Syrup

What do you collect?

I collect stuffed animals. Although, it's been a while since I've gotten any. So, maybe you can say I collect odd pieces of junk (in simple words. but they are much much better then junk) - there's really no specific category for them.

I like to collect first edition hardcovers of my favorite books,and of books I want to read.

I don't know why,but I just feel better about owning my own books,lol.^^

I collect bones, parts, taxidermy, insects, ect. Primarily I collect critter skulls. But if I find anything interesting like a stray butterfly on the ground or some deer teeth and bones out in the woods, it's mine.

huh.gif That doesn't creep me out... (sarcasm)

huh.gif That doesn't creep me out... (sarcasm)

Well, I'm a biochemistry major.

You should hope someone finds interest in what they are studying. tongue.gif

Funnily enough there are a ton of people who collect the same sort of things. I guess we all just are creeps together?

Whe I get money I will collect touhou paraphenalia. Dakimakura, figurines, posters, plushies, etc...

Edited by soullesshuman

I collect dragons (figurines, prints, bowls etc), swords, daggers, really old books (my oldest is from the late 1500s), and handmade wooden boxes.

Edited by rubyshoes

I collect ANYTHING and EVERYTHING of Halo! xd.png My collection is HUGE and I don't even want to think about the amount of money I have spent collecting all this stuff. xd.png haha

I used to collect Sailor Moon stuff, but that started getting too hard to find and people were selling stuff for TOO much money on ebay so now I am trying to actually sell SOME of it.

Coins and random nature things that catch my attention. (Skulls, a cactus boot, random fossils and a horseshoe crab shed are things that come to mind)

I collect bouncy balls (yes, those cheap ones they have in vending machines in dusty laundromats for only 25 cents) and classic coke bottles. (:

A long time ago when I was a kid, I used to collect these wooden animal figures you assemble from pieces given and I've even painted a couple of them for fun. I have them hanging around now for cute decoration. Most of my wooden animals were dinosaurs and bugs. This started when at class one time, a lady visited the class to give us one of these wooden animals to build that day. Mine was a honey bee. I accidentally broke a piece off of it though. I don't really know where it is now.

Then, later when Pokemon got popular, I went after their cards. At first, I had cards that weren't really the same as the trading cards everyone is used to, but I gradually started collecting the trading cards and used to buy them at the stores. I don't really do that anymore but I have two binders full of cards and not long ago, I looked at the new cards being sold. I've already stopped collecting before the fourth generation came along, so it would be hard to catch up.

Edited by Kamoodle

Headaches.

I collect rocks & crystals, Coins, Train tickets, fossils, incense, steam powered tin boats, feathers and books.

The oldest book I have is from 1892, "American Game Fishes" by Shields. I also have the book "Six Little Bunkers at Aunt Jo's" from 1918, the first print happy.gif.

I also have an engine inspection form from the Maine Central railroad, circa 1940's.

I collect old coins, rocks, seashells, and crystals (man-made and natural; as long as they sparkle, it's fine with me). :3

Cameras, old and new! I love them all.

I also collect sea glass, art that friends have made me, and fancy ties.

I collect Sailor Moon stuff. I've got some dolls, toys, and a whole ton of the trading cards stored away.

I also collect Invader Zim and those wodden animal models.

I have a small coin collection. I also collect feathers.

Oh, and post cards.

I started collecting the Disney Vinylmations "Villains" series, but now my local Disney store isn't carrying them anymore, and I only managed to get 5 of the 13. sad.gif

I collect stuffed animals, dragon statues, crystals/stones (anything that looks pretty) and snakes. laugh.gif Just kidding, I don't really 'collect' them but I have 35 cute snakes at home.

I collect Dragon statues (got about 40-50) Feathers (from all different types of birds), Transformers figures (basically just started on this collection) books (if that can be classed as a collection), stones/crystals and soft toy animals.

I collect keychains, stamps, rocks, model cars, and a few other things.