EPIC Project

The EPIC Even-gen Project

i am still here and active.

i saw purplehaze already answered in the topic

germelia i speak on almost daily basis so she will be around too.

but last_chance i haven't heard of in ages.

I already gave him up to be replaced months ago but there wasn't a dissision about that yet.

Hi together!

I'm around, too. I'm going to send some messages to my fellow Silver members and report back as soon as I know more. smile.gif

Should I send messages to VioletRed (where I replaced someone) too?

golovior (indigo) is present too (at least i can reach him pretty fast)

Team Maroon is intact! I just had a PM from emily361. biggrin.gif

I've heard back from Sparkdragon, so that's 2/4 for team pink. I don't really expect answers from the other two. sad.gif

PMs sent to Team Magenta and Team Orchid!

Will report back when I hear anything.

ETA: Responses:

Team Magenta

deblogan (me) present and accounted for biggrin.gif

miladyz is still interested

ainisarie has replied in this thread! (Yay!)

Team Orchid

Wiz has replied in this thread! (Yay!)

Edited by deblogan

I don't play much anymore, but I still check in every 3-4 weeks, sometimes more... just poke me when I need to do more breeding.

Edit: Also, if it matters, I'm in Pacific timezone now.

Edited by IvoryDragon432

Still here and ready to do whatever to help out. I can replace missing person if needed.

i pmed team purple too, i am not the capitain of that team but i didn't see any of them posting here so they might react on a pm.

By now I have an answer from Aynessa (Team Silver) - she stopped playing on dc. But I believe she might breed a replacement egg in the future, if needed.

edit: Just send out pms to the other members of VioletRed, too, as our captain there hasn't responded to my message, yet. Hope that was ok.

Edited by Avari

Team Green

juujinx has reported in and is available biggrin.gif

still waiting on whispering wind, but I know she posted before the holidays that she was still around

I've had a reply from afie saying they're still interested. I'm not really expecting a reply from Saartje as the last time I spoke to her she said she doesn't really play any more. I sent her a message though for fairness. Still waiting on evilcostumelady and the message hasn't been read yet.

edit: Just send out pms to the other members of VioletRed, too, as our captain there hasn't responded to my message, yet. Hope that was ok.

OK, and greatly appreciated!

I sent a pm to Felischia earlier, and she is also active. By the looks of it, she is only on team cornflower. ^^

I am still here, just don't play as often as I use to. I will send out PM's to the other members of Team Salmon.

PM's sent. Will update when I hear anything.

Edited by twokeen

I'm still around.. more or less. ^^; I've sent out PMs to Team Sky. Seeing that catstaff already posted here I can say that atleast two of us are stil around. I'll keep you updated.

Team Chocolate:

3/4 accounted for - sent a mail to the 4th, but as there was no contact a year ago, and even months before then, I don't expect a reply...

still here: lilysally, Souly, Raistlin24

missing: Mustangs44

Since I am still here, I figured I would also declare myself available as a replacement member for any team in need of one.

Given how long it's been since the beginning of this project, I can safely say I've got at least three if not five more personal lineages going with dragons released since the beginning of the project, so even if we need to completely re-start a couple of teams, I've got proven lines that are not already in the EPIC lineage.

14th January sounds good to me. That's 10 days from now. And when I remember right there was a set timeframe to respond to 'epic' messages, right? I believe it was 3 days?

I'm planning to wait said 3 days for answers on my sent pms. After that period I'll try to email them directly.

Responses:

Team Magenta

miladyz is still interested

ainisarie has replied in this thread! (Yay!)

Team Orchid - All Present and Accounted For!!

deblogan (me) is rarin' to go biggrin.gif

Wiz has replied in this thread! (Yay!)

Lolchen is still available!

LadySephira is still interested!

Updating...

Edited by deblogan