Merryier12

The Agency

Lady Lovissa

She was in quite a bad mood today, realizing that someone had the audacity to steal her jewls. Lovissa was going to wear one of her favorite necklaces today. Only to find it gone. Of course to Lady Lovissa, every one of her necklaces was her favorite. Taking her rightful spot on the throne after smiling into a mirror to check her reflection.

Lovissa turned to one of the guards. "Summon the Agents!" She gave the soldier a glare to get it done more quickly. He jumped and ran off with fright.

Kailey

Kailey rubbed her eyes as she made her way to Lady Lovissa's court. She was tired from work of the True Agency last night. It was a raid and Kailey wasn't exactly in the best of moods today. She was in her standard clothes which she knew would bother Lovissa to no end. Of course, Kailey liked it that way. She was quite annoyed at being summoned so early in the morning, but it's not as if she could say anything.

Dannen

"Cat?" Dannen murmured, confusion in his voice, "I'm not a cat. I don't think I'm a cat. Hey Lily, am I a-" Even as dense as he was, the Graced boy did notice that she was looking at where the bard had been. "...Oh, he's important isn't he? Uh...he went this way I think!" Not waiting for her to respond, He bolted off, zipping down the street and back. "Well, he must have turned at some point. Can you find him and why do we want him?"

King Richard

Richard was overjoyed at seeing Lisa. "Oh Lisa, my darling, you look beautiful! All the other Agents take no pride in their appearances, I swear. At any rate, however, I did want to see you. I already sent Tessa and that detestable beast-mutt of hers out to do a few chores for me, but I gave her a bit of a list, so could you go help her out? She just got in a carriage, but in this murk they won't be going very fast. That is a-oh, no, one more thing: There's going to be a party when you all come back, so don't mess up the dress, it suits you perfectly!" He smiled at her, then got to writing furiously on a piece of parchment, clearly planning the event.

Riley

Riley entered the throne room after the soldier had rushed out, gliding up to the steps with smooth, even steps that made no noise in the large room. Bending one knee, Riley offered the necklace up to the queen. "My lady, I caught a maid with one of your necklaces, and overheard her thoughts of stealing the jewels. Her name was Mariah, and she serves as a chambermaid to your Majesty." She had betrayed the maid, simple as that. It was second nature to an Agent such as herself, and a born thief. Riley smiled, something that was hidden from the queen's view. She was the one deceiving the queen, with promising Lady Lovissa protection. Sure, Riley wouldn't let an assassin touch the queen, but when the true Agency achieved it's goal, then she would see just how majestic Lady Lovissa looked.

❝〖T〗essa〖M〗arie〖G〗rey ❞

Tessa blinked in surprise when Adelaide slipped into carriage, startling a smile out of the young woman. Tessa was quite fond of the other Graceling - although she wasn't really sure if they could be considered friends or not - Tessa certainly liked her but Addy was quite unpredictable. Something they shared. Loki wagged his tail, before barking greeting, his tongue rolling out of his mouth in a comical expression. Tessa laughed and petted his block head before settling her mismatched eyes on her fellow Agent.

"Afternoon Addy." She replied, a smile playing on her lips.

At the Sir Richard inquiry, Tessa let out an annoyed sigh and glanced at the palace, her lips dipping into an annoyed frown, her grey/blue eyes flashing with determination.

"Well, he wants us to find someone who is graced with potions or herbology or whatever so we can bring him back a 'realistic fake tan' because that is the 'new thing' and he needs to be 'taken seriously'" She quoted, rolling her eyes heavenward. "He also wants us to go spy on his siblings kingdoms and get some information on the whole 'Agents revolting against the Royal' plan. He figures if his siblings Agents take them out, he gets to sit back since we would never such a thing. His exact words were 'After all, nobody in lovely clothes could be a betrayer!' which reminds me - he's throwing a ball soon and he is having special dresses made for us." Tessa finished, raising a brow at the stupidity of it all.

