TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Cameron walked up next to Falon and kept pace as they returned to the group. "Will this ever end? I know I'm being impatient, but all this is starting to wear me out a little. I haven't done so much running since I tried to outrun a herd of elk that thought I was invading their territory."

Baine sighed as she severed the link and tilted her head toward the leaf Tashrin was holding. "That's a leaf," she said jokingly, flashing a clever grin at him. Her attitude lasted only for a moment, then she turned to her hatchlings, who were busy running after one another. She smiled remembering the time when she was that young. Oh, how I miss the carelessness, the dragoness thought, her eyes hinted with a sparkle of nostalgia. She fluttered her wings, brushing off memories and opened her mind to the area around her, making sure there were no dangers presented to her children and mate.

Tashrin smiled "I knew that." he said in a amused tone "I was wondering if how you where going about that. Never had parents to raise me when I was growing up. So really I don't know if you where just teaching its a leaf or if its a leaf and can help in other ways or something." he said looking back at the leaf then at his mate "Now that I think about it, mind if I join in on these sessions? Who knows maybe you'll teach me something to." he said with a smile.

Singea ran after his siblings. He leaped at Kerr.

((Mind if I bring in a NPC to stir up some trouble? Nott o much but ya))

Amira soon returned to the medic den. She took in a few deep breaths and pulled out the bag from her wing again and took out the ice crystal. She found an empty jar and placed the crystal inside. She labeled it Ice that doesn't melt

She wanted to tell Baine but didn't want to disturb her..

((Fine by me.))

Kerr squealed and tackled Singea, nipping playfully at his leg. He had learned to control the power of his nips, but he could deliver a harsh bite or a bruising blow to anything his size quite easily. His mind had already begun to form coherent thoughts, due to his mother's teachings and discipline, and as he tumbled around with his brother, he began to think. Block teeth, swing paw. Finding that these words helped him focus, the little one rolled over off of his brother and curled in a tight ball, waiting for the red to jump at him. Hit belly.

Baine batted her eyes at Tashrin. "Learning the names of things will help them," she said to him, gazing at Kerr and Singea. "So even if I cannot teach the relationships each item in nature has to another, they will still be able to speak, read, and make connections themselves." She brushed a few glyphs into the soil, and her eyes danced over them before brushing them away. The dragoness glanced to the sky, recalling the pleasant times when writing had a place in her day. She turned to Tashrin and shrugged her shoulders uncomfortably. "I'd love to teach you," she chortled with an odd smile. "But I think you and the hatchlings would have separate sessions." Something burned in her chest, and she recalled the feeling from when she had met Tashrin. No time for it now. Though I wish there was..

((Fine by me.))

Kerr squealed and tackled Singea, nipping playfully at his leg. He had learned to control the power of his nips, but he could deliver a harsh bite or a bruising blow to anything his size quite easily. His mind had already begun to form coherent thoughts, due to his mother's teachings and discipline, and as he tumbled around with his brother, he began to think. Block teeth, swing paw. Finding that these words helped him focus, the little one rolled over off of his brother and curled in a tight ball, waiting for the red to jump at him. Hit belly.

Baine batted her eyes at Tashrin. "Learning the names of things will help them," she said to him, gazing at Kerr and Singea. "So even if I cannot teach the relationships each item in nature has to another, they will still be able to speak, read, and make connections themselves." She brushed a few glyphs into the soil, and her eyes danced over them before brushing them away. The dragoness glanced to the sky, recalling the pleasant times when writing had a place in her day. She turned to Tashrin and shrugged her shoulders uncomfortably. "I'd love to teach you," she chortled with an odd smile. "But I think you and the hatchlings would have separate sessions." Something burned in her chest, and she recalled the feeling from when she had met Tashrin. No time for it now. Though I wish there was..

Singea playfully jumped up and back onto his paws and nipped Kerr though not hard enough to do any damage. He then jumped and aimed to land on top of his brother.

Tashrin nodded and smiled. though the smile did not last long at all when a scent hit his nose "Silvine, Singea Kerr get over here!" he said in a firm but almost frightened tone he looked at Baine "Did you smell that?" he sent to her "The scent of a marrow?" he looked around and waited as Singea returned. Tashrin kept his eye on the hatchlings and Baine. If anything came out aiming to harm them he'd attack to defend them.

