dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

I have a 6G Spring from Darkrose x Autumn here free to a good home. Please don't pick it up if you're just going to kill/abandon it later and please name it! Freezing is fine.

Well, my most difficult pair of Tinselfails produced a rather "hot" egg today. Let's gift it!

6G Magma from Penk x Ice & Cayvyn x Magma

Offer any old AP egg on it. I just wanna know where it goes and sorta make sure it gets a home where it'll be loved for its lineage, not its breed. ^.^;

Also, I traded for this darling the other day. I'm going to let it gender naturally. (Actually, I kept putting off looking at all my other same-generation Tinselfails so long that I had no time for influence and thus no choice in the matter. XD I really need to update my list... ;_;) I'm thinking about this pairing for male. <3

Edited by Chanilove

Well, my most difficult pair of Tinselfails produced a rather "hot" egg today. Let's gift it!

6G Magma from Penk x Ice & Cayvyn x Magma

Offer any old AP egg on it. I just wanna know where it goes and sorta make sure it gets a home where it'll be loved for its lineage, not its breed. ^.^;

Also, I traded for this darling the other day. I'm going to let it gender naturally. (Actually, I kept putting off looking at all my other same-generation Tinselfails so long that I had no time for influence and thus no choice in the matter. xd.png I really need to update my list... ;_;) I'm thinking about this pairing for male. <3

Thank you. smile.gif

Some more tinselkins this week:

user posted image 3rd gen from (glory) x Mints here

user posted image 3rd gen from (glory) x green Nebulae here

user posted image 3rd gen from (glory) x Pillows here

Enjoy!

Edited by estrelin

I need room on my scroll (maybe. I haven't completely decided yet, but anyway . . . ), so whoever grabs this, have fun with it!

I need room on my scroll (maybe. I haven't completely decided yet, but anyway . . . ), so whoever grabs this, have fun with it!

I grabbed it, thank you!! o3o ( sorry for the late reply ^.^ )

Enjoy!

I took Mint. Thank you. smile.gif

Enjoy!

I took the little Pillow, thank you.

Enjoy!

I got the nebbie, thank you!

Grabbed from the AP and decided to check if anyone here wanted them (click eggs for lineages):

user posted image - 3rd gen Fog from Patxaran/Fog

user posted image - 3rd gen Terrae from Alexandria Aurelix/Terrae

Both are at about 4 days and 2 hours, so they can still be influenced and they'll hatch quite soon (or incu-hatch if you're super impatient like me xd.png)

Well, with no takers I've decided to keep them and try for NDs. For the record, are they still considered Tinselkins if they've been neglected? Terrible and inquiring minds want to know. laugh.gif

Edited by skauble

Grabbed from the AP and decided to check if anyone here wanted them (click eggs for lineages):

user posted image - 3rd gen Fog from Patxaran/Fog

user posted image - 3rd gen Terrae from Alexandria Aurelix/Terrae

Both are at about 4 days and 2 hours, so they can still be influenced and they'll hatch quite soon (or incu-hatch if you're super impatient like me xd.png)

Well, with no takers I've decided to keep them and try for NDs.  For the record, are they still considered Tinselkins if they've been neglected?  Terrible and inquiring minds want to know.  laugh.gif

I'm sorry that I missed them, except I am also totally, insanely scroll-locked, so I guess it doesn't matter! rolleyes.gif

As far as NDs go, IMO, once a Tinselkin, always a Tinselkin. My NDs are all CB, but I have a Dorkface Vamp, and he remains a Dorkface, http://dragcave.net/lineage/FpnW, even if his original family was repulsed by the change in him. <3

Good luck with your experiment!

As far as NDs go, IMO, once a Tinselkin, always a Tinselkin.  My NDs are all CB, but I have a Dorkface Vamp, and he remains a Dorkface, http://dragcave.net/lineage/FpnW, even if his original family was repulsed by the change in him.  <3

Good luck with your experiment!

Thanks, that's what I figured, too. smile.gif

Annnnnnd, in other good TK news/bad TKnews, once again a Tinsel that I desperately need another Tinsel from gave me a Gold TK. As a TK collector - Yay. As a lineage builder - dry.gif .

Of course, now at least I can try to breed this. But with my luck, they'll refuse. xd.png

Thanks, that's what I figured, too. smile.gif

Annnnnnd, in other good TK news/bad TKnews, once again a Tinsel that I desperately need another Tinsel from gave me a Gold TK. As a TK collector - Yay. As a lineage builder - dry.gif .

Of course, now at least I can try to breed this. But with my luck, they'll refuse. xd.png

Gorgeous! Those are very pretty Tinselkins there! <3 I'll send good thoughts for both ND and breeding success, too!

Gorgeous!  Those are very pretty Tinselkins there!  <3  I'll send good thoughts for both ND and breeding success, too!

I'm matching pairings up for making arrowhead lineages (I still don't know what we're supposed to call those xd.png), but I'm not really breeding them to keep right now. So if they actually do breed, you're welcome to have the little test egg if you'd like.