Merryier12

The Agency

Yalio

The potato splashed into the cold water as Yalio bent down and took hold of another, starting to peel it quietly. He paused, listening to Lisa as she spoke rather bluntly about Sir Richard. Yalio found himself looking at her again, but he merely blinked at this realization and didn’t look away. “I-I see…” he murmured quietly. He would’ve spoken further if not one of the cooks came and snatched up his peeled potatoes, leaving behind a pot full of water and no potatoes. Soon after that, someone dropped a sack of potatoes at his feet and disappeared into the chaos of the kitchen. At least he didn’t have to get up and do something else.

“Um… Miss Lisa… what exactly do you do?” It was a question that bothered him since he first heard about the Agents. He heard that they were guards and such for the king, but that didn’t explain what they really did for Sir Richard. Yalio didn’t quite comprehend the rumors and gossip because he didn’t really know what the people were talking about. All he could get was that Agents were guards for Sir Richard, but that was it. And with rumors, that may not be even true. Yalio quickly busied himself in peeling another potato, keeping his eyes on his work, just so in case she got angry at him for some reason he didn't have to look directly at her.

Lady Mariee

She was worrying about Lily; was she alright? I hope she wasn't hurt, or anything too serious... I need to check it out. Mariee started to sprint back to Wynona; she wasn't as fast as her Agent, Dannen, but she had a long sprint. And Roxanne. As far as I know, she was still at the castle. But William. All she wanted to ask him was if he wanted to attend Richard's ball with herself, her daughter, and her Agents... I hope that this hasn't blown out of proportion...

A half an hour later, and she was back in her Capital city. She needed to find Dannen, Lily, and Roxanne and tell them about the ball, but about 50 yard away from her, she saw a young man similar to who she saw before she went to Lovissa's castle jump in a grain cart. This time, she knew it was William; but why would he do something so strange as to jump in a grain basket? She tried calling him. "William! Where are you?!? I just need to ask you a question!"

((Don't know, let Merryier decide - what about she also make an OOC thread? It would clean things up a bit... *Hint, hint... smile.gif))

((I am currently trying to get another RP approved, I can't post a new one without closing the old one xd.png asa my new RP gets approved I can post an OOC wink.gif And... I think that a time skip is acceptable *Uses mystical powers as RP Owner to commense Time Skip* But be warned everyone, Lily+Dress+Will's Escape will not make for a very happy Lady Killer wink.gif))

*Lily*

Lily was irritable, in a dress, with pinchy high heels, hair giving her a headache, and lewd comments being made a bit behind her. Almost out of earshot for Lily, but not quite. "A fiesty one she is-" He broke off as Lily whirled around in a dangerous flurry of silk to glare at the men. She itched to pull her knife out and nail these men to the wall. They deserved nothing more, they probably treated their servants and such the same way. With a small, demure smile Lily dipped her head in greeting, "Lords," their eyes widened with terror. The whites almost the size of teacup platters. "L-Lady," the two stuttered nervously walking inside. Lily sighed she was in no mood for this, Will had escaped her, slipped between her fingers but she swore to hit him somewhere that would heal eventually, just no an injury you could run or jump with. Lily decided on the knee. That would prevent his cursed running. All she wanted to do was talk. But he would have none of it. Scowling she approached Lady Mariee, bottom of her dress becoming soiled by the rich and fertile lands that Lord King Richard had been graced with. Her gaze settled softly on her Queen, Lily was prepared to defend her with her life. Even if she was an Agent of the True Agency, she was loyal. And not a force to be trifled with. Especially not in this mood.

~Lisa~

Lisa had smiled gently at Yalio's question, and answered just as softly. "We do Lord King Richard's orders, almost exactly. But I? I, am a mere translator. There is no language that I don't understand. I can speak or write them all. Nothing dangerous. Do not worry Yalio, you may lokk into my eyes and fear not that I will steal the secrets of your mind. That is not mine Burden to bare as it is others." She had smiled again but then excused herself. Vowing to return to the kitchen as often as possible. The boy intrigued her, he was different. Not quite an outcast, but close to one... Just like Lisa. She found a new gown waiting for her of the finest silk in her room. A pair of satin clad heels to accompany it. Lisa called her maid to help her with the corset and her hair. Lisa got scolded for taking it out and forgetting her shoes. But Lisa didn't really care or listen as Juley complained. Once she was deemed beautiful she was allowed to examine her relflection. She looked just as exotic as all the languages she spoke. With her silky hair done in a tight bun atop her head and the tightly fitting top to the dress. It was a sort of wrapped draping dress with the combined colors of Lisa's eyes and Sir Richard's Court. She looked stunning. Sighing uncontentedly to shook her head and made her way to the party. Longing for her boots and pants.

