Karin Kes

The Inbred Ev-Gens

Found this one a while back. 12G??? I don't inbreed, but that's impressive!

18, actually. Lineage view cuts off at 12 generations, but if you click one of the right-most dragons and check its lineage, you see the other 6 generations.

I have 5th Gen Inbred Royal Crimson Offspring. smile.gif

They just need to give me a Royal Blue egg next week and I'm done although I will breed 6th Gen eggs on request. smile.gif

Edited by Cireth

It was harder than imagined to get to this point but at least there was just one refusal overall. Just one more generation and I'll be happy smile.gif .

@ytak: I can't imagine how many purple RWs you had to endure before getting so far blink.gif

@Cireth: I really like the Avatar lineage.

Edited by Flaviel

These lineages are absolutely lovely!

I've been making an inbred Radiant Angel x Pink even gen line and have two 4th gens (this girl and her brother) now. If anyone wants an egg from that line, I would be happy to breed one for you. smile.gif

@Cireth: I absolutely love your Royal Blue x Royal Crimson line! <3 Would it be possible to request a 6th gen egg?

Edited by Kurane

@Flaviel Thank you. I love the Ice lineage. The founding pair is awesome. Heartseekers and Ices go really well together.

@Sir Barton Thank you. smile.gif I'm doing it because I like the colour scheme and because I'll never have enough GoNs of my own to create a really long NIB lineage from my scroll. Plus inbreeding is fun. smile.gif

@Kurane Great pink line. smile.gif Of course you may have an egg as soon as I can breed one, I'll make a note. Any preference as to which breed?

@Cireth: Thanks! happy.gif I really liked how the two breeds looked together and they made such lovely 4th gens. Hopefully the two will like each other.

Yay! They're both very lovely, so I don't have a preference as to which breed I get.

I'm just beginning to inbreed more of my Avatars. smile.gif

Avatar of Change one and Avatar of Change two.

I'm now contemplating a Black x Silver Inbred line since I caught a CB Silver unexpectedly (saw it, clicked madly for it, but expected someone else to get there first like every other time I see rares) a few days ago.

It would be a Male Black and Female Silver as the first pair and I was thinking of calling the lineage Tarnished Silver.

Edited by Cireth

I'm hoping someone here will give this pretty little inbred a good home. Thanks!!

Claim my copper hatchling! - Thanks, Kegluneq. I'm thrilled to know it will be loved biggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

I'm hoping someone here will give this pretty little inbred a good home. Thanks!!

Claim my copper hatchling!

Took this lovely hatchie, will be loved and named, thanks happy.gif

And, by the way, can I join to this project? I'm interested happy.gif

And, by the way, can I join to this project? I'm interested happy.gif

Sure. It is open to anyone. Just pick a pair of dragons and start inbreeding. wink.gif

First egg towards my Tarnished Silver line. It's been influenced Male and now needs it's parents to give it a Silver sister next week. smile.gif

As I think I'm going to be getting more Blacks than Silvers does anyone here want 2G Black x Silver Blacks?

As they're bred eggs they might alt for you.

Edited by Cireth

Sure. It is open to anyone. Just pick a pair of dragons and start inbreeding. wink.gif

Awesome, thanks for letting me join! happy.gif

Then I'd like to report my first 2 inbred lineages:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/V6aOH

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DyDAj

I'm planning a third one involving an Ember dad and a Falconiform Wyvern mom, they actually had an FW baby before but it gendered wrong: http://dragcave.net/lineage/AHNj9

@Cireth, I'd like to have some of them ^^

Inbred Avatar of Change

I find the code distressing so please name it so I don't have to see it on the parents page.

I have taken your baby and promise to name it as soon as it genders.

ETA: I have given it a temporary name. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Does anyone want this 5G Royal Crimson from my Royal Blue x Royal Crimson Checker?

If you want it, grab it.

I needed a Royal Blue. Please name it and don't bite, freeze or kill.

Edited by Cireth

That is very nice, Afard. I like the pattern you have going there. Who would have thought, though, that Moonstones would have been hard to get from that pairing?

That is very nice, Afard. I like the pattern you have going there. Who would have thought, though, that Moonstones would have been hard to get from that pairing?

Thank you. Yeah, you would've thought that Moonstones would be easy to get, but nope! Would've continued to breed the starting pair until they gave me a Moonstone, but didn't have the time to keep trying.

The pattern wasn't intentional, it's just how it turned out. Still looks pretty, though!

Edited by Afard

I knew there had to be a thread for this! xd.png

I'm at the 5th generation of a mint x white checker:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VDvGq

trying very hard to get a fifth gen white:

http://dragcave.net/progeny/f2L9d

I'm happy to gift offspring at any generation bar the first white egg at the 5th.

Oh, I have a 3rd gen White from that - may I have a Mint, too, please? smile.gif