Edited by Chuzuka

So that boy with the lute was called Will, eh? That woman was part of Lady Mariee's Agency, her name Lily. And she hated mind readers... Senka felt a thrill of fear that dissipated as quickly as it came. She was calculating... always on the lookout for recruits. And there was something... something else... a 'True Agency'... She delved further into this new topic, then decided quickly. She had to report this to Sir Charles. Edited by Sylverfinger

Lady Mariee

Mariee was still lamenting over what had happened; she had tried to forgive Richard for what he did, but she just couldn't bring herself to face the facts. He attacked her, and that's all there was to it. No going around it, she had to eventually confront Richard. But she wanted to talk with Lovissa first. She had insights and points of view that she didn't, so she'd go to talk to Lovissa to see if she had anything to say. As she got ready, she was playing every possibile scenario in her mind, maybe Lovissa wouldn't listen to her, maybe she would, maybe she could forgive Richard, maybe she wouldn't... Who she really needed was Lily. She listened to her, and gave her advice; she was someone who she could really trust - even after the Incident. But she had sent her away some time ago, and she wouldn't be back for who knows how long... She would still go to Lovissa, she thought as she was combing the last knot out of her hair.

"Butler" she said with an authority that she hadn't used in weeks.

"Yes, madam?"

"I am going to Lovissa City; I must converse with my sister."

"Aah, yes madam. Is there anything I need to do while you are away?"

"Yes - I need you to get a message to Lily. Tell her to meet me with William in Lovissa City in 4 hours."

"Yes, madam. Have a safe journey."

"Thank you."she said as she turned away and walked into the courtyard. Within 15 minutes, she was in the streets, walking at a brisk pace, when she saw what she thought was a commoner jump out of a tavern window, and then she saw William's clear-blonde hair. She started to call to him when he drew his hood and made a bet of 27 shillings for a goat. Hmmm, maybe he's just a farmer's child...she thought as she set off again toward Lovissa's castle.

Lily

Lily frowned at Dannen they were here to get Will, that annoying nickname he gave them had no relevence. They were here to get Will and that was it. Luckily she had Dannen. He took off and Lily waited patiently for him to return. "We want him for the Agency and so does Lady Mariee." As much as Lily hated lying to her Queen, this was neccessary for the world to come to peace. With a frown she looked around, there were a few jostled people nearby. Fortunatley it was much easier for Lily to run down the street. She gestured for Dannen to run ahead and cut Will off.

Lisa

Lisa nodded with a smile to Richard and scratched her arm. This dress was bugging her, she ached to get it off. With a frown she said, "Sir, it might help more if I were here, I could help you write letters to some of the Chinese Merchants. That one that you like, Lady Lang? We are still on good terms. I hear she is very in style nowadays..." In truth Lisa just wanted to keep her eye on Richard.

Queen Lovissa

Lovissa smiled as her Agent, Riley, walked in. "My lady, I caught a maid with one of your necklaces, and overheard her thoughts of stealing the jewels. Her name was Mariah, and she serves as a chambermaid to your Majesty." Lovissa frowned, "I will have her moved to a laundry maid if she wishes to handle my things..." She sighed and flicked her attention to Kailey as she walked in. For a moment Lovissa smiled before returning to her natural dissaproving look at her clothes.

Kailey

As Kailey walked in, she could immidiatley sense Lovissa's reaction to her appearence. But it was behind a hint of recognition. Kailey frowned and sighed before standing at attention. Not military style, but simply good posture. Kailey was a bit confused by the recognition, but payed it no attention. Giving Riley a smile she turned back to Lady Lovissa.

Edited by Merryier12

Dannen

Dannen nodded. For all his faults, he knew Wynona like the back of his hand, and also knew that as all roads lead to Rome, all alleys lead to the main road. As such, he positioned himself at a key point near the city's exit, eyes wide. Lilly could flush the Bard out, and after that there was no way he wouldn't catch him. As soon as the singer fell into his sights, he would charge. Thinking, he realized the singer must be one of the Graced, or Lily wouldn't want him for the agency. So he stood there in the road, a quiet smile, eyes flicking back and forth across the crowd which studiously avoided him.

King Richard

Richard grinned widely. "Of course darling, that sounds marvelous! You know, you're one of the only people who goes out of her way to be with me." He paused to think, frowning slightly. "You know, I don't think anyone else really likes to be with me. That's why I must be as beautiful as possible you know." He smiled lightly, "and it's why I must throw such lavish parties. After all, who could like the king of an ugly land who tries to kill families and start wars?" For a moment, the moronic king was gone and he had a serious, almost sad look, but it was just a moment and in the next he was gushing on about how fashionable Lady Lang was and how he hoped perhaps that some fine people from Athens might join them.