}Kailey{

Kailey was fuming, had been the whole ride. Why did she have to be the one in a dress!? It was annoying tight and loose in all the wrong places. What would happen if another Agent attacked them? They'd be dead in a moment. It was good she could sense emotions, because she was able to temper her own by realizing that it was unsafe to hate so much. Still displeased but relaxing somewhat, Kailey smoothed the green fabric of her silk dress skirt on her lap. With a humph she turned to Riley. Jealous that the other got to dress as a man. "So, are you ready?"

BLADE

"Senka get ready for the ball" He called back into the carriage not knowing or caring if Senka was asleep or not. He could care less if she ate her dress but that is just wishful thinking. Blade was not wearing his usual clothes for once as formal as they were.He was wearing noble clothes but still wore a masquerade. the rest of his face(mouth,nose,cheeks) were a fine description of a young boy but would probably scare some people if they noticed he was graced or they're 2 different of the same person but that could come in handy if he could use them. And from the news he heard from Richards castle, the only graced in the agencies were girls except him and Nikolai which he did not even remember where he was. if he was lucky they would pick him up at the ball.two hours later Blade said "Senka, we are here I will be waiting near the area of the ball. If you do not come I will go in myself." So blade waited near where he heard the ball was and graced as a local noble until his fellow agent came.

Adelaide Bond

Adelaide now stood in a dress. She was less than pleased. King Richard, however, would skin her alive if she didn't dress up. Her dress was long and complimented her body very nicely. It disgusted her. It was a flashy red color and she stood in high heels that a maid had chosen for her. Her hair was pulled in a tight bun that gave her a headache. She wouldn't manage to keep her cool in this party. Looking for a familiar face, Adelaide caught up with Lisa, her eyes pleading. "Oh, Lisa, save me. It's just terrible. Why am I forced to be so... Ugh. I just feel like a shiny trophy for King Richard to show off." She tugged at the dress, trying to somehow make herself feel better about it. It failed. She glanced back up at Lisa, forcing a smile. "But, on the bright side, we look marvelous."

Adelaide smiled, trying to calm herself too. The party couldn't be that terrible. She could hear the men. She heard what they said about her. They were disgusting and repulsive. But, she had to keep her cool. Loosing it at a party like this would look bad for King Richard. Her eyes danced across the crowd, looking for more faces she knew. There was no one there, but then again there was a young man who looked quite familiar. He had blonde hair and was tall, lanky. Perhaps he was Graced. She couldn't tell, however, his eyes were down and often closed. He was at the edge of the party, and dressed as a servant. No one would notice him there.

((I am going to sleep now))

CHARLES

Charles was starting to get on his horse now to Richards castle. he did not take the shortest way but was not very slow either. he took his time to get there and did not care if he was late but if he got there during the ball.

BLADE

Blade was almost asleep waiting for his mission partner when he saw somebody come to the ball.it actually a girl coming considering that every man there was drooling,slobbering or drinking and yelling at each other. The lady seemed to retract her eyes to him ever couple minutes but that was reason enough to move.He did not like being watched as most girls think he was the bad boy stereo type obviously wrong but the others that did not seemed to try to tick him off the most did tick him off the most. He wanted moved closer to the carriage but chose not to due to the chance of Richard coming and more importantly... Will if Senka was correct.

