Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Free to a good home! Gone! Thanks for letting me know, xGigglezx! Enjoy. (: Edited by Chanilove

Have: 3rd gen tan ridgewing from M purple x F tan ridgewing checkered, incuhatchable

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vsLus

Edit: traded, thank you smile.gif

I can open a list for future siblings (purple, purple ridgewing or tan ridgewing) if anyone is interested

Edited by Iside

This pair keeps giving me Whiptails.... Anyone want a very nice PB Thuwed? 5g Even, Whiptail Egg! PB Thuwed! Please no biting, killing and naming would be great! It would also be very appreciated to know who got it!

Whiptail Egg, PB Thuwed! Up for grabs! smile.gif That was gone fast.... and no one responded

Maybe next week a Black would be nice from this pair!

Edited by GoldGryphon

It has found a home full of love on my scroll, Dreamer! It will be named as soon as it hatches. Thank you for sharing it! smile.gif

I received my first Thuwed from this thread and now that he is grown I would like to give the first born back to it happy.gif

lineage

Claim my egg!

Note: so far this lineage has all male mints and female guardians.

Thank you for posting, dragonhunt1. Please take good care of my baby!

Edited by HeavenlySin

Gifting:

7th gen Daydream Thuwed I found in the AP.  Thought someone here might like to take it in.   I need a home!

Seriously still here?! So when I got up I found the now hatchling still on my scroll. One more time. I need a home!

If still here after I get back from running errands this afternoon is going on departure thread. ~ Gone to live with TheCompleteAnimorph, thanks for letting me know and glad you had room for it. biggrin.gif

Edited by Dracaena

Seriously still here?! So when I got up I found the now hatchling still on my scroll. One more time. I need a home!

If still here after I get back from running errands this afternoon is going on departure thread.

Since it hatched, I had room, so mine now c: I just couldn't have taken an egg.

I got my first two Thuweds here, so I decided to breed them together. So if anybody wants it, here it is.

lineage

Take me home!

Let me know if you got it!

Grabbed this one! Thank you so much! ^^

I received my first Thuwed from this thread and now that he is grown I would like to give the first born back to it happy.gif

lineage

Claim my egg!

Note: so far this lineage has all male mints and female guardians.

I grabbed the thuwed. Thank you for the lovely thuwed and I will take good care of it. Love the thuweds. biggrin.gif

I got my first two Thuweds here, so I decided to breed them together. So if anybody wants it, here it is.

lineage

Take me home!

Let me know if you got it!

And not only Thuwed, but Dusk lineage! You might want to include that in the naming, totally awesome!

Deb

This 3rd even gen is looking for a good home. PM me if you want it. Claimed Edited by Raistlin24

Have a Thuwed gift for the thread - ENJOY!! Let me know who gets it please and please name it, don't bite, kill or maim it.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

GONZO! Enjoy it, Vaati!

Edited by oddsoxdi

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I am ever so happy that they like each other but a white egg would be nive --or even blue

red stripe thuwed

this is a 2 way, I'd love a third gen( even gen with only one thuwed pair) from my list in profile

but really only looking to know where it goes biggrin.gif so any AP catch will do

Edited by dragonpuck

Beautiful 3rd gen Thuwed from Wect x Fadb and Marrow x Bright Pink. Dragonpuck bred this, so she deserves all the thanks for such a beautiful lineage smile.gif

Gone, enjoy smile.gif

Edited by Arra