EPIC Project

The EPIC Even-gen Project

Ok. I have sent a PM to the members of Team VioletRed. I'm checking in for myself at the moment. My dragons for both teams I was on (Steel & VioletRed) look fine.

Only issue is I was inactive enough for a while that they all lost their names, but I'm going to go through and use the spreadsheet to fix that. So please do not remove the names from the spreadsheet as I'll need that data. happy.gif

I heard back from all my goldenrod teammembers.

Germelia, Purplehaze and i have our 7th gens and the dragons are listed corretly in the spreadsheet.

Catstaff gave me a mailadres in case needed and will let us know when leap can send an 7th gen, but catstaff will remain unlocked to be able to take the egg in when it arrives.

I got the message from our team capitain from purple though.

I'm glad to join in for Team Moss! I've always watched the project from afar (and was sad to miss out on the initial membership) but now that everyone's worked so hard, I'm excited to lend a hand.

Team Cornflower here!

Kirjava-kitsune and Xdlugia checked the spreadsheet - everything is right

PMs sent to Felischia and Arya25

Team Sienna:

Kirjava-kitsune checked - everything is right

The other three members have been replaced, as they were declared MIA  tongue.gif

Arya25 checked as well. Everything's fine for her!

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

News from Team Flame:

Sister of the Dragon is Captain of Team Flame. smile.gif

@lolchen, thank you for offering to take the task, but I think it will be better to have a member from the original member group to be the captain. I hope this is ok for you. smile.gif

I checked the Spreadsheet for my dragons. Everything seems to be ok (unfortunately @Goloviors and @tsukishines dragons lost the names), except of one thing:

Oops Form

What went wrong: Wrong Link in the Spreadsheet for "EPIC Reverentius con Tiamat"

Dragon Breeder: Aulendil

Team of Breeder: Flame

Wrong Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/IZKO http://dragcave.net/lineage/IZKO

Correct Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lZKO http://dragcave.net/lineage/lZKO

Its tricky, as it looks correct, but isnt. laugh.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News from Team SeaGreen:

I asked the team members for the captain role. cocoaloco answered already, now I am waiting for the rest of the answers. I will keep you informed.

Best regards

Aulendil

Edited by Aulendil

Spreadsheet updates done to HERE

warriorjames - your report is fine & is entered into the spreadsheet.

Jane, I'm a bit confused... Shouldn't wjames also have a 6G that has Team Lime original starters if he is to be on Team Lime?? The egg that Jollymad gave him is like our traded for 6Gs but not like our self-breds which always have our originals in it... Do one of us "Limers" need to breed him a "Lime" egg? Just curious since I'm confused, so if you could please clarify the process I'd be very grateful... Thank you

Jane, I'm a bit confused...  Shouldn't wjames also have a 6G that has Team Lime original starters if he is to be on Team Lime??  The egg that Jollymad gave him is like our traded for 6Gs but not like our self-breds which always have our originals in it...  Do one of us "Limers" need to breed him a "Lime" egg?  Just curious since I'm confused, so if you could please clarify the process I'd be very grateful...  Thank you

The egg from Jollymad is a Gen6 trade egg. Jayme is supposed to be breeding a Gen6 'kept' egg. Once we replace Dragonlily on Denim that person will trade Gen7s with warriorjames.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

The egg from Jollymad is a Gen6 trade egg. Jayme is supposed to be breeding a Gen6 'kept' egg.  Once we replace Dragonlily on Denim that person will trade Gen7s with warriorjames.

Ah... now I see where the "Lime Originals" will come in... You are so smart.... I guess that's why you are doing the organizing and I'm doing the waiting smile.gif Good luck with all the replacing and breeding... will await the new orders for both my TEAM LIME participation and my TEAM BLUE participation smile.gif Thank you for all your help and info smile.gif

PS. Haven't heard anything from my TEAM BLUE members as to who the Captain is... I was a replacement on that team and I'm not sure who the Captain is or was...

Edited by Ldyfsh

Ah... now I see where the "Lime Originals" will come in...  You are so smart.... I guess that's why you are doing the organizing and I'm doing the waiting smile.gif  Good luck with all the replacing and breeding... will await the new orders for both my TEAM LIME participation and my TEAM BLUE participation smile.gif  Thank you for all your help and info smile.gif

PS.  Haven't heard anything from my TEAM BLUE members as to who the Captain is... I was a replacement on that team and I'm not sure who the Captain is or was...

I'm finding that many, many years of genealogy helps!

Team Blue doesn't currently have a Captain sad.gif .

UPDATE

Team SeaGreen

julesjag1 has replaced LizzyLuna

Team Moss

helix9 has replaced Black_Phantom

Team Teal

cyradis4 has replaced raevela

Team Pink

EragonSaphiraRider has replaced w4rg4sm

Replacements still needed

Group A - DarkViolet, Sky, Salmon, Pink

Group B - Orange, Teal, Leaf, Denim

New Captains Needed

Team Blue

Team Teal

Team SeaGreen

Team Indigo

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I'm glad to join in for Team Moss! I've always watched the project from afar (and was sad to miss out on the initial membership) but now that everyone's worked so hard, I'm excited to lend a hand.

