EPIC Project

The EPIC Even-gen Project

Hey!

So happy that I can report another answer on my pms... at least one. wink.gif

Terpsichore (VioletRed) said she's still with us if the project is seriously back. smile.gif

That said I'm a bit worried as the pms to beachbeagle and Gesepp haven't been read yet. Additionaly: Their dragons even lost their names... ohmy.gif

Another positive reply from blackhillife (Teams Teal and Purple). smile.gif

Thursday, I'm going to look through those who haven't read the PMs I sent out, and if they have emailing enabled, I'll send out emails.

Anyone who doesn't get the signal neither by PM nor by email is very likely inactive. (Though they might also just be on Holiday... but if we ever want to get this going again, we need to make a cut somewhere.)

Edited by Lastalda

I've had replies from Ollie and seranata, so that's 3/4 active members for team Forest now. smile.gif

Saw that Moss is in the 3/4 category, and as far as i know we're only two (unless you've heard from someone besides Jollymad and myself?) with Black_phantom and Liddy still missing.

just checking so we've not been moved there by mistake smile.gif

I am already on two teams, but if needed to get this thing completed I would step in to replace someone else. wink.gif

I can step in any time, too. I've only got obligations with Team Orchid so far, so you won't have to spread yourself thin here haze wink.gif

I am already on two teams, but if needed to get this thing completed I would step in to replace someone else. wink.gif

Me too! Team Line and Team Blue smile.gif

I've gotten word back from both Lilali and Izabella-89 in Team Navy that they are still here and willing. Just waiting on Zaestus unless they told anyone else they are here.

Um. Hi there

I got 5 different pms asking if I'm active so I hope it's ok to post here instead of responding to them all.

I am still interested. I'm trying to check my pms at least once a week (less often over the last month, but my holiday guests have gone home now), but I do check email much more often than that.

However, I would like to resign as Team Blue's leader, as I do not feel I am active enough for that.

Just double checking the spreadsheet against my own records, I verified I have a self-bred 9th gen from Team Steel and a self-breed 7th gen from Team Blue.

The name of my 9th gen is listed wrong... I didn't rename it, but I figured this would be the easiest way to correct the record.

Renaming Form

Dragon Owner: airaani

Team: Steel

Original Name of Dragon: EPIC Carssia Vex

New Name of Dragon: EPIC Carassia Vex

Generation of affected Dragon: 9

Lineage URL of affected Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/WlpD7

I got 5 different pms asking if I'm active so I hope it's ok to post here instead of responding to them all.

I am still interested. I'm trying to check my pms at least once a week (less often over the last month, but my holiday guests have gone home now), but I do check email much more often than that.

However, I would like to resign as Team Blue's leader, as I do not  feel I am active enough for that.

Sorry for the flood of pms... but we're glad to know you're still here! Dragon name corrected.

TEAM BLUE needs a new captain. - please pm me or the EPIC account to volunteer.

Can anyone help me with emailing-members-who-still-haven't-replied?

So that all of them get a fair chance to report back?

It seem you can only send 10 emails via the forums per day (and only one per 15 minutes), which I completely understand. But now I can't email the rest of the yet-unaccounted-for members. sad.gif (Quota used for the day, will be offline during the weekend.)

So, the following users still need to get an email: (please look below this post to see who's left)

- tsukishine

- littleangelamy22

- Seasons Love

- Gesepp

- adoptpetz

- gunnila

They all look inactive, judging from their scrolls and forum accounts, but I would still find it fair to give them this last chance to still take part in the project.

The email I sent out to the others is listed below, you can just copy&paste + adjust as you see fit. smile.gif

If anyone could please send an email roughly like that (signed with your own name wink.gif ) to any of the members listed above, that would be really great!

If you do, please post here to let the other members know, so people don't receive double-emails.

THANK YOU for your help!

(For the record: everyone else who is still unaccounted for has email disabled or has been emailed by me.)