Edited by 9pmg5665

~Lisa

Lisa could understand Addy's discomfort and grumbled in agreement. Addy's dress was a stunning red. It complimented her wonderfully. So of course she hated it. Lisa followed Addy's gaze to a servant boy, it reminded her of the boy in the kitchen. But this boy was odd, she felt it hard to focus on him. He must be Graced! She realized this but then was distracted as everyone around them fell quiet. It was Lady Lily passing them by. And she seemed to be in a very foul temper tonight indeed. "I know how you feel, but yes... We do look stunning. Let's go inside before we ruin our dresses and cause our dear Lord King Richard a fit."

*Lily*

Lily was indeed in a very foul temper tonight. The only mission she had failed but not meant to fail. It was horribly embarrassing. And now she was being forced into a dress?! Lady Mariee deserved betrayl. This dress fit too... Well. She'd had her fill of fear and nasty remarks and they had arrived but five minutes ago. Lily was at least glad that she did not spy Charles here. If he, in a drunken stupor, tried anything on her... Lily would kill him this time. She was older, and knew how. Her Grace was hers to control. But no... It wasn't. Her temper was getting away from her, to the point where a servant boy to her left resembled Will. With an exasperated sigh Lily entered the ball room.

Lady Mariee

Mariee was disappointed; she couldn't find William to come to the ball with her. She was more comfortable with people she knew around herself. She might have a little trouble talking to Richard... No! That was the whole reason she came to this ball anywho. She needed to talk to him. She had even made up her mind about what she would do, she would forgive for what he has done to her. She just had to find him first.

"Roxanne."

"Yes, Mother?"

"Tell Lily that I'm going to see Richard. Don't worry, have fun, all of you."

"Wait, what? Where are you going?" Roxanne said as Mariee briskly walked to find Lisa. She might know where Richard was. Her dress flaring behind her, she went off to find Richard.

Roxanne

Mother swiftly walked away, trying to find Richard in this crowded mess. This definitly wasn't good... We are there to protect her, not to have fun at a stupid dance. I need to find Lily, now! Luckily, she wasn't too far away. She found Lily scowling and muttering to herself.

"Lily."

"What is it?" Lily snapped.

"It's Mother, she-"

"She what? Wait; I don't see her anymore... Where did she go?"

"She went to find Richard, and told us to 'have fun'."

"I knew it; Mariee is too nice for her own good."

Lily started towards the kitchen areas. "Wait. Where are you going?"

"Where else? To find Mariee." And for the second time that night, Roxanne had been left alone.

Edited by gistofeverything

((Let's see, how to come in.....))

Anri

To be specific, Charles did not tell Anri to go to the ball. But, being who he was, he'd went anyway. He didn't go inside, of couse, he'd never have been allowed passed the gate if he'd tried. He refused to play "dress-up" as a child would say. But it'd been easy enough to hope the wall without being noticed when that was all he ever did; when it was who he was pretty much. His Grace was only slightly different from others like him. His was a survivor, simple as that. If he didn't want to be seen, he wouldn't. If he wanted to fight, he could. Archery, when in his defense, was his friend, and bar fights were little inconvinance.

He stood next to the window, looking in on the ball from the shadows cast by the trees. He would keep an eye on things, so to say, from a distance. If anything happened, it wouldn't take much to lend a hand, if he felt like it.

Blade

Blade was getting nervous now. his fellow agent had not shown up yet and many people were staring at him, possibly graced were to.He chose to enter the ball to see if he could loose them. Almost every man in there were uncivilized,drooling,and drunk. Nikolai had not been seen there either.disturbing since he wanted power and he could kill Richard and many more before he went down. Maybe not the entire guard but most. Blade saw Charles's sister here. He thought that they hated each other but maybe they were here to crash the party to hopefully Lily had not shown up and was not going to if Charles was still coming.

CHARLES

Charles was at his brother's castle now, hoping not get spotted by lily if she was there. He remembered last time.He saw that it had started and was not going to end soon. He found Senka still in the carriage putting a note on the door saying,I am here now Charles. so he went to the ball passing some commoners ,maybe some graced,he did not care. He danced a bit not really caring about his agents to much that night.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Anri

Ah, there was Blade now; time to get inside. He backed away from the window, looking up along the side of the building. There was his way in, half way up, just above the window. It lead directly to the rafters. It took him a minute to get up there, but once inside, he felt at home almost. This was what he did. He stood in the rafters, letting his eyes follow Blade every now and again while still keeping an eye out for dangers that may or may not arise.

