earwig

ears' art and sig making

D:

I don't know why it won't work! I did the exact same thing for all the sigs before and they are all okay...can anyone give some help on this?

Oh, and Switchy, just one thing. What exactly do you mean by spirally/vine-ish patterns? Could you give an example?

I somehow got banned from tinypic... ;_;

I'll do it sometime tomorrow or the day after, I'm too tired right now and tomorrow is going to be really busy for me...

D:

I don't know why it won't work! I did the exact same thing for all the sigs before and they are all okay...can anyone give some help on this?

Oh, and Switchy, just one thing. What exactly do you mean by spirally/vine-ish patterns? Could you give an example?

Oh yeah sure, sorry. XD;

Something like this, I meant. They're kinda the same thing (vine and spiral patterns). Thanks. :'3

Edited by Switch

Hm... looks like as good a place as any to get a sig xd.png Hopefully it won't be too difficult?

Username: Dr. Paine

What image do you want on your sig?: Rainbow Dash biggrin.gif

Source image link: For the words. For the main image.

Any text?: Only the one on the first image.

Anything else?: Hopefully I explain it right... I'd like the first image to be the main banner, but to have the second sort of overlaid behind it- give it a slight rainbow background, with Rainbow Dash's salute being clearly visible. And, if possible, I'd like it to be about the size of my current signature smile.gif

Hope this isn't too complicated D:

Edited by Dr. Paine

Okay Switchy:

user posted image

Link: http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa438/...ool/Switchy.jpg

I'm not sure if I've gone a little overboard on it...I can tone it down a bit, if you want, you know, simplify it a bit. But if you can use this one if you like it...

edit: D'oh! I forgot to put the text in it...whoops. Do you want me to put it in? xd.png

Dr. Paine, I think I know what you mean. ;D

Do you know what the size of your current siggy is?

Edited by earwig

Okay Switchy:

user posted image

I'm not sure if I've gone a little overboard on it...I can tone it down a bit, if you want, you know, simplify it a bit. But if you can use this one if you like it...

edit: D'oh! I forgot to put the text in it...whoops. Do you want me to put it in? xd.png

Er...

no xd.png But I usually request 500-600 by 150.

Okay Switchy:

user posted image

edit: D'oh! I forgot to put the text in it...whoops. Do you want me to put it in? XD

EEEEEEEEEE. I love it! <3333 And yeah, the text would be great, if you don't mind. :'D

I STILL LOVE IT. <3

Yaaaaay! I don't get why it didn't work before, though...

Anyway, Dr., here is your siggy:

user posted image

Link: http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa438/...-_Fool/WWRD.jpg

I think that was what you meant...if it wasn't, then let me know.

Also, the salute took up most of the background, so if you want me to add more effects, then ask! happy.gif

That was exactly what I was wanting biggrin.gif Thank you!

Hehe, you're welcome~!

Wow, I don't have a request right now. It feels weird, the last week I've just been flooded with them...

These are amazing.

I wish I had your talent when making one :U

I don't really particularly want to burden you at the moment, but I know what would be on my signature.

And what program did you use to make the guns?

Do you think you could do an avatar?

Username: Froggu_Master

What image do you want on your Avatar?: A Babby Owl!

Source image link:Babby Owl!

Any text?:Invalid!

Anything else?: Um, a Purple &black background. Also, I don't need the whole owl happy.gif

Ok. I'll request after you're finished working on Froggu's signature.

Interesting program.

Oh wow. I forgot all about this thread.

I'll see if I can get to it tonight, if I'm lucky. I'm not nearly as active as I was, so you may have to wait a little while. ^^;

Hey...look, I can't do it this week. I just can't, for personal reasons. I'm really sorry, but now is a bad time for me. You're welcome to try someone else, though, or you can wait it out, I don't mind.

Ah.. well. I sort of understand, my mom is going to a funeral for a very close friend of hers.

I'll wait it out.

Edited by Astrodeath311

THANK YOU! Sorry, I forgot my password for awhile so I just stayed on the main website.

Could you do this one:

Username: kr9q

What image do you want on your sig?: Danny Phantom, Sam, Tucker, and maybe Dani.

Source image link:Danny,Sam,Tucker,and Dani

Any text?:N/A

Anything else?: Any background you wani, I don't care. Please and thank you.