Syrup

What do you collect?

I collect pewter dragons, wizards, castles, etc... smile.gif

I have a pretty decent collection of fairy statues. A few of them have dragons on them so I'm pretty happy about that. Since I have so much stuff related to cats, I suppose that means I collect cats too.

I haven't been able to get too many fairies anymore since the magazine I used to order them from hasn't had a new fairy statue in it for months now. sad.gif

I like to collect Action Figures of Japanese videogame characters. Currently I have only eight, though... they're hard to find where I live.

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

transformers, nascar, magnets from any states what my brother visit and me visit and shakeglobal and dvds and warehouse 13 like book, dvd, comic, not much I liking right now.. smile.gif

I have a pretty large collectioni of manga. ^^

Used to be rocks.

Now I collect books. My prized possession is The Hobbit, 1st edition :3

I'm a hoarder, so no actual collecting, but once I get things... They don't tend to leave my possession. This is changing though. I used to collect Dolls as a child though.

My prized possession is The Hobbit, 1st edition :3

I've got the collectors edition!

Used to collect Breyer horses. They're model horses, painted by hand. I have shelves surrounding me right now FULL of them.

I also have boatloads of stuffed animals, but I don't know if it would really be considered a collection...

For a short time I was really into collecting pencils. Good pencils, for drawing and writing. God, my house is so full of stray pencils right now...lol wink.gif

I guess I collect figurines, though only specific ones. Characters from Tales of games and various Pokemon ones xd.png

Also, art books and a specific Japanese magazine. If I'm not careful I'll soon have a collection of plushies, too.

I collect retired Hallmark Dinotopia plushies, Marvel Minimate figures, and movie tickets.

I like to collect Action Figures of Japanese videogame characters.

Me too ;D

And just any video game merchandise. Plushies, posters, ect. tongue.gif

Old computers that people think are useless. I usually turn them into fileservers or some kind of internet drone, like for downloading stuff, or some other purpose. Or I play with them and do stuff on them that I wouldn't dare commit to my (nice) desktop.

I've collected Build-a-Bears. I don't quite as much as I used to. I also have a collection of K'NEX roller coasters and amusement park rides. I have a collection of Chicago Bears stuff as well. Oh, can't forget the collection of shoes and purses. xd.png

I sporadically collect Cat's Meow... mostly I pick up new pieces when I visit new places; I like getting ones that are "local" for the place I'm visiting, such as the "Southernmost Point" marker and Sloppy Joe's Bar when I went to Key West.

I also collect trinket boxes of various sizes, shapes, and materials. Some are musical, some are not.

My husband would say that I don't just collect books, I hoard them. I say, they got the library at Alexandria, they're not getting mine! laugh.gif

He also occasionally complains about the "collection" of canning jars taking up storage space in the kitchen... at least until I start filling them with homemade pickles and jellies.

My dad collects books... o_o we have a whole attic of them, at least 5 secret cabinets of them, and his whole study is full of them, and he buys at least 2/3 books a week/2 weeks.

I don't really collect anything... Because after I start collecting stuff I get bored of it and then start collecting something else and then that's the end of it. I mostly hoard stuff.

I collect bones, parts, taxidermy, insects, ect. Primarily I collect critter skulls. But if I find anything interesting like a stray butterfly on the ground or some deer teeth and bones out in the woods, it's mine.

I collect piggies ! They're my favorite animal . I used to collect rocks and pencils xd.png

- Old keys

- Old / 1st editions of my favourite books

- Video game artbooks

- Dragon statues

- Skulls

=3

lighter safeties and dead lighters, casually. not much of a collection but i still consider it to be one. i just keep the safeties in a little container and never throw out dead lighters. i get lazy with the dead lighters and have a stash box filled with them but i still have a ton lying around my room that i should pick up.

Edited by exsultate

I used to collect pressed pennies, but I kinda gave up on those. Also Pokemon cards. I haven't bought any sleeves of cards in a while, though.

So pretty much nothing anymore. :c

Knives and other odd weapons

Newest addition is a pistol crossbow