EPIC Project

The EPIC Even-gen Project

We still have one trade to do in the current round, I think (sienna) I am ready to be moving again!

Just a quick check in as well. Happy to have one of my teams done (Leaf), but there's still one more for me to diligently wait for. smile.gif Hope team Flame is doing well.

Edited by helix9

It's been a while since both my teams were finished, but could I be of

any help to any of the outstanding positions? I sure hate to see things

come to a standstill so close to be doing done for everyone.

I would be glad to send reminders to everyone outstanding to try breeding

especially before the Christmas breeding season starts.

Edited by grammydragon

I have read all up on this project now, think that seem cool to do, and would like to join if at all possible, however I see sign-ups are closed so I would like to be placed on the waiting if that's all right? I am on the Central Time Zone.

Edited by edeva01

lilysally here from Team Chocolate

Since nothing has happened for a few months, I am perfectly ready to breed 9th Gens for all of Team Blue, to be able for them to finish at the desired 10th Gen.

I have no idea what happened to the planned trades within the two Teams.

And to be honest, since finishing my 10th Gen, I have not had any contact with the members of my Team.

I have had my 10th Gen for a while, just never posted the naming form:

Naming Form

Dragon Owner: lilysally

Team: Chocolate

Name of Dragon: EPIC Rainth li-sa

Generation of Dragon: 10th

Lineage URL of Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/FIujJ

Saw this thread pop up-- I was on olive and am still here and wanting to complete!

I have a 9th gen, but I'm not sure if it was added or not?

I thought I'd check in while I was breeding holiday dragons. I believe I'm still waiting to hear a new trade partner for Turquoise.

Finally bred a 9G purple nebula boy (he has 2 green brothers dry.gif ) for my traded 9G horsie, and they like each other:

New Egg Form

Dragon Breeder: evilcostumelady

Team of Breeder: leaf

Generation of Egg: 10

Lineage URL of Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9BWUm

Transferring or Keeping: Keeping!

will post naming form when I get a chance; gotta run right now!

Finally bred a 9G purple nebula boy (he has 2 green brothers dry.gif ) for my traded 9G horsie, and they like each other:

New Egg Form

Dragon Breeder: evilcostumelady

Team of Breeder: leaf

Generation of Egg: 10

Lineage URL of Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9BWUm

Transferring or Keeping: Keeping!

will post naming form when I get a chance; gotta run right now!

ohmy.gif that is a VERY impressive lineage!

I'm out of town right now, and life has been total chaos for the last few months... but when I get home I PROMISE to evaluate where everyone is and figure out a way for active members of the lineage to finish!

I'm out of town right now, and life has been total chaos for the last few months... but when I get home I PROMISE to evaluate where everyone is and figure out a way for active members of the lineage to finish!

Huge thanks for keeping the project in check, even after being so busy!

I'm still here... life has hit hard! Should be back home Friday & will try to squeeze time to figure out where we are.

Still here, still have my 10th Gen finished (Team Chocolate), still prepared to breed any combination others might need.

I'm also still here, and with completed projects for both Team Sky and Team Goldenrod. Ready and able to breed whatever might be needed for others to complete their projects. (And hopefully the dragons will be willing to produce some eggs!)

I'm also still here, and with completed projects for both Team Sky and Team Goldenrod. Ready and able to breed whatever might be needed for others to complete their projects. (And hopefully the dragons will be willing to produce some eggs!)

Same here for Teams Red and Navy.

Sienna is missing sparkdragon and Teal is missing arya25 (neither have posted since early 2014

Still lurking about

Team Lime long since finished.

Team Pink waiting on 9th gen trading partners

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

i know germelia is inactive but i have acces to her scroll if needed to breed new eggs for the project

I've finished Team Rose's lineage, but I still need a 9th gen traded egg for team Chocolate's.

Team Rose has two inactive members: Enigmus and Éowyn haven't posted since early 2013 and already appear as inactive in the spreadsheet.

I may not be very active for the next month or so, but I get PM notifications on my email, so if anybody needs me to breed any of my dragons to replace missing lineages, please PM me.

Edited by Raistlin24

Is this still in progress?

Several teams have reached the end goal of 10 generations, but others due to slow breeding or inactivity haven't yet. The "Lineage Dragons" tab in the spreadsheet is a good summary of where everyone is. For example, I have a 10th gen from Team Leaf but I've only got one 9th gen for Team Flame, so I can't breed a 10th gen until we do trades with another not-yet-determined team.

It would have to be up to the individual teams to come back and kickstart things into motion again. I'm tempted to figure out who is active that can breed me the missing 9th gen I'm missing...

From what I can tell, it is the Team Forest and Team Purple trade that is backing everything up. I can't tell for certain, but it seems both the Forest and Purple members that have left to trade are not active at the moment. Could both Forest and Purple move on with only 3 members? That way we can have some movement again for the lineage.

If I was wrong about this trade being the one keeping the lines moving, please correct me. ^-^