Senka

Senka broke the contact, seeing Lily go to the doorway of the inn, then run out. She followed them unhurriedly, loping along at a sustainable pace, yet always keeping the same distance between them. She blended into the shadows as much as she could, for she knew she was going to be dead as a rock if Lily looked back to see if there were any pursuers. A Killing Grace was not to be taken lightly. So she kept to the shadows as a precaution.

Edited by Sylverfinger

Riley

"I will have her moved to a laundry maid if she wishes to handle my things..." Lady Lovissa stated, and then greeted the next Agent to enter, Kailey, with a smile, and then a frown at the clothing. Riley got up and walked over to Kailey, standing next to her with her hands at her sides, loose, but ready to move in case of any action. "My lady, may I ask why you have summoned us?" Riley asked the queen, her different-colored eyes fixed on Lady Lovissa. She did not voice her other thoughts, the other ones oriented around the true Agency and the detailed plans that would go into action soon. To speak of it would make her sound suspicious, and suspicious characters disappeared all too often.

Adelaide Bond

Adelaide rolled her eyes. He was always throwing parties. The young woman was never one for such lavish things. She preferred it back at home where she was allowed to talk, dress, and do whatever she wanted. It was better that way. That way she never got tired of life. Farming was hard work, Adelaide caught herself glancing over her powerfully toned arm. She sighed and flicked it lightly and looked up at the castle. "I absolutely hate all of these parties. He makes dress up for them and look 'presentable'," She waved her hands in the air exasperatedly. "I hate dressing up. I never look like that on a mission. Why would he want us to look beautiful for parties. What happens if we have to save his sorry butt?" Adelaide stopped short, holding her tongue. As much as she didn't appreciate his ideas, her King was not someone to mess with.

William Jones

William couldn't hear anything. He'd been hiding for a short amount of time now. But, he couldn't just stay there. They'd get smart and find him sometime soon. It was time to put his climbing skills to the test. The young man turned to the house nearby. It wasn't too tall. He saw a window sill and grinned. That was all he would need. The young man brushed off a bit of his clothing and ran back down the alley. With a running start now, Will took off and jumped onto the sill, vaulting himself up higher to where he could grab the edge of the roof. The wind was knocked out of him, but he was able to pull himself over the side of the house and was now on top.

There was no time to waste. The young man ran. Yes, he was on top of a house and running. He grinned at the absurdness of what he was doing. But, he kept his mind focused and jumped the gap to the next house. He'd escape in no time. People never looked up. They'd spend their time scouring the streets for him, and he'd already be gone. The blonde haired man jumped onto the next house. He could see the man who had tried to help him from the farmer. Tempted as he was, he didn't call out a greeting. Maybe he'd come back another time and leave a note for them. Yeah, that'd work the best. William saw another girl. She had been staring at them for a while, he'd noticed her but thought she was a bystander until he realized her eyes hadn't turned away. She must be Graced. He cursed aloud as he realized he was badly outnumbered. She must be with them, doing something. Telepathy with the others? He didn't know, but he had to get a move on before he was caught. He'd never work for the Agencies.

Lily

Lily was busy scouring the streets when she heard two scuffles. The one above her was the most strange but as she looked up, expecting someone to be on a balcony, only to see a brief glimpse of white blonde hair as someone jumped just high enough for her to see. With a frown Lily turned to check behind her, a messenger? Meet me at Lovissa's palace in four hours with Will. The boy ran off to deliver more messeges most likley. But for some reason she didn't feel alone just yet. "I have no time for spies! Show yourself. I'm sure you know who I am and what I can do. Do not test me, I am on important business." Lily shot a glare into the shadows.

Lisa

Lisa smiled politley at Richard while she took her own set of parchment and quil to begin jotting down notes. Her letter was finished long before Richard stopped talking, though Lisa itched to be back in her comfortable boots and pants. The blue dress gently folded around her legs as she sat, and she felt very uncomfortable in it. Lisa hated dresses, she had been captured by the worst possible King. Even Charles was better than this. At least he wasn't insanely vain.

Queen Lovissa

Lovissa nodded curtly to Riley before saying, "I need to be sure that Brother Richard intends on staying out of the coming war. I heard wind of a party, and wish you both to attend under disguise to be sure of this."

