Syrup

What do you collect?

I collect Pokemon cards and the little My Little Pony blind bag figurines, plus the similar small figurines that come in packs of three usually.

Taylor Swift merchandise. I also enjoy collecting SD cards, so that if I see a perfect photo, I can quickly pop one into my camera (I never keep them in my camera. I mean, who does that?) and snap the photo. Another thing I sort of collect would be jewelry. I like making projects on how to store it in my room, making my room much prettier.

Chinese pencil sharpeners. laugh.gif

Because the cool stuff are almost never in America unless another person is making them.

Real, living cockatiels, apparently... dry.gif

Not really. I only have 4 D:

But really? I love kitty plushies...and little animal figurines. And postcards from places I've gone!

Insects, and (judging by the veritable jungle in my apartment), apparently, houseplants. I also collect things with insect as the motif.

It's not really a collection but I keep every anime I ever download saved, even if I never plan on watching it (again).

I have a addiction for containers: boxes, jars, plastic bins, the square plastic containers dice come in, and the dice too:

user posted image

My husband and I have about 25 sets of dice (and growing), like the ones in the picture above. I have them sorted in those divided tackle boxes. Oh yea, I recently started collecting tea. I have a small mountain of different teas at our tea station in the living room. The station is overrun with the darn boxes.

I also collect D&D books, sewing notions, and things to make craft-like things with: buttons/yarn/felt sheets/bolts of fabric/etc..

I guess I am a hoarder.... blink.gif

I used to collect cacti but the all died except for one so I gave up on that collection. unsure.gif I have a large collection of Schleich dragons and horses. I also have a collection of pebbles, whenever I go to a beach I seem to come home with about five more to add to the collection. smile.gif I also like sewing equipment and material though I wouldn't say I collected it.

Dragon and Fairy statues.

user posted image

Here's one of them. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Masks, in any color or size. Here's some of them.

user posted image

I inherited the teacup collections of my mother and grandmother and I've been adding to it. I inherited a small owl collection, which I've been adding to. I inherited a collection of old perfume bottles - I've been adding to it, too. My sweetie inherited a very large collection of Francoma pottery.

I started my own collections of castles and blue glass.

We don't have enough china cabinets and one is a wall-length built in.

I don't know if I'd call it a collection, per se... But, being the family photographer, by default I am also the family photo keeper. I inherited my grandmother's photos (she used to be the photo keeper and that duty got passed on to me).

I also like sewing equipment and material though I wouldn't say I collected it.

OMG... I didn't even think about stash...

I will admit that have a lot of yarn and crochet thread...

To quote my favorite character: "I have stuff... Things."

(I don't know if I've posted here, so... :3 )

I buy a lot of books, I suppose you could say I collect them. I own over 150 books, and my collection gets bigger every year.

I also have a decent collection of oddities - bones, feathers, rocks, things like that.

I collect books and dragons!

My comic book collection/book collection...I don't have proper count yet.

But my dragons measure somewhere close to 40. I have pictures of the ones I have out if anyone is interested!

Chickens! Heh, not real ones, but almost anything chicken-related. It all started when my parents bought me one of those ceramic coin banks which you break open once it was full and you wanted to get the money inside. I knew that it would have to be broken eventually if I used it so I never did. That was more than ten years ago.

In addition to that, I now also have: -

- 1 straw hen

- 1 porcelain rooster

- 1 garden 'gnome' hen

- 1 3D wooden rooster puzzle

- 2 feathered rooster things

- 1 metal rooster painted gold

- a timer in the shape of a black hen

- 1 leather rooster dangly thing, I think it's meant to be hung on a doorknob

I also have quite the collection of books and nerd/manga memorabilia but let's not go there. xd.png

Edited by Kasumi

I collect largish toy cars. (like four inch wide ones) and then I pop out the windows and put in pieces of paper, so that they look like cars from the movie Cars.... xd.png

I collect tiny, miniature perfume bottles. smile.gif They're so cute and so cool. I love to go on amazon and buy up sample perfumes that come in all kinds of adorable little bottles. I get a great perfume and a cool little bottle to keep.

Cats in all shapes and forms. :3 My real, hopeless one is joined by figurines, paintings, cat-shaped bottles, there are cats on my towels and calendars and even my egg clock is nowadays in cat form; they are everywhere in my flat. Although, I swear, most of the big and crazy ones are gifts. xd.png I'm not as big a crazy cat lady as first time visitors think.

Seashells

minerals

feathers

preserved plants

fossils

I used to collect elephant figurines. Now I have too many of them so I've stopped.

I also used to collect pokemon-related stuff, I've also stopped due to my lack of interests.