Welcome to Team Moss! glad to have you in the team biggrin.gif

Replacement Egg Form

Dragon Breeder: Purplehaze

Team of Breeder: goldenrod

Generation of Egg:6

Lineage URL of Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/0HFNH

Name of the dragon to-be-replaced (according to spreadsheet):EPIC Qualaris Brightwingit is the "traded for" egg

Intended for: dragonpuck ( aynessa's replacement on team SIlver

I picked up this egg last night from purplehaze( after a moment or two of confusion-- I have the team name right now rolleyes.gif )

do I need to fill out any additional forms????

still waiting for aynessa to reply with a replacement "self bred" egg

I'm finding that many, many years of genealogy helps!

Team Blue doesn't currently have a Captain sad.gif

New Captains Needed

Team Blue

Team Teal

Team SeaGreen

Team Indigo

What exactly does a Team Captain do??? My organizational skills are pretty much nil if I don't have a list... plus I do have bouts of "Senior Moments" since I am one and I do babysit the grandkids (have 8) off and on (they steal your brain and memory cells and replace them with giggles). Not volunteering, yet, just doing some research on it wink.gif

do I need to fill out any additional forms????

still waiting for aynessa to reply with a replacement "self bred" egg

Sorry, I don't know about any additional forms.

At least I can say that I heard from aynessa a few hours ago, stating she WILL breed a replacement egg. But she seems to have very limited time online right now. So it might not be wrong to go on trying for another "parent-replacing egg"...

What exactly does a Team Captain do??? My organizational skills are pretty much nil if I don't have a list... plus I do have bouts of "Senior Moments" since I am one and I do babysit the grandkids (have 8) off and on (they steal your brain and memory cells and replace them with giggles). Not volunteering, yet, just doing some research on it wink.gif

I really should remember this since I have been captain on VioletRed for a great while. xd.png I remember some of the major things were:

- Keeping tabs on where team members are at so you know when your team is ready to breed again.

- Organizing who trades with who with the other team captain, to make sure everyone gets their trade egg.

UPDATE

Team SeaGreen

julesjag1 has replaced LizzyLuna

New Captains Needed

Team SeaGreen

News from Team Seagreen:

Thank you for the information about the replacement. smile.gif

Discussion about team captain is started and will, I hope, be finished soon.

We will keep you informed about the progress.

Best regards

Aulendil

From the first page:

A Team Captain is the link between you, your team and the mods. It's the Captain's responsibility to keep track of the team's progress and keep in contact with every member of the team. You'll need to give him/her your email and/or IM info in case someday you're the one who can't get on the forums for a while and your Captain needs an alternate means of contacting you.

When trading with a different team, the Captains will assign trade partners and let their team members know who their new partner is.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I see lots of forms for various actions with the dragon eggs, but not a

form for joining.

I am delighted to be included in Team Denim and look forward to

helping this lineage continue.

I'm not sure how the egg replacement works exactly but I'd like to put it out there that I'd be willing to breed replacements eggs if I am able.

I would have to be contacted and told which dragons I should breed of course but yeah, I'm willing.

Alright, here's my first go:

New Egg Form

Dragon Breeder: Naughtrish

Team of Breeder: Lime

Generation of Egg: 7th

Lineage URL of Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/f7Lob

Transferring or Keeping: Transferred, as shown below

Transfer Form

Sender: Naughtrish

Team of Sender: Lime

Receiver: helix9

Team of Receiver: Moss

Since I'm taking over for someone else, I'm assuming I should use a replacement form, but some of the more recent parents have changed? Let's see how this goes.

Replacement Egg Form

Dragon Breeder: Naughtrish

Name of the dragon to-be-replaced (according to spreadsheet): EPIC Cannonball, if I have inferred correctly.

Intended for: helix9, in place of Black_Phantom

Oops Form

What went wrong: Replacements led to a change in the lineage

Dragon Breeder: helix9/Black_Phantom

Intended Dragon Owner: helix9/Black_Phantom

Team of Intended Dragon Owner: Lime

Generation of affected Dragon: 6th

Lineage URL of affected Dragon: EPIC After-Dinner Mint and EPIC Aqua, since they will no longer be in the lineage

Replacement: Naughtrish's 6th gens, Epic Water Lord and Alba Epica

Phew! If this doesn't make sense, please tell me so I can fix it.

My first form!!! With any luck it is correct smile.gif

Transfer Form

Sender: raevela

Team of Sender: Teal

Receiver: julesjag1

Team of Receiver: Seagreen

Generation of Egg: 6th

Lineage URL of Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/dYu0t

Edited by julesjag1

Team Maroon Captain reporting:

Jane McAsh, Codyne, and purplehaze are all present and accounted for,have checked their records for accuracy and are ready for the next phase whenever other teams catch up.

I have not heard from emily361 since I sent her the last PM. She did say she is not very active, but gets email notification of PMs, so hopefully she will answer soon. smile.gif