Yalio

She was just a translator? Yalio blinked in confusion at Lisa’s words. He glanced up from his work on the potato to look at her curiously. He didn’t fear that she’d steal his secrets- he feared the thoughts of those around him about the albino. His experiences with others tended to be violent, angry citizens chasing him out of their town, so he grew to shy away from others or follow their every word to avoid being scrutinized. However, this caused people to still talk about him and order him around, none of which helped him in the slightest and caused him to become more withdrawn from others.

Yalio frowned slightly as Lisa got up, excusing herself as she left the kitchen. She had things to do as well. Sighing softly, he went back to peeling potatoes, but it wasn’t long after the Agent left when his first order came: clean dishes. As the cooks made busy with their food, they simply used soiled dishes onto the counters for others to pick up and wash. However, a few that did that seemed to have other, better things to worry about and placed the work on him. He couldn’t refuse. So Yalio found himself dodging hot plates and frustrated chefs, grabbing discarded, filthy dishes and utensils and putting them into a large bin of soapy water until it was full and almost overflowing before he began scrubbing the dishes clean, putting the washed ones to dry on the counter that he worked at. It was going to be a busy day.

||Username: Chuzuka

Name: Xavier Dilme (del-eh-meh) Lightwood

Appearance: First noticeable thing about Xavier is that he is tall, reaching a height of 6'2 with a sturdy, muscled build. Like most people residing in Paludis, he has a tanned complexion but it is in no way unmarred. His body carries a numerous amount of scars; gained from battles and his attempts to protect his King. He has jet black hair and bears the Gracling, mismatched eyes: One a deep gold, and the other an emerald green.

Personality: Xaiver a big ego. He knows what he is and what he isn't and it doesn't matter what you think about him. He is immune to both comments as well as compliments, because he knows whether he is right or wrong. Clearly, he is a tad arrogant, a trait is relishes in. Xavier has perfect control over his emotions and he always retains his faultless poise. You will hardly see his emotions being reflected on his face, whether it's a blush or a flush. Infact, Xavier deliberately practices a vacant look. The same goes for his body posture, you will hardly see him pacing around in nervousness. However, behind this impeccable composure is his torrid inner nature.

Fiercely determinated, Xavier has a strong willpower and is not the one to accept defeat easily. He's honest... very honest. To the point of hurting someone. If you have asked for his opinion, you will get the brutal truth, without any sugar coating. He never gives false compliments and does not know how to flatter. However, if he does say something nice to you, be sure that it is truly sincere and is coming straight from the heart. Most people never have neutral feelings for Xavier; one will either be amongst his dedicated admirers or malicious enemies. However, no one challenges him openly, not even the most spiteful of enemies. Xavier has this lingering charm around him and is extremely sympathetic towards the sick or miserable. He is fearless and can stand anything from physical pain to poverty.

Xavier is extremely loyal and will go to the length of laying down his life for his loved ones. He also as an exceptionally good memory. He never forgets an act of benevolence and always remembers to repay it. Similarly, he remembers any pain caused to him, though the reaction may differ. If you are close to him, you will feel extremely protected and cared for. He is also fiercely possessive of what he believes to be his. If Xavier really wants to do something, it will never remain a dream forever. He will find one or the other way to get what he wants. He is very passionate about everything around, even his home. However, beneath his tough exterior is a gentle heart that knows how to love and care.

Grace: Graced with Survival; not to say he cannot be killed, but he can survive in situations where the average person cannot.

King or Queen: Sir Richard

History: Xavier childhood was normal to say the least. He was the only son to the village blacksmith, and had taken up his father's trade when he had hit his teens. The fact that he was a Graceling never bothered his family - but it did make him less then popular with other kids his age. His mother died during childbirth, so he never knew her, but his father eventually remarried, and though he wasn't close to his step mother, he was glad to see his father happy. Well into his teens, Xavier partook in the city spar tournaments and caught the eye of the merchants daughter, Arianna.