------------------------

Hi!

I'm sending you this email because we couldn't reach you via PM. Please let us know quickly if you still want to participate - all those who don't check in until January 14th will be considered inactive and have to be replaced!

After a long standstill, the EPIC Lineage project is finally on the move again!

To get going again, we need to know who is still with us, so we're doing a general activity check.

Please respond to the PM sent to you or make a quick post in the thread to let us know whether you are still active enough* and willing to participate. (A quick "I'm no longer playing, so please sign me off" would be appreciated, too, if that's the case!)

* "Active enough" means you're either actively checking your PMs at least a few times a week, or have email-notification for PMs enabled so you will know when people PM you.

The project thread:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=120202

Deadline is January 14th!

Anyone who doesn't check in until then is considered inactive and will have to be replaced, so please let us know whether you're still playing! smile.gif

Thank you!

*hugs*

Lastalda for EPIC Project

------------------------

Edit: thanks to Lolchen and purplehaze, every unaccounted-for player has received an email. THANK YOU FOR HELPING! biggrin.gif

Edited by Lastalda

I've emailed tsukishine, and will mail littleangelamy22 in 15min. smile.gif

/e Emailed Gesepp, too biggrin.gif and adoptpetz

Edited by Lolchen

And I have emailed Seasons Love. smile.gif I may come back and grab another later.

Edited by purplehaze

Littleangelamy has 'ON TEMPORARY HIATUS' in her signature but I know she has been inactive at least since 23/06/12 when I tried to contact her for the Doctor Who project. Her dragons still have their names though.

Reporting for Team Leaf. 3/4

Myself, evilcostumelady, afie.

Saartje has not read the PM I sent her on 2nd Jan.

Edited by Wiz

I'm off now. THANK YOU to Lolchen and purplehaze!

Only 2 members left who still need an email:

- adoptpetz

- gunnila

Hopefully someone will find the time to email them, and then we can say with good conscience whoever hasn't turned up until Monday has had a fair chance.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Team Magenta Update:

I've PM'd and emailed our final member: Zaestus. No response from either message. Will keep my fingers crossed, but so far Team Magenta stands at 3/4.

about a week ago i sent PMs to all of Team Steel only got one reply so far, from EternalSpring.. no reply from beachbeagle ..and i see airaani left a post on here instead of replying so that makes us 3/4

Edited by ghrowl

ghrowl - Glad to know you heard from Eternal Spring... Thanks!

Team Magenta Update:

I've PM'd and emailed our final member: Zaestus. No response from either message. Will keep my fingers crossed, but so far Team Magenta stands at 3/4.

Zae has a second spot in Team Navy as well and I haven't received a reply from them either.

Lastalda will be taking over as team captain for Team RED as I will only be online maybe once per week, maybe. Huzzah to Lastalda for taking over!!!

I realized I hadn't been on my scroll and all my names left, so I fixed that. And here's a new name that I forgot to do last year.

Naming Form

Dragon Owner: Caitriona_juno

Team:Denim

Name of Dragon: Caitriona's EPIC Kawarimono

Generation of Dragon: 8th

Lineage URL of Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/v0Dcq

Edited by Caitriona_juno

Sorry for the atrociously long gap in reporting from me! Real life has been stealing all my time. Anyway here's the update for Team Purple:

Last time I checked, Zaestus still needed a 5th gen egg from blackhilllife, but hadn't been able to get on to pick one up. Black wanted to make sure Zae would actually be able to get online before breeding any more eggs. I PMed Zae a few months ago asking him to get in touch with black to find a time that would work for them to transfer an egg. About that same time, I started to be pretty busy in real life, so I don't have any other updates to report.

n1ghtm00n hasn't read the PM I sent her, so it looks like team Forest may be in need of a 4th member...

The only further reply I got was from adoptpets (Team pink), who confirmed she's no longer playing DC.

She offered to breed a replacement, though. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda