dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

I got it, thank you

You're welcome. I'm glad it found a nice home. smile.gif

Just missed it... Would it be too much to ask for a sibling? Doesn't matter which color ^-^ Though a tan would be nice *shot*

No problem at all. smile.gif

And a tan one is fine. lol I just have to make sure to not expect one and then I'll get one for sure...kind of like how you can get the bus to come by putting down all your stuff and sitting down at the bus stop. Life is mean like that. xd.png

No problem at all.  smile.gif

And a tan one is fine. lol  I just have to make sure to not expect one and then I'll get one for sure...kind of like how you can get the bus to come by putting down all your stuff and sitting down at the bus stop.  Life is mean like that. xd.png

Thank you! Maybe if I expect a purple one it'll help. Unless the dragons are trying to trick us with some paradox or something (like expect the unexpected) xd.png

Oh and would anyone be so kind as to help me influence and hatch this Tinselkin of mine female? I ran out of female influences :<

Or... if no one can help... I guess it's free for all..? (Only after 24 hours of this post) But I do like this TK... It's mine first from Inextrica...

Edited by Nicoleong9

Thank you! Maybe if I expect a purple one it'll help. Unless the dragons are trying to trick us with some paradox or something (like expect the unexpected) xd.png

Oh and would anyone be so kind as to help me influence and hatch this Tinselkin of mine female? I ran out of female influences :<

Or... if no one can help... I guess it's free for all..? (Only after 24 hours of this post) But I do like this TK... It's mine first from Inextrica...

I have it. Influencing and hatching now. I'll PM you with the link when it's done.

Edit: Done. Check your PM box wink.gif

Edited by Wiz

Anyone want a Tinselkin that is MAD it wasn't a Tinsel?

Gone!

Edited by purplehaze

Grabbed one to replace a sibling that gendered wrong on me. Thanks!

user posted imageMale Terrae Hatchling TK up for grabs!

Do whatever you want except vamping and trading. Would like to know where he ends up. smile.gif

Gone, glad it ended up in a nice home, Wiz!

Edited by Nicoleong9

user posted imageMale Terrae Hatchling TK up for grabs!

Do whatever you want except vamping and trading. Would like to know where he ends up. smile.gif

I grabbed it thank you.

Another little doublemint if anyone wants it. If no one grabs it I might keep it for neglecting. xd.png

Lineage

Claim my egg

Another little doublemint if anyone wants it.  If no one grabs it I might keep it for neglecting.  xd.png

With all my Selkins, and all my Mints, I only had one messy Mint Selkin. Thank you for offering this pretty little doublemint, Skauble! It will be well loved here! <3

Edited by dragongrrl

Shiny Nebula Tinky here!!

Let me know if you grabbed it!

Lineage

Claim my egg!

Claimed; thank you! wub.gif

I should probably start stalking this thread more often; I'm an avid Tinsel-fail fan. o3o

I have a couple lovely Tinsel-kins to gift~ happy.gif

White & Nebula

A post back here (or a PM) from whomever gets them would be great! biggrin.gif I would just like to know where they find a home. tongue.gif