The two courted for only a few months before getting married. Her parents were to pleased, but his father gave full supprt. The two were not married for long - two years into their marriage, Arianna was killed during a raid that befell the village, taking their first unborn child with her. Rage like no other had consumed Xavier, motivating him to seek revenge on those to fell his family. After slaughtering his targets, Xavier's determination had piped the interest of King Richard, where he is now currently working for as an Agent.

Weapons:Two handed, double edged blade. Dirk in in his book, and throwing knives.

Other: Nope

NEW CHARACTER <3||

Edited by Chuzuka

((even I am astonished. I wasn't on for about a day and I have a whole page to read! sad.gif so let's just say that Senka discreetly came to the ball before Blade and Charles and she's there right now.))

Senka watched Sir Charles galloping on a horse to the ball, then check the note she had left. And then her eyes flicked back to the ball, and Sir Richard, Lady Mariee, and Lady Lovissa. She was in a dark blue silk dress fringed with silver, with her saxe knife sheath sowed in a hidden extra fold. It clanked familiarly against her skin, a comforting thing in the unfamiliar, open dress. A dress! She still hated it. She felt so exposed without her cloak and her sword as well. She hated balls.

*Lily*

Lily was entirely exasperated by this evening. The gown was too flattering, men were complimenting her, and lewd comments were made as her back was turned. It took all her will power not to kill these drunken men. She was searching for Mariee. Roxanne had informed her that she was off to find Richard. A panic struck her, if Mariee approached and she was not there?! But first... She had to be sure. There was the off chance... Lily smiled cutley at the servant boy. He was still there. Hoping to ease his nerves (which Lily assumed was why he wouldn't meet her eyes) she said quietly, "Hello, I'm Lily... You look like an old friend of mine, I was just wondering, what is your name?" But then she tensed for there he was, Lord King Charles. Directly behind her and entering the ball. She ached to throw the knife, hidden amongst the fabrics of her skirt, directly at his head. But no, that was treason. Not here, not now, not ever. No matter the mistakes of the past.

William Jones

Will knew he shouldn't be here. But, he was hungry. Ever since escaping the Agents of Mariee, he'd been on the run. Now, his leg was healed a bit. Well, to the point that he could move with relative ease. This was a party that Richard was quite well known for throwing. Not the party its self, but the fact that he threw many extravagant parties just like this one. And, in a party like this, he was more than capable of stealing a bit of food from the guests without them noticing. Besides, it wasn't like Richard would miss it. Will glanced around the scene. There were an obscene amount of people. He saw three Agents off the bat. They were known to him as Graced and he planned to stay away from them. Except, maybe the one who had tried to catch him. He knew, as he walked, his Grace was at work. No doubt whomever saw him, saw him as someone else.

The young man may be a bit cocky. He knew he was. Will knew how stupid he was being, but he had a note to give. His mind drifted back to when he'd written the note. "Dear Agent, I am the one you're after. You shot me in the leg with a very well placed arrow. That was less than pleasant. Did you really think that you'd be able to get me so easily? So many before you have tried to capture me before and failed. Please, if you are fortunate enough to see me again, do me a large favor. Don't shoot me. It hurts and puts quite a damper on most activities. I promise, the next time you are after me, I won't run. We will simply play hide and seek until you give up. With Great Sincerity and Warmest Regards, William." He had taken his time writing the note in clear handwriting. An educated young man, Will was pleased with how it turned out. He now approached the Agent and held up the note to her. His hair was covered and his Grace was at work. No one would hear him or, probably, see him until he'd given the note to her. "My dear, I have a note for you. I would also have you know this. You look quite marvelous when in a dress. You should try it more often." He said, tucking the note int her hand quickly and disappearing into the crowd, Grace at work. Once well hidden, Will watched her from a safe distance so that he could escape if needed.

*Lily*

"My dear, I have a note for you. I would also have you know this. You look quite marvelous when in a dress. You should try it more often." Lily shot a glare at the man's retreating back. She'd had quite enough of stupid compliments tonight. And she wished nothing more than to be back in her comfortable breeches. With a frown she unfolded to note, thinking perhaps it was a message for the True Agency.