Kailey

Kailey grimaced at the news, she hated dressing up. Despised it. Wouldn't do it. Then she sighed, she didn't have a choice. Unless she wanted to be killed for mutiny or some other punishment...

Riley

"I need to be sure that Brother Richard intends on staying out of the coming war. I heard wind of a party, and wish you both to attend under disguise to be sure of this." Lady Lovissa said, and Riley sighed. She wasn't the type to enter parties, and besides, she couldn't wear dresses without revealing the network of scars on her back and lower legs. There was also the issue of the scar on her face and her missing finger on her right hand. "Ummm, my lady, it might be unwise for me to attend such a party. Even if I disguise my face and hair, I cannot conceal my scars on my back and the back of my legs, and then there is the issue of my right hand. I cannot conceal them, and many will recognize them. I advise a different disguise for myself." She said, her smile fading.

Lady Mariee

It took her almost an hour to get at the front gates, and even then, she was running most of the way. She thought of that blonde farmboy back in Wynona. Was that really William? I could have sworn that it was him. I just don't know. And Lily? What if she needs more time? He is known to run away from many of our Agancy members. Maybe I told her to get here too fast... I hope she can make it on time...she thought as she knocked on the front gate. A Servant answered the door.

"Excuse me."

"Aaah, Lady Mariee, and what do I owe the pleasure of your visit today?"

"I needed to speak with my sister on personal matters. Is she available at the moment?"

"I am terribly sorry, madam. She is just now speaking with one of her Agents, Riley."

"It is most urgent, will she be able to speak with me in the next hour?"

"I do not know that, madam. I shall see if she is."

"Thank you."

Mariee sat in a waiting chair, waiting to speak with Lovissa, almost on the verge of tears yet again.

Edited by gistofeverything

Queen Lovissa

Riley seemed unhappy with the idea and voiced her thoughts quickly. "Ummm, my lady, it might be unwise for me to attend such a party. Even if I disguise my face and hair, I cannot conceal my scars on my back and the back of my legs, and then there is the issue of my right hand. I cannot conceal them, and many will recognize them. I advise a different disguise for myself." Lovissa sighed, this was true. She nodded quietly and thought things over for a moment. "Alright then, you will go disguised as a man. You may wear a hat to cover your eyes and Kailey shall wear a mask. You, Riley, will act as a bodyguard to Kailey while there. And if you can, please sheild your minds. I hear that Richard might have a mind reader on his side now."

Lovissa nodded and then dismissed them with a wave of her hand. Then a runner came in as the two exited. She seemed a bit winded but managed to say, "Your sister wishes to speak with you my Lady..." Lovissa nodded, "Send her in."

❝〖T〗essa〖M〗arie〖G〗rey ❞

|| Lawlz! William cracks me up. ||

"He wants to show us off. That's all."

Tessa fell back against the soft cushions, her flaming curls bouncing over her shoulder and settling on her lap. Her mismatched gaze settled on the scene outside the carriage window, seeming lost in thought before she focused her attention once more on Addy. "I suppose we can start at Lady Mariee kingdom and work our way throughout the rest of the siblings before coming back home." She suggested. Hopefully, when they were picking up gossip, they could find some 'tanning oil that will darken Richards skin.

Edited by Chuzuka

Adelaide Bond

((xd.png I'm glad, but why, may I ask?))

Adelaide rolled her eyes and sighed. Tessa was almost to the level of friend. She liked the girl. It was nice to have someone who she could talk to who wouldn't turn her in for not liking the King. The young woman scratched her nose and turned her gaze to the dog. She reached out her hand to the animal, allowing it to sniff her hand before she reached towards its head to pet it. "Y'know, King Richard is going to throw a fit if we don't get him something to make him look pretty. I can't stand it. Oh well, we need to buck up and let him order us around," Adelaide leaned back and looked out the carriage window. "I wish there was just some way we could not do what he asked without being caught. Y'know? I hate doing these chores. That's all they are. A bunch of chores. I wish we could do something to help the other people who really need it. Not the Royalty that thinks we're to be used for only daily chores." Adelaide threw a knife from her boot into the air. She spun it around, dancing it as she once had seen someone else do. It was amusing.

((I think this will be fun. ;3

Username: gistofeverything

Name: Roxanne

Appearence: A 6-foot tall redhead, with scars all over her hands from slipping on arrowheads. She wears a short mid-thigh length dress and straw sandals. Being so tall, she also has a deeper voice than most females do. When she attends social events with Mariee, she wears a dark blue petticoat dress with 3 strings of pearls.

