printed dex entries and googly eyes

I was like a little magpie when I was small. I got in trouble in Prep for hoarding Pokemon cutouts and slaters in my pockets. Then I wanted to take the worm farm home, and mummy caught me secreting grass seeds and weeds to cultivate. I wanted to feed it to my budgies.

And I forgot, jewel empty colourful CD covers and leftover USB memory drives. I forgot more, Pokemon walkthroughs and guides (I have at least five for each version), working Pokemon action replay codes (at least 50 documents in total). Words, I collect lots of long (pedantic) phrases.

Edited by DarkEternity

I collect kimono, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure merchandise, some DVDs, and art supplies.

too many of all of those. too many. lol

Well, I collect lots of things mostly dragons any kind of dragons. I also collect Pokemon cards, Yugioh cards, Inuyasha cards, and Naruto cards; basically anything that has to do with anime.

-sigh- Started with poke'mon cards, then I started collecting the dragons from Yugi-oh! sets. Now I collect crystals, Naruto steel plated ninja headbands, plushies, shiny objects, and dragon figurines. I also used to collect the Naruto cards. I have quite a few golden ones. Oh yeah and I also collect real swords owo

Adventures.

Ummm,I collect crystals.I now have around 112.I also collect(Well,not so much any more)beanie kids,people in Aussie and NZ will know what they are.

Not realy on original collection but I collect Dragons.

-Pictures, cards, statues,etc, etc.

I used to collect Pokémon, but I've outgrown that. Still have them, though.

I collect sugar sachets from coffee shops I don't know why. I also collect anything My Chemical Romance I can find and never throw out boxes.

When I was little I used to collect candy...but I eated it.

I don't have too horribly many collections---luckly. haha

I collect panda and owl stuff(anything that i like that is a panda or owl or has a panda or owl on it o.o)

I have 9 American Girl dolls+stuff for them but I don't really actively collect them anymore.

Piano sheet music that i never learn how to play o: -is ashamed- (same for guitar tabs/music...i don't even really know how to play it properly yet -cries-)

Build a Bear stuffed animals xd.png

I have lots of books, the majority of which I haven't read. I love books though!

DVDs, yes, my collection is slowly growing. >:]

And I'm starting my ABJD collection. biggrin.gif

I collect owls. Statues and plushies, it really freaks out my friends when the owls are watching them.

xd.png I love owls too, though I don't really collect them... A lot of my jewelry is owlish, though.

What I really collect are books and movie ticket stubs to movies I've seen in the theater. I like going through them and being like "Oh, I remember when we went to see that movie! We should watch it again!" And books... I'm just a bookworm; I love to read.