Aurora-Silver

More Kill Slots, please.

And I'd also suggest dead hatchlings who died on their own (becuase run out of time) not to count towards the growing hatchling's limit, please...(because mine count)

They don't count. If you're experiencing an issue in this regard, please give us the details in Help so we can figure out what's going on. ^^

They don't count. If you're experiencing an issue in this regard, please give us the details in Help so we can figure out what's going on. ^^

Ah, true, right now the numbers are correct... weird, I was sure that recently(within the new release) I had the full limit when the hatchlings were alive, but when they died, my limit was still full... well, anyway, now I can't even prove this to myself anymore(to check if it wasn't all just in my head)^^; Let's forget it then:P

With the changes to the zombies I definitely think a better kill limit is needed. Scaling with trophy level sounds good enough.

Since kill slots have been released, as of Oct. 2011, I can't agree with this. There is no longer any reason to raise the amount of kill slots. It just means we'll have to be patient when wanting more zombies.

There are so many zombies to go after, and I'm not even close to having one of each of the adults. I'm five disintegrates in on Halloween. I'd just love more kill slots. ;~;

I'm starting to agree that things as they currently stand are absurd, especially with even more zombies. I managed to do a strong dent in the hatchlings I need, but hatchlings are always easier than adults since they don't need to take kill slots. The 5 adults that I killed two weeks ago and just revived all disintigrated, so I can only hope that my next 5 kills will do better.

I'd rather have increased chances than increased kills, tho...

More kill slots or better odds year round of zombies, please.

Or a zombie BSA that makes zombies wink.gif

^^I like this idea! I've been playing on DC for several years and just got my first two Zombies last week.

Since kill slots have been released, as of Oct. 2011, I can't agree with this. There is no longer any reason to raise the amount of kill slots. It just means we'll have to be patient when wanting more zombies.

there is a need for the raise in kill slots patience is one thing but making someone wait an unreasonable amount of time is another. lets say that someone like myself who doesn't know when to start letting things die or forgets to do so before halloween only has their 5 kill slots to use. for the sake of this comment lets say all 5 are successful revivals thats 39/5 which is 6 almost 7. you're asking someone like me to be patient for nearly 7 years to collect even just 1 of each type of zombie (1 of each stage as well) even if you saved up fodder for the couple weeks prior and if that was a 100% revive success wait as well youd still be looking at a couple years waiting which is still unresonable. there either need to be far more kill slots at least for halloween day or there need to be other was to get zombies all year.

there is a need for the raise in kill slots patience is one thing but making someone wait an unreasonable amount of time is another. lets say that someone like myself who doesn't know when to start letting things die or forgets to do so before halloween only has their 5 kill slots to use. for the sake of this comment lets say all 5 are successful revivals thats 39/5 which is 6 almost 7. you're asking someone like me to be patient for nearly 7 years to collect even just 1 of each type of zombie (1 of each stage as well) even if you saved up fodder for the couple weeks prior and if that was a 100% revive success wait as well youd still be looking at a couple years waiting which is still unresonable. there either need to be far more kill slots at least for halloween day or there need to be other was to get zombies all year.

Er - we have been able to get zombies year round for the past three months. Chances are just highest on Halloween - but even then, they seem fairly slim. Hence I'd like more kill slots. ^^

I'm starting to agree that things as they currently stand are absurd, especially with even more zombies. I managed to do a strong dent in the hatchlings I need, but hatchlings are always easier than adults since they don't need to take kill slots. The 5 adults that I killed two weeks ago and just revived all disintigrated, so I can only hope that my next 5 kills will do better.

I agree with this. Looking at the zombie success thread, it seems the success rate is pretty much what it had been in the years before, or even if it has been increased, it's still more likely to not get a zombie. I'm a little disappointed about that, with all the new sprites, I had hoped for a success rate of 50-100% on Halloween.

So yay for better success rates. If we can't have those, more kill slots are ok. If it's one or the other, I prefer the increased success rate.

We need more Kill slots and we need a BSA or something to be able to 100% kill the dragons that dodge :I

I'd rather have better odds, too. It's a shame that we lose so many in the process.

All in support for more slots. All of mine disintegrated and with such slim chances on the day where it's supposedly the highest, 5 seems to be too restrictive.

unlimited kill slots

I agree 100%. The original reason for the 5 Kill limit is NO LONGER AN ISSUE. Therefore there is absolutely NO REASON for limiting Kills.

but no limit may cause e.g. mass killings of messy or simply non-CB rares in hope for increasing the Cave drop of them as a reslt of the game trying to even-out the ratios. Or anything else we can't think of yet...

And, most of all, it's not a killing game but a rising dragons game... it's enough of a killing game right now:P

I'd like to see more killing slots on Halloween (10 or 15), but still 5 on any other day.

Still, I'd prefer much higher odds for creating a zombie instead... at least doubled if not tripled... There's enough of useless deaths in DC since the Zombie update... ^^; And I'm wondering how that influences the ratios if it does.. especially as majority prefers ot use commons and uber commons for obvious reasons.

Edited by VixenDra

Fully support raising kill limits, but fully oppose eliminating them. If the latter were to happen, you could theoretically build an army of Zombies in the course of one day, depending on how many dragons you started with.