dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

I have a RB Tinselkin from Living In Sin and Apollo here, free to a good home. All I ask is that is named and loved. :3

Royal Blue seeking new scroll from which to stargaze!

I also have a 2G SW TF here that I was generously bred this Halloween. Both of my other 2G Tinselkin are male as well, so I only have one breeding choice: my 2G Hellfire Wyvern. What do you guys think? I d'no if Hellfire Wyvern looks that good with Shadow Walkers. :\

Hellfire Wyvern

Edited by Chanilove

I also have a 2G SW TF here that I was generously bred this Halloween. Both of my other 2G Tinselkin are male as well, so I only have one breeding choice: my 2G Hellfire Wyvern. What do you guys think? I d'no if Hellfire Wyvern looks that good with Shadow Walkers. :\

Hellfire Wyvern

Ooh pretty~ Personally, I think SWs go well with anything but Silvers.

I never thought I'd ever find someone aside from me who disliked that pairing. c': So happy.

I'll give it a go as soon as he's breedable, then. Definitely worth a shot. :3 I love Tinselkin so much. I kinda wish my 2G White from Earthgirl's Winter Magi spriter alt was female now, though. Then I could breed a White to mate with an offspring from your two pretty Tinselkins.

I have a RB Tinselkin from Living In Sin and Apollo here, free to a good home. All I ask is that is named and loved. :3

Royal Blue seeking new scroll from which to stargaze!

Hellfire Wyvern

I claimed your little royal blue. It will be well loved, thank you! :3

Would anyone like to be on my list for 2nd gen White x SW from Silver Tinsel mothers? I owe the first offspring to the person who gave me the father, but will be gifting the rest of the offspring.

I'd love to be on that list if there is still space please.

Would anyone like to be on my list for 2nd gen White x SW from Silver Tinsel mothers? I owe the first offspring to the person who gave me the father, but will be gifting the rest of the offspring.

I would love to be on that list erica

Is there any way you could squeeze in one more person to the list? It's beautifully and I think I can already build him a mate.

I also find SW with whites, luminas or stripes to be kind of boring. Too much white in my opinion.

Added all of you who requested to my list. There are now 6 people on it (including people who requested before), so it might be a while tongue.gif

I'll probably PM all of you when they produce an egg, and it'll be a "first come, first serve" thing.

Can you believe it? Been waiting for six months for this egg. ;_; After I've filled the two requests I have for eggs from these two, I'm probably changing their mates to something more common than one another. XD

I don't like to double-post, but I have a gift now and would like it to be seen, so I'm deleting my old post and merging the two into this one. >.>

Anyway! Said gift is a Waterhorse from my "Marestrom" pair. It has "zap" in its code -- I find that amusing since its father is a Thunder. xP Freezing is fine, but no killing/abandoning, and please name it!

Claim!

Edited by Chanilove

Can you believe it? Been waiting for six months for this egg. ;_; After I've filled the two requests I have for eggs from these two, I'm probably changing their mates to something more common than one another. xd.png

I don't like to double-post, but I have a gift now and would like it to be seen, so I'm deleting my old post and merging the two into this one. >.>

Anyway! Said gift is a Waterhorse from my "Marestrom" pair. It has "zap" in its code -- I find that amusing since its father is a Thunder. xP Freezing is fine, but no killing/abandoning, and please name it!

Claim!

Congrats beautiful Ice. biggrin.gif

I give back your Waterhorse because I didn´t notice I have the same lineage from you. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Hello everyone!

It's been a long time since I posted here. I've a lovely white for everyone... it's a pity that the origin tinsel has lost her name:

Lineage.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Addendum: My girlfriend wanted the nifty waterhorse, so I snagged that for her ^^. Thanks Bajka20!

Edited by Coyote

Tried out two new breeding pairs today and neither of them refused~!

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

At first I was excited about breeding the offspring, then I realized I should have swapped the mates so that the arrow in the center was either bronze or silver since the gender dimorphism kills any symmetry the Hellfires would have had.

It was good practice at least~! Both kins are up for grabs. I'm out of Magis so if you'd like one PM me with a trade link to something abandonable and I'll offer it.

Tried out two new breeding pairs today and neither of them refused~!

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

At first I was excited about breeding the offspring, then I realized I should have swapped the mates so that the arrow in the center was either bronze or silver since the gender dimorphism kills any symmetry the Hellfires would have had.

It was good practice at least~! Both kins are up for grabs. I'm out of Magis so if you'd like one PM me with a trade link to something abandonable and I'll offer it.

That is lovely! I like the fact that it's not perfectly symmetrical, personally. I mean, the Pinks and Purples are a few shades different, so I think the dimorphism in the Hellfires is nice. :3 The red against the pink and blue against the purple looks best, IMO. Cute pairings. <3 If I collected Tinselkin I would be all over this. XD

Here are some tinselkins if anyone would like them.

This one's a 5th gen arrowhead from a Sunstone/Marrow tinselkin pairing: http://dragcave.net/lineage/dLd5j

Claim my egg

This is a 6th gen arrowhead from a Hellfire/Marow tinselkin pairing: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hS23G

Claim my egg

I claimed the marrow/sunstone, thanks skauble!

Edited by alyelle

I know I've adopted at least one gorgeous tinselkin from this thread, so it's time to give back. biggrin.gif Fantastic 8th G Terrae from Apollo x Alexandria lines. To good home, please don't bite/kill/trade, gifting OK!

Green and Gold gorgeousness!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I know I've adopted at least one gorgeous tinselkin from this thread, so it's time to give back.  biggrin.gif  Fantastic 8th G Terrae from Apollo x Alexandria lines.  To good home, please don't bite/kill/trade, gifting OK!

It was a really tough choice since I have mates for both, but I picked up the Sunsong. Thanks for it~!

I know I've adopted at least one gorgeous tinselkin from this thread, so it's time to give back.  biggrin.gif  Fantastic 8th G Terrae from Apollo x Alexandria lines.  To good home, please don't bite/kill/trade, gifting OK!

My daughter grabbed it, and was rather put out I didn't offer it to her first! laugh.gif