dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

5th gen stairstep bronze X mint.

Lineage

What I wouldn't give for a 2nd gen tinsel kin from this line.

Edit: CLAIMED! smile.gif

Edited by OceanSecrets

GIFTING:

3G EG Moonstone Tinselkin. 2 breeds only, 2 different Silver Tinsels as "Grandparents". Please... no biting, freezing or trading... gifting OK and please name it smile.gif

Claim my egg!

5th gen stairstep bronze X mint.

Thanks a lot for the pretty smile.gif I wanted to get some Mints, but somehow I always reach my egg limit before I pick some up (I'm too good with my CB Nebulas, lol. I wish I had this much luck somewhere else laugh.gif

Thanks a lot for the pretty smile.gif I wanted to get some Mints, but somehow I always reach my egg limit before I pick some up (I'm too good with my CB Nebulas, lol. I wish I had this much luck somewhere else laugh.gif

Glad someone who wants it got it! I picked it up in the AP and couldn't bring myself to re-abandon it. But if I kept it it would just sit on my scroll doing nothing. So I decided here. I'm really glad this topic exists.

I was trading this, but I need more scroll space, so I thought I'd offer it here:

user posted image6th gen Gold egg - Lovely arrowhead from Gold Tinselkin and Ember Tinselkin

user posted image

Edited by skauble

I was trading this, but I need more scroll space, so I thought I'd offer it here:

user posted image 6th gen Gold egg - Lovely arrowhead from Gold Tinselkin and Ember Tinselkin

user posted image

Claim my egg

Claimed it! Thank you so much! It's beautiful~

Claimed it! Thank you so much! It's beautiful~

Glad it ended up somewhere nice! smile.gif

I just found him/her on the AP. Honestly, probably my best find yet wub.gif I can't believe someone abandoned him...

Edited by Xaios

Pretty 4th gen Hellfire Tinselkin from Brazen Zalvaris. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! - incu-hatchable!

5th gen Moonstone from Dawn's Silver medal

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! - also incu-hatchable wink.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Pretty 4th gen Hellfire Tinselkin from Brazen Zalvaris. :)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! - incu-hatchable!

5th gen Moonstone from Dawn's Silver medal

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! - also incu-hatchable ;)

I actually don't think I had one from Brazen Zalvaris until I took your Hellfire. Thanks so much!

Oh, and I have a gift, too!

4EG Horse from a checker with Silvers (Silver Tinsel Requiem Valdespar and Silver Shimmer DivaZ as great-grandparents!)

I actually don't think I had one from Brazen Zalvaris until I took your Hellfire. Thanks so much!

Oh, and I have a gift, too!

4EG Horse from a checker with Silvers (Silver Tinsel Requiem Valdespar and Silver Shimmer DivaZ as great-grandparents!)

Thank you so much for this gorgeous Horse, I'll give it a good home and name it! biggrin.gif And you're welcome for the Hellfire!

Enjoy the Moonstone alyelle!

Here is one more Tinselkin, a 4th gen Skywing hatchie from 4 different Tinsel lines:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Gone in record time. ^^

I also have a request, I've had a few awesome people helping me on the Even gen thread and perhaps someone here can help me out some more - I am working on a Tinsel based even gen project and have reached 5th gen by now (look at me :3). Now I am trying to build this line up to 6th gen and perhaps even higher later on. For that I need some base dragons though, 3rd or perhaps even 4th gens unrelated to the ones I already have.

I already have 2 3rd gens - this & this and I need mates for them to build a 5th gen mate.

Long story short, I need Tinselkin even gen lineages unrelated to:

Gold Tinsel:

Apollo

Living In Sin

Alexandria Aurelix

Silver Tinsel:

Arboriel Morchaint

(Prize)

(Elena)

(Abby)

Dawn's Silver Medal

Bronze Tinsel:

Darkrose

Crouching Tiger

Li Xion

SHINY OR DIE (wish)

I'm of course willing to trade for the mates, just PM me and let me know what you want. wink.gif And if anyone wishes to have any of the dragons I own and are included in the lineage, I'll be hapy to breed them for you (this, this, this, this, this & this). :3

Edited by stagazer_7

I had a 4th gen Purple Ridgewing Tinselkin from a Bronze/Tan Ridgewing Tinsel pairing. Then I got a Purple Ridgewing Shimmerkin from a Bronze/Tan Ridgewing Shimmer pairing. So the one I just got grew up today and I bred it and got...a Tan Ridgewing egg. laugh.gif It always pops out the color I didn't expect with them.

I was pretty much just seeing if the pairing would cooperate - and they did, so yay! But if anyone wants the egg, I thought I'd leave it here while I grab some sleep. smile.gif

*GONE*

Edited by skauble

I had a 4th gen Purple Ridgewing Tinselkin from a Bronze/Tan Ridgewing Tinsel pairing. Then I got a Purple Ridgewing Shimmerkin from a Bronze/Tan Ridgewing Shimmer pairing. So the one I just got grew up today and I bred it and got...a Tan Ridgewing egg. laugh.gif It always pops out the color I didn't expect with them.

I was pretty much just seeing if the pairing would cooperate - and they did, so yay! But if anyone wants the egg, I thought I'd leave it here while I grab some sleep. smile.gif

Lineage

Claim my egg

I got it, thank you

I had a 4th gen Purple Ridgewing Tinselkin from a Bronze/Tan Ridgewing Tinsel pairing.  Then I got a Purple Ridgewing Shimmerkin from a Bronze/Tan Ridgewing Shimmer pairing.  So the one I just got grew up today and I bred it and got...a Tan Ridgewing egg.  laugh.gif  It always pops out the color I didn't expect with them.

I was pretty much just seeing if the pairing would cooperate - and they did, so yay!  But if anyone wants the egg, I thought I'd leave it here while I grab some sleep. smile.gif

Lineage

Claim my egg

Just missed it... Would it be too much to ask for a sibling? Doesn't matter which color ^-^ Though a tan would be nice *shot*