dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

I finally bred a Tinselkin I'd been wanting forever and the code expressed my feelings: qEwLl. xd.png

I had to leave home right before my Tinselkin ND experiment, so I gave the eggs to my niece and she had a 50% success rate! biggrin.gif

user posted image

I had to leave home right before my Tinselkin ND experiment, so I gave the eggs to my niece and she had a 50% success rate! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Aww, nice! Well done to her biggrin.gif I'm rubbish at ND experiments, I always mis-time.

Gifting:

A couple from Penk's line.

Pink Stair

Grabbed the pink! Thanks for offering it :3

I think it will make a pretty mate to this - hopefully it follows influence (and doesn't refuse!)

And congrats on the successful experiment, Skauble! I need to get back to experimenting, I've just gotten busy with lineages right now =p

I have a sweet 8th gen Tinselkin which i will be giving away to a good home.

Lineage

Please PM, if you´re willing to keep my eggie warm smile.gif

Got a tinselkin looking for a good home:

user posted image4G striped gold-tinselkin from Apollo: Omnomnom~

Conditions are: None (you can bite the egg, ND-experiment with it, you can gift it, you can toss it, you can do whatever you like~), but please let me know you got it by PMing me or posting here. <3

And gone! Enjoy, Dracaena; thanks for letting me know you got it! smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Got a tinselkin looking for a good home:

user posted image4G striped gold-tinselkin from Apollo: Omnomnom~

Conditions are: None (you can bite the egg, ND-experiment with it, you can gift it, you can toss it, you can do whatever you like~), but please let me know you got it by PMing me or posting here. <3

Thanks for the stripe, have a mate in mind if they get along. smile.gif

*points up 4 posts to the lonesome nebula egg*

OMG They actually cooperated and bred! ohmy.gif

user posted image

Congrats Skauble! That's beautiful. <3 Is that your first attempt at breeding them?!

My Silver Tinselfail bred me a pretty Silver egg as well. I'm really just so in love with how the sprite dimorphism syncs here. @.@ But I think I'll be gifting it!

Offer any old egg from the AP here. I just want to know where it's going and make sure it's going to a TK collector and not a Silver collector. XD

Congrats Skauble! That's beautiful. <3 Is that your first attempt at breeding them?!

My Silver Tinselfail bred me a pretty Silver egg as well. I'm really just so in love with how the sprite dimorphism syncs here. @.@ But I think I'll be gifting it!

Offer any old egg from the AP here. I just want to know where it's going and make sure it's going to a TK collector and not a Silver collector. xd.png

Aww, that is a pretty baby! I just made an offer with a little white one, if you're wondering who that is. :3

Aww, that is a pretty baby! I just made an offer with a little white one, if you're wondering who that is. :3

Recognized the scroll name as soon as I saw the offer! Enjoy your shiny new Tinselkin!

Recognized the scroll name as soon as I saw the offer! Enjoy your shiny new Tinselkin!

Aww, bless! Thank you so much, I certainly will biggrin.gif I'm already looking through my arrows (reverse arrows? what do you call that formation?) for a partner - hopefully it will have lots of shiny babies for people to love!

Aww, bless! Thank you so much, I certainly will biggrin.gif I'm already looking through my arrows (reverse arrows? what do you call that formation?) for a partner - hopefully it will have lots of shiny babies for people to love!

I call them "V's"

This I'm hoping to take to 11th Gen without inbreeding...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/UgrG9

I'll get back to this thread later on, when I know more about what I have and what I need to get there. biggrin.gif

user posted image - Lovely 3rd gen Water Walker/Bronze Tinselkin. <3 Edited by skauble

Yay, got the water walker, love the pairing! TY

Yay! Glad it went to a wonderful home. Goodness knows it won't be lonely for other Tinselkins there. laugh.gif

xd.png

I might be a little obsessive...

But they make such pretty lineages. biggrin.gif