Personality: She is quiet, and shy; and she doesn’t speak much to anyone but her trusted friends. Being such a social outcast, she almost always does assignments by herself with no help, even though Mariee says she needs it. When she does say something, though, she says it with such passion and conviction that everyone will believe it.

Grace: She has deadly accuracy of about 97.4%. She’s one of those people who can split arrows on a bulls-eye.

King or Queen: Queen Mariee

History: When she was born, she didn’t make any noise. No crying, no cooing, or even trying to talk. Her parents were so worried for her that they had went to the best infirmary in Wynona, and they diagnosed her as being insane. They were so disgusted by this, that late one night, they threw Roxanna out with the rubbish. Roxanna wouldn’t do anything about it, either.

If Lady Mariee hadn’t seen her in their rubbish pile that next morning, Roxanne wouldn’t be here today. When her parents moved to Rome, Mariee took care of the child and raised her.

When she also found out she was Graced, Mariee didn’t act like most parents did, and turned her into the courts, she enlisted Roxanne into her own Agency. Roxanne didn’t mind, because this woman took care of her, fed her, and clothed her, which is a whole lot more than her own parents would have done.

Weapons: A rosewood longbow with arrowheads dipped in firestick secretions.

Other: Roxanne does not know about the True Agency.))

Lady Mariee

As she was starting to nod off, a truly exhausted runner came up to her and said "My queen Lovissa is ready to see you."

"Thank you." Mariee followed the runner to the throne room, where Lovissa sat looking absolutely bored.

"Lovissa?"

"Ahh, Mariee. It's so nice to see you. It's been a while..." she said in a condescending tone.

"It has, hasn't it? I wanted to ask you something, to get your opinion for."

Lovissa dismissed the runner, and said, "With what? Are you troubled?"

"I am, actually. I've been thinking. I don't know whether I should forgive Richard for what he has done. What say you?" Mariee said, worried.

Lily's voice certainly had an air of one who is used to being obeyed without hesitation. She must be in high regard by her Lady Mariee. That was to be expected, as she had a Killing Grace. But Senka was not one to be bowed by things like a voice. Flitting like a shadow, she sank back into a corner and watched if Lily would decide to run on. She kept her own gaze to just beside of her, as people seemed to always sense if there were people watching them. That way she could still see her, yet not alert Lily of her presence. She cursed herself mentally for keeping her eyes on her all the way as she had pursued her and the other boy, Dannan. That must've been how she had sensed her in the first place. She kept stock still. Any movement might bring attention to her.

❝〖T〗essa〖M〗arie〖G〗rey ❞

|| He's funny. tongue.gif "Maybe he'd come back another time and leave a note for them" xd.png ||

Tessa watched with suppressed amusement as the eighty pound dog barked in encouragement, his tail thumping against the soft cushions while he pushed his head into Adelaine's hand, resting his head on her lap. Tessa wanted to train Loki to be a guard dog, but the animal loved other humans. To him, they were an extra pair of hands to pet him with - not enemies. The only time he was remotely dangerous was when his master was injured or hurt. Only then would he become dangerous. Tessa tapped his nose in affection before chuckling at Adelaines comment. "Of course he is. This is King Richard. Don't worry, he was always envious of the clothing Lady Mariee has in her palace, we'll just bring something like that back for him." She assured, nibbling on her lower lip.

'I wish we could do something to help the other people who really need it.'

"That's the thing Addy. There is." Tessa replied, her tone dropping into a soft whisper. "The rumours aren't false. The majority of the Gracelings working for the Royals aren't carrying their duties... not exactly. Citizens in trouble with their majesties are given warnings or extra time to remedy the situation by the Agents rather then just being killed in punishment" Tessa tried to explain the confusing situation, but she wasn't much of a talker - and she feared she just made a botch of things. "The royals are obviously catching on.." She grumbled before feeling the carriage slow into a stop. There were here already?

Tessa looked out the carriage window and arched a brow in response, She could already make out the hundreds of houses and buildings that made up the kingdom of Lady Mariee.

