EPIC Project

The EPIC Even-gen Project

Reporting in for team TURQUOISE:

I've seen 2 of our members post recently in The Fifth Element lineage...our captain BlueCanary about a month ago, and Jayme last week. Have not seen or heard from Drakrono forever.

I'm still around.. more or less. ^^; I've sent out PMs to Team Sky. Seeing that catstaff already posted here I can say that atleast two of us are stil around. I'll keep you updated.

Update:

Mishii is also still around and interested! biggrin.gif

Spyro hasn't read my PM yet. Though I've checked his posts and the last shown are from February 2012... sad.gif

I guess that brings Team Sky to 3/4.

0/4 - Orange, Flame, Olive, SeaGreen - if you are in touch with anyone on these teams, contact help is greatly appreciated!

I looked at the members from the 4 teams listed, and I know that Fiona BlueFire (team orange) is less active but still checks in when she can.

I'm right here, and happy to help out! :-) (Team Red) So thrilled that there's progress again!

I'd also be happy to jump in as replacer, if any are needed. (I think the waiting lists for these needs to be started from scratch, as there are probably drop-outs there, too. But I've seen others volunteer here already.)

Caitriona_juno seems also to be active, she just PMed me to ask for my activity. (Semi-active should be more than enough, as long as people have email-notification for PMs enabled and are ready & willing to breed whenever their team gets a new trading partner, right?)

I'd also be happy to help, if I can!

QUESTION: Since the deadline for activity is only one week away, would it be ok if I PM everyone who hasn't checked in, and report positive answers as I get them?

(And would it be ok to tell them that semi-active as described above is active enough?)

If nobody does that, I'm afraid we'll lose people who would love to continue but didn't get the word because nobody poked them. (I'm also happy to let someone else do this! Just saying it should be done and volunteering, but waiting for Go! from JaneMcAsh.)

Edit: Got the Go, am PMing everyone who is not accounted for in the sheet.

Edit2: Done! smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Team status update - members reporting (or accounted for)

4/4 - Maroon, Green, Cornflower, Orchid, Rose

3/4 - Goldenrod, Lime, Magenta, Chocolate, Blue, Turquoise, Leaf, Sky

2/4 - Moss, Pink, Red, Indigo

1/4 - Navy, Steel, Purple, Denim, Silver, VioletRed, Sienna, Teal, Salmon, DarkViolet, Forest

0/4 - Orange, Flame, Olive, SeaGreen - if you are in touch with anyone on these teams, contact help is greatly appreciated!

Team Flame here!

I'm around and I know Aulendil is too. I just got a trade from him yesterday so he's active.

Edit: I'll contact my team. PM's have been sent out, and I asked them to drop by the thread if they are still interested smile.gif

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Team status update - members reporting (or accounted for)

4/4 - Maroon, Green, Cornflower, Orchid, Rose

3/4 - Goldenrod, Lime, Magenta, Chocolate, Blue, Turquoise, Leaf, Sky

2/4 - Moss, Pink, Red, Indigo

1/4 - Navy, Steel, Purple, Denim, Silver, VioletRed, Sienna, Teal, Salmon, DarkViolet, Forest

I'm keeping this updated as people reply!

Navy Team Captain here. I just sent out feelers to the rest of the team try to see who's still around. I'm here. Term just started, but I can manage if check ins are quick enough. ~_^

Done PMing everybody with empty "Last CheckIn"-cells, will report responds as I get them.

Should I also PM people who have a CheckIn-Date before 2013, just to make sure?

Team Olive

Well, I'm still here, and eager to continue with the project. And I still have an 8th gen with an intact lineage and can breed more if needed. (I know that someone somewhere failed at zombiefying a 2nd gen, so some lineages are bound to be damaged.)

Regarding the rest of my team - I just checked for famous lasts posts, and so far it looks like sarahfish89 and s0r0k4 are still here on a regular basis. Only jumpsnake seems to be on only at larger intervals.

Edited by olympe

Well done, Lastalda. smile.gif

As Enigmus reported before, I'm still interested.

I just checked my 9. gen. Epic dragon, it's lineage is intact. There is one zombie but in the 2nd gen, I guess it was in the starter 3. gens already and so ok.

Hopefully we're able to complete this great project. smile.gif

Hmm, seeing that everybody in my team has an adult 8th gen (and that replacements can be bred from either of the three active players should jumpsnake happen to drop out of the project), I think it's time we asked for our trading partners for 8th gens. Or not?

That being said, I don't mind jumping in as a replacement for someone else.

*waves*

Team Flame here. I'm still interested in this project and check in to the forum almost daily. smile.gif

Reporting active members:

cottondragon (Team SeaGreen)

seranata (Team Forest)

s0r0k4 (Team Olive)

Lilali (Team Navy)

Will report more as they reply. smile.gif

I am member from team Flame and would be happy to continue the project. smile.gif

I can also fill empty slots if needed.

Best regards

Aulendil

Hmm, seeing that everybody in my team has an adult 8th gen (and that replacements can be bred from either of the three active players should jumpsnake happen to drop out of the project), I think it's time we asked for our trading partners for 8th gens. Or not?

That being said, I don't mind jumping in as a replacement for someone else.

Please allow time to finish the check-in, figure out who needs replacements, get them assigned & caught up ... (not to mention putting my mind into EPIC management mode) !

I've cleared the old list of replacement volunteers and am listing those who have volunteered since January 1.

Please check the spreadsheet to make sure your dragons are all there! PM me if there's a question/problem.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Sup, I'm still sorta here for VioletRed, I haven't been checking the forums very much but knowing the project is getting started back up I will be checking the forums every few days for new PMs at the very least.

I HAVE TOO MANY GENERATIONS TO QUIT NOW!

I'm willing to volunteer for any spots left by inactive members... would like to see this project to the end... will breed or take over any empty spots so we can get this "epic" project back on line smile.gif

*dusts off DC forum account cobwebs* Wow, when was the last time I signed in here...maybe...last year? haha.

I have got to say I miss this project the most, as it is my favorite one. I'll try to see it through to the end if possible, but any e-mail reminder help would be fantastic!

I guess this is a check-in for team silver.

Ok, I've PM'ed the rest of team Forest, will update here with replies as I get them.

Reporting more active members: (only those who haven't posted yet) smile.gif

- Xocowolf (Team Salmon)

- ytak (Team DarkViolet + Indigo)

- cocoaloco (Team SeaGreen)

- Liddy (Team Moss)

- jumpsnake (Team Olive)

- AlvinZanger (Team Orange)

6 more have read the PM I sent them but not replied yet, so there's still good hope to rediscover more active members.

Edited by Lastalda

I just got the message that the project is trying to start up again, and I have to say I'm not really interested. I don't do much on DC anymore, so I'm going to bow out of the project. This means that Team Teal will need a replacement member and a new captain. However, my EPIC dragons are intact and my forums messages are linked to my email, so I am happy to breed a replacement egg or eggs for anyone who needs them. Just send me a PM when you need me.

Thanks, Raevela smile.gif