Karin Kes

The Inbred Ev-Gens

My friend bred this, and was very pleased util we realized she'd bred 2 siblilngs.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Hg6UV

If someone wants it please pm me-she's provided me a tele link.

She says freezing is OK, naming preferred but not required, and no biting, killing, bad stuff.

OK, gone to the AP.

Edited by daba555

I have ended up with an extra Balloon egg for my lineage and wonder if anyone here wants it?

Gone!

Edited by purplehaze

Okay. smile.gif I think I'll wait to make sure he doesn't resist influence and then try and breed him a Royal Crimson sister. smile.gif

Then I might breed 6th gens for those who want them. I only want to go up to five gens max for me to keep.

Edited by Cireth

Stop here or breed one more Generation? What do people think?

Royal Blue x Royal Crimson Checker

It really depends on what you want to do. wink.gif The nice thing about 4 generation lineages is that all the sprites stay the same size. When you get to 5 generations and beyond, the earlier generations have a shrunken image -- like so: http://dragcave.net/lineage/CvCMt If that doesn't bother you then I would say go for longer, because longer is awesome. laugh.gif

Nice lineage. smile.gif

I'm going to breed one more gen then. Now to go to work. Sigh. No dragons at work.

That's pretty awesome, Ruby Eyes, but once I have to scroll in both directions to see the lineage it just loses its appeal for me. I will continue mine as long as I don't have to scroll left to right to see it all. Since my names are fairly short I figure I can probably get to 12.

Oh, sure, short names can make all scrolling pointless. This one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lXbxp has 18 gens, 12 showing in lineage view, and it covers only half the screen width biggrin.gif

That Split lineage will keep the long names though. Maybe one day I'll have a screen where I can see all of it on one page!

Liking all the lineages. smile.gif

At the moment my inbred Royal Blue x Royal Crimson lineage is the only one which is cooperating.

The others keep giving me the wrong eggs or resisting influence.

I have a feeling my PB 5th gen Stripe project with all the stripes colours is going to give me the toughest time.

So I'm glad that my inbred Royals are cooperating so far. smile.gif

My Inbred Avatars are cooperating. Yay!

Hopefully this one will gender female (have influenced but resistance is possible) and be this one's mate because this would be awesome. smile.gif

Edited by Cireth

My Inbred Avatars are cooperating. Yay!

Hopefully this one will gender female (have influenced but resistance is possible) and be this one's mate because this would be awesome. smile.gif

Love it!

yesterday i forgot i was locked and this bounced. oops

Oh, that's too bad. You could try temporarily renaming the parents asking the catcher to contact you on the forum. That might bring it home to you.

yesterday i forgot i was locked and this bounced. oops

Ouch, that sucks. Hopefully you can get it back. I'll keep an eye on the AP. I don't normally hunt spitfires but it won't hurt to check.

I've gotten to 8th gen with my tan ridgewings.

Found this one a while back. 12G??? I don't inbreed, but that's impressive!

Whoa! That is impressive.

I just bred and influenced the next Royal Crimson in my Royal Blue x Royal Crimson Checker. smile.gif

Hopefully she and her brother won't refuse and I'll have myself a 5th Gen Royal Blue and a 5th Gen Royal Crimson soon. smile.gif

Any of the 6th gen offspring would be offered here to people who want them. smile.gif

Edited by Cireth