Dear Agent,

I am the one you're after. You shot me in the leg with a very well placed arrow. That was less than pleasant. Did you really think that you'd be able to get me so easily? So many before you have tried to capture me before and failed. Please, if you are fortunate enough to see me again, do me a large favor. Don't shoot me. It hurts and puts quite a damper on most activities. I promise, the next time you are after me, I won't run. We will simply play hide and seek until you give up.

With Great Sincerity and Warmest Regards,

William.

Ah, so Will was under the impression that he could escape her a second time? With a smile Lily headed into the crowd of people on the fringes of the dance floor. Her uneven gaze swiveled around the room. He would not escape her, for she would not give up. When a Lord from some distant kingdom asked her to dance. Lily looked him over curiously, but then nodded, "Of course," he did know how to dance, that was something. They wove in between silk skirts and black dyed breeches with ease. At time they appeared to be floating. It occured to her that he might be Graced, but when she met his eyes he was not.

When the song ended the two bowed or curtsied to each other and Lily returned to her seat. It had given a clear messege to Will. I refuse to play your games, come and find me if you wish. Not that it stopped her from noticing everyone and everything around her. While she was dancing she'd thrown a wink over her partners shoulder to Kailey from Lovissa's court. She was a part of the True Agency and together the two could find Will. She read emotions, and while Lily hated mind readers of any sort, she would allow for it just this once.

Lily smiled as Kailey approached, "What are we doing tonight?" Lily smiled, "Looking for William Jones." Kailey nodded, obviously wondering how she could help. "He's hiding, so secretive, but also quite cocky. Anyone here fit that description?" Kailey thought about it for a minute and then nodded, pointing out three people. But only one was hard to focus on, she couldn't quite make out his features which is why of course she knew it was Will. Lily gave Kailey a nod and said, "Keep your attention on that man do not loose contact with his feelings. It is of the upmost importance that I find him." With a sly smile Lily headed into the crowd of people glancing back to Kailey for a direction. Once she had it, it wasn't hard to move through the crowd. Especially when a few heard the words she uttered with a devilish grin. "Ready or not. Here I come!"

Looks like dear Lily has her eyes on a target again. Anri watched the Agent absently, following her path easily through the crowd. He wondered what the man had done to attract her attention, other than being cocky. Still, Anri would mind his own unless it became clear that Lily going after the man would interfer with what they were doing.

He looked at Blade, waiting till he looked up to motion that Lily was on the move on the far side of the ball.

Senka snapped her gaze from Sir Richard to the Agent Lily and her wink to Kailey. Watching as Kailey threaded through the crowd, apparently following someone, her curiosity was aroused. She began to make the preparations to mind-read her, then stopped. If she was going to mind-read anyone, it might as well be the pursued himself. She made out his indistinct features as he threaded through the crowd towards the table holding some food. A reading in here was going to be more difficult, as there were so many people, so many different threads of thoughts all tangled up together. It didn't make it any easier that she was so accomplished she could sense thoughts left behind when a person moved to somewhere else. Sighing discreetly, she closed off her own thoughts and made her mind blank. Concentrating, she soon caught the many silvery, whispering threads of thought. She sought the one that had a slight hint of brown and yellow and black, Will's. His appearance might be deceiving, but his thought threads could not. Smiling slightly, she prepared a reading of him.

Edited by Sylverfinger

He saw his other agents coming around the ball. at this rate, Charles might as well had brought an army to take the castle seeing as the guardsmen were here to. He could spot Senka and the other.damnation. Nikolai would never turn up an opportunity like this. killing 3 of the siblings and taking their power. of course that would leave the agencies that would kill him. Nikolai was not very smart in these situations. back to what is at hand. He wondered around the ball looking for something to do other then drink and dance. He seemed to hate it here but Blade did not. it was full of entertainment, no civilized people but just as entertaining.

((sorry I have been gone. hurricane Irene just hit.))

((ok fixed with edit))

Edited by 9pmg5665

((Uhmmm, I wanted to let y'all know that I'm going to Farmville, VA for about a week for business and trade classes, so if anyone wouldn't mind, could they keep Mariee and Roxanne up to date for me? All I ask of them is to have good grammar and to keep to the personality that I've set up... You can take them in any direction that's needed, and I'll try my best to follow suit. Thanks! biggrin.gif))