Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I got a Thunder egg in a trade yesterday, to complete my trio. I knew it was inbred before I accepted, it, I checked with inbreed checker on the Eggs Around the World. But no big deal - I just wanted a Thunder as I've had my Magma and Ice dragons for some time, and had been unable to grab a Thunder.

I have checked the lineage, and found it's descended from TJ's Deoc Thuwed and Nadkohkamo Thuwed, although most generations between have not had Thuwed in their name. Mine wil have.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xqGoa

A question - I had not intended breeding from this dragon because it's inbred, except perhaps to keep the eggs. But with its Thuwed ancestry, would eggs from it be worth gifting here regardless of the inbreeding?

Edited to correct link.

Edited by lilagrubb

I got a Thunder egg in a trade yesterday, to complete my trio. I knew it was inbred before I accepted, it, I checked with inbreed checker on the Eggs Around the World. But no big deal - I just wanted a Thunder as I've had my Magma and Ice dragons for some time, and had been unable to grab a Thunder.

I have checked the lineage, and found it's descended from TJ's Deoc Thuwed and Nadkohkamo Thuwed, although most generations between have not had Thuwed in their name. Mine wil have.

-please use lineage links- view/xqGoa[/url]

A question - I had not intended breeding from this dragon because it's inbred, except perhaps to keep the eggs. But with its Thuwed ancestry, would eggs from it be worth gifting here regardless of the inbreeding?

Some don't mind inbreeding so you could try it and see if anyone grabbed the egg. smile.gif

Thanks, Ae0nian! I will take very good care of it! smile.gif

Lovely lineage!

Edited by lilagrubb

I got that one thanks, yellow_gellow. Will name it and take good care of it. smile.gif

Edited by lilagrubb