darkling155

Pokemon Fusion Plant! Pokemon sprites!

These are nice. I think I'll make a request.

Pokemon 1: Hydreigon

Pokemon 2: Reshiram

Pokemon 3: Giratina (Origin Forme)

Fusion: Giratina (Origin Forme)

Effect: Is it possible to make it look like it's using Dragon Breath?

Thank you very much!

Edited by PieMaster

These need some work. Don't anti-alias sprite parts,it makes it look ugly. I've been PKMN spriting for years so I know when I see it

Edited by FireWyrm

@FireWyrm If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all! To me these are GREAT pokemon sprites!

Here is a tip darkling, don't resize parts of a sprite when splicing. It will make it look bad.

Edited by FireWyrm

Just please stop harassing this thread, and putting mean or negative comments. Or I will contact a moderator. I'm am not kidding.

Edited by orange

Those sprites look awesome! smile.gif May I request one made, if that's alright?

Pokemon 1: Mew

Pokemon 2: Raichu

Recolor: Mew

Fusion: Mewchu or Raimew

Extra details: Can it look like Mew with Raichu's colors, ears and I can't decide whether it should keep Mew's tail (with Raichu's colors) or actually have Raichu's tail ^^; Whichever you think looks good smile.gif

Not sure if you're still spriting but....

Pokemon 1: Typhlosion

Pokemon 2: Chansey

Recolor: Chansey

Fusion: Just a Typhlosion with Chansey features would be cool, I saw you do some other Typhosion splices and they all turned out really cool so I thought 'Wynaut?' ........Please excuse the lame pun xd.png

Edited by SaruxOtter

For the record I obvuisly stopped making sprites, I am sorry that I may have kept many of you waiting, I didnt think that the shop was really going anywhere so I kinda just dissapeared. Also, I dont remember anti-aliasing any of my sprites, and I never resized, I always added onto the parts to make it look better. And thanks for all the good comments rolleyes.gif