arya10

What do you collect?

I collect board games new and old. Got about 140 or so have only played 25 of them. laugh.gif I also collect book and manga. I collect vases too, but that collection consist of only three since I super picky about my vases.

I used to collect trading cards when I was little, but now I only collect stamps, not too valuable coins and Doctor Who action figures.

I collect hand-crafted animals from different countries (both hand-made and hand-painted). It doesn't matter what material - different kinds of stone, wood, cloth of various sorts. Started when a missionary came to talk to us in 3rd grade and I answered a question right, so she gave me a little cloth zebra made of yarn. I still have the little guy, he's adorable!

Spoons, too. I've got WAY too many of those collectable spoons. Can't seem to find a cheap way to display them. :P And I guess you could say I collect Dresden Files stuff, although there's not a WHOLE lot of stuff to collect (but what there is, I have it. Mwahahaha! >:D).

I like hoarding pencils for some reason. And postcards. Oh, and snowglobes. I think I have 37 so far.

My four year old cousin collects Pillow pets O_o

Edited by SeaSong

Books, books, books, and more books.

I also collect music, but that's entirely virtual.

I hate collecting things I know I won't use (I much prefer throwing things away, or giving them away if I think people will want them). Books and music I always use. <3

I'm a nerd. I collect dragon figurines.

And I collect books. Lots and lots of books.

I collect snowglobes and pins. More specifically, I collect pins from different countries I have visited. I also have quite a bit of postcards from different places, but they're scattered about and I wouldn't call them a real "collection". I'm kind of getting into collecting globes, as in, Earth globes, and I used to collect fossils and rocks.

I collect train tickets, I don't think its intentional, they just accumulate in my purse until I can't close it properly. Then the cycle starts again...

Umm... where to start.I collect books , rocks, Pokemon cards, purses, jewelry, clothes, and occasionally random knick knacks

I collect dinosaur toys mainly. I also have a small collection of fossils.

I collect train tickets, I don't think its intentional, they just accumulate in my purse until I can't close it properly. Then the cycle starts again...

I'm the same way about movie tickets, which is weird because I don't go to the movies that often. But I'll clean out my purse and find multiple tickets from months ago.

Books, definitely. My count right now is over 1,000 books in the house, and roughly 200 of those are books I haven't read yet. I have a hard time letting go of any book that I find interesting, even if I probably won't read it again.

I guess I also collect horse pictures, although it's not so much collecting as just gathering a lot to make into collages.

I collect key chains and those little squashed pennies from the zoo and other places. (lame, right?)

I collect key chains and those little squashed pennies from the zoo and other places. (lame, right?)

I collect the pennies too! rolleyes.gif

And other things.~

Like jewlery and different types of rocks.

Edited by angelkay

I collect those pennies too! My favorite right now is actually a quarter I got from the Newport Aquarium.

I also collect pillows, pokemon cards, books, and candles. My Fiance collects bottles so we have those everywhere too.

I says sometimes that I tend to collect collections, because I grab many little things but don't really know enough about any one item to really get into it. I used to collect piles of cards most often, trading cards games and such up to and including: Pokemon, YGO, MTG, Star Wars, LOTR, White Wolf, and regular decks of cards.

I used to collect Breyer Horses too but haven't been actively looking for sometime, though I picked up a couple more recently that I couldn't resist. wink.gif.

As of now, the only thing I go out of my way to collect are country patches when I go abroad. I insist it has to be from the country I'm in so I check all the little shops and such until I find one.

Otherwise, I collect charms (not the new kind with the hooks or square bracelet guys, the old kind with the rings), the occasional coin that I like, and the occasional stamp.

I call it collecting, my parents call it hoarding. wink.gif

I've collected a variety of trading cards (Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Dinosaur King, Neopets, Dragon Booster, Magic: The Gathering), bird feathers, dragon figurines, rocks, Lugia merchandise and How To Train Your Dragon movie merchandise. xd.png

I also have a collection of all the gifts my girlfriend's ever given me and cool, significant stuff for us, but I don't know what to do with it now that she broke up with me. sad.gif

I used to collect all sorts of crap, now I don't collect anything anymore, because of lack of time. But my favorite thing to collect will probably forever consist in cards - phone cards, pay cards, business cards - any plastic card, really. Besides, it looks neat when you dig a hole through one and stick it to your key chain.

I used to collect pins, more specifically, pins from Disney since you can just keep them all together by pinning them to a lanyard, but I don't really collect anything as of the moment.

vinyl, movie props and replicas, and movie stubs

only two away from all the led zeppelin albums and all the creedence clearwater revival smile.gif

Hmm, which collection should I mention. I'll just name them all... or most of them.

I collect:

1. Aladdin memorabilia, I have lots of books, cups/mugs, a plate, a bowl, a sleeping bag, sheets, comforter, pictures, figurines, 2 stuffed Genies, 1 porceline Carpet and a few Christmas ornements. And a cat, but he is only named Aladdin.

2. *looks at her bookcase filled entirely up with yaoi and then looks at her pins and posters* Yeah...

3. Books, books and more books. Non-yaoi books. I have 3 bookcases. 1 is filled with the above, and the other two are filled and then overflowed with books.

4. Movie tickets. And yes, I actually collect them. When I go to a movie, I stick my ticket in my wallet, behind my ID. A few months ago, I went to the movies with a friend and locked my keys in my car. I sat with her, in the theater, and took out all my tickets. I have about 27. My oldest one is from 2008.

5. Yarn, glorious yarn! I have two and a half big plastic totes full of yarn, and I keep buying more.

6. Beads and bead making stuff. Not all of you know what a Kaboodle is, but imagine a fishing tackle box, with a mirror and you've got a Kaboodle. I have have 2 of those filled with beads.

7. Stamps. Don't really collect these as much. I have 2 shoe boxes full of stamps and stamp pads.

Hmm, I only collect 7 things? Maybe it seems more because I have such a tiny apartment and all my collects are squeeeezed inside.

I collect books, DVDs, music, jewelry and gemstones. smile.gif

I also collect statues & things with mythical creatures on them. tongue.gif

(When I was younger, it was stuffed animals and stickers. laugh.gif )

Edited by DragonxHearts