Kerr batted a paw at Singea to push him away, then rolled onto his feet and shoved him to the ground. He perked up at the rumble of his father's voice, and trotted over, looking him up and down. The hatchling stood tall, in a way presenting himself as tough-looking as possible. Silvine followed close behind, slinking to hide behind her father's forelegs. Her eyes gazed cautiously around as a strange scent touched her nose.

Baine growled lowly, burying her claws in the soft soil. I came here to relax, and raise my family. Not to have to watch my mate fight for me. Her eyes darted about, watching for any sign of the dragon. She glanced at the opal hung around her shoulders, making sure it was still there. Its energy pulsed through her veins every time it made contact with her chest, so she had grown used to the feeling. The dragoness pinned her wings to her body and glanced at Tashrin. "Shall I take them in our den with me?" she inquired, allowing her conscious to reassuringly touch each of her children's.

Tashrin nodded "That would be safer for the family." he agreed. The scent was coming in waves almost. As if the enemy had found there scent and was coming but a bit speed up and slow down.... tracking the scent in the air. He felt his daughter behind his forlegs and he gently places a paw on her back "I need you 3 in the den. Father will keep you all safe." he said in a soft tone trying to avoid scaring them. Then a bush cracked and he stood up and growled harshly. A marrow dragon head poked out and returned the growl. Eye's on the hatchlings. Tashrin placed him self between his family and the marrow.

Baine quickly ushered the hatchlings into the den, and sat in front of the entrance, muscles tense. She wasn't a warrior, and wasn't even supposed to fight, but she would do anything to protect her young. A soothing song resonated deep in her chest, calming her hatchlings and herself. The dragoness locked her eyes on the marrow, ready to do whatever was necessary. She wasn't going to lose any of her family.

The Marrow seemed to smile at the family. Then it charged. Much faster then Tashrin though possible from a stopped position. But he stopped the marrow to get bones that line a marrows tail scrape his side. Tashrin went in for a counter strike.

The fight lasted a while. Both getting blows in and failing to block others at times. Tashrin let out a blast of fire scortching the marrows belly and under neck. He had not used his flame in the fight before so the marrow was not ready for the attack. The marrow screeched but kept fighting. Getting a mortal blow to Tashrins wing joint. the wing went limp but Tashrin just got madder. Nothing gets past him to his family. The marrow thought it had the upper paw and swiped. Tashrin caught it in the side of the head but that was part of the plan as the paw ended up in his mouth he crunched down and a sickening crunch and the sound of bone breaking was heard and the marrow took off with a missing front paw. Though is shot a glare back at him and seemed to swear it would have revenge through its eye's.

Tashrin spat out the paw and almost fell over. His left wing he could not move at all, cuts and wounds everywhere. He panted then lowered him self on the ground. Through the pain he smiled though. He had defended his family. Good thing he came or he'd have no more family. Though that marrow was not done with them yet, he knew that.

Falon sighed and murmured her agreement. A distant roaring echoed in her ears. Tashrin? Nah, now she was just hearing things. They bloody new vision of hers was messing with her mind. Finally, they burst out, underneath Vita.

Fedora landed beside Vrans and folded her wings close. For some reason, she couldn't get the nagging feeling out in spite of Vrans' reassurance. She was fearful and somewhat confused with what was happening, but she kept a straight face, knowing that an outburst of emotion would lead her nowhere. Still, she stayed closer to her mate than ever, looking to the larger dragon's presence to keep her safe.

((Um hmmm..... one post has Vrans landed the other has him in the air ummmm lets see here...))

Vrans and Fedora had started to go in for a landing then Falon suddenly was there so he had to land slightly differently. When he did land he heard and saw Fedora land beside him. She was staying closer then she normally did but he did not mind. He had a wing extend a little over her back.

Vita came into site and saw them. He came in for a landing and looked at them "Sorry, only thing I found or heard was a rawr in the distance. Did you guys have any better luck?" he asked. Vrans shook his head.