Edited by Chuzuka

Adelaide Bond

Adelaide patted the dog's head softly and then looked carefully at Tessa. She was talking crazy talk. Agencies would never go against the Royals. It was too dangerous, wasn't it? What if they got wind of it and attacked the Agents in their sleep? It was too dangerous to fight against them. "I don't believe it. They'd never do something so stupid. I-I mean, I'd love to, honestly, but it's too dangerous. Isn't it? The Kings and Queens could easily order someone to kill us in the dead of night when we're sleeping." Adelaide shook her head. "I'm not sure I'd risk that without more information, you know? It's... It's too dangerous." She shrugged and looked out the window again. They were at Mariee's kingdom already.

Adelaide jumped out of the carriage and replaced her blade to her boot. She cleared her throat and looked around. It smelled so much nicer here than it did in the swamp. She might have to go out more often. The swamp was less than pleasing to live in, but she had known it all her life. The young woman stretched and jumped. A front flip she had seen an entertainer do before. It didn't require as much bodily strength for her as it did the entertainer. She could do anything she saw someone do. It was her favorite thing about herself. "So, Tessa, I say you lead the way, mainly due to my terrible judgement skills and lack of listening to King Richard's commandments."

Nikolai

Nikolai yawned and hefted his ax up so that the weight of the heavy steel weapon lay on his shouler. The bulky and muscular man narrowed his eyes as he felt the engravings in the blade with one hand. How he loved this weapon which he had forged himself; it was like a dear friend to him, it helped him accomplish oh so many things, most of which were -to be honest- brutal and unsavory. But yes, Nikolai very much liked his weapon of choice, for it helped him rid the world of people and things he disliked.

Nikolai looked around at the area around him. He was in Mariee's kingdom, he couldnt really remember what he was supposed to be doing for Sir Charles, but he sure as hell wasn't about to do it, anyway. Probably something stupid, anyway. Sir Charles had learned to to expect much from Nikolai unless it had something to do with brutally slaughtering people, so it wasn't unusual for Nikolai to, simply, not do what was asked of him. But he was still kept an agent, for when you needed something killed in a terrible way, Nikolai was most certainly your man.

((Wanted to let you guys know that I;m startng school tomorrow, so I won't be posting nearly as often... If Merry accepts Roxanne and/or gives me something to do, I'll post later - otherwise, goodnight!))

❝〖T〗essa〖M〗arie〖G〗rey ❞

Tessa sighed at the woman's denial, her lips pursing in thought. She didn't have the time to explain all that was happening without hinting that she, too, was also part of this rebellion. For an entire year now, Tessa had avoided killing others on the order of King Richard - instead helping them gain approval once more before Richard decided to sentence them. One entire year and Richard still had no idea. Tessa was loyal by nature. She did not agree with her King's methods, and often time thought he was a bit of a dolt but she was certainly loyal to him. If it wasn't for King Richard, she would be rotting in jail for assaulting a palace worker. That is why she never allowed harm to befall him. No matter what.

"Forget I said anything then." Tessa murmured.

Sliding out of the carriage, Tessa slipped on her cloak and pulled the hood over her head, covering her famous red hair and shielding her mismatched irises. There were people who knew what the other Royals Agents looked like, and the last thing she needed was for someone to alert Queen Mariee's of their presence. Tessa had to admit, Queen Mariee's kindgom was beautiful. It wasn't hard to see why Her Majesty was so envious of his sister. Tessa shivered under her cloak, the wind picking up. Glancing at Adelaide, Tessa arched her brow in surprise, most impressed. The woman was talented.

"Alright. Although there isn't much to do now. We'll start at the market and work are way into the palace. We might even run into Agents there."

Adelaide Bond

The young woman nodded. Tessa looked surprised at her front flip. She waved her hand dismissively. "I do that stuff all the time. It's a result of pent up energy. I can do anything you can do better." She grinned. The young woman ruffled her dark brown hair. It was short cropped, much like a man's, but it was just long enough to put in a ponytail. Which, she did right then. Her hair out of her face now, Adelaide caught up with Tessa. The marketplace was huge. People everywhere. Much like their own, except there were more people. The first person to catch her eye was a man. He had a huge axe. "Bet you my right hand, that one there," She pointed towards the man. "Is an Agent for someone. Perhaps we should avoid looking at him." She turned her eyes away from the man, hoping he wouldn't see her eyes. If he did, however, it would be fun to play with him. Her whip was the best weapon available. That axe would be out of his hands before he could even think